PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!
    PeterJohnson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Documentary Betting On Zero (HerbL Life Stock)

Anyone ever watch this Documentary i just watched it it's about basically hedge fund manager/investor Bill Ackman found evidence of the most succeful and biggest ponzi scheme in History Herbal Life, Where CEO and fomrer Chief executive officer at Walt Disney Michael O Johnson was the face behind it... Bill Ackman basically bets on a company that he thinks isnt running there business on the up and up and exposes them so when stock holders start selling he makes money because he bet agaist the company... Ackman seems like a cocky fuk BUT he's brilliant mind and he's work has backed that up....Great Documenary!

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Yea, being a stern herbalife hater....i watched it and loved it

remains to be seen if his short wasn't a complete disaster

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!
    PeterJohnson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

No doubt about it its a ponzi scheme its eventually gonna fail i mean numbers dont lie and he's 300 page presentation was pretty undeniable. The only reason its still lasted things long its because of there expansion into poor countries and selling the the "dream"
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Yea, being a stern herbalife hater....i watched it and loved it

remains to be seen if his short wasn't a complete disaster

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

I was walking around in some small town in Slovakia on a college trip and this guy came up to me and started talking Slovakian which I didn't understand. He figured out I spoke English and said, "Herbalife, good. Yes?" Dude was trying to get me into herbalife LOL