MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Seems like every ho in the world has been violated now
    Ok some men are bad .but what about the other side of
    the coin What about the Ho's that lead to it ..maybe for a
    job maybe for status this seems very one sided I dont think
    women are that innocent
    I find it odd that they all feel like it's okay to speak up now. Why not have some ovaries & speak up when it happened?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Honestly I think the women who lie about these incidents (and I believe many do) for money or cause they just bat shit crazy are every bit as despicable as the men who commit the acts. Imagine being ok with yourself destroying a mans reputation and sometimes life!

Your post reminds me of some Dave chepell stand up I saw years ago talking about women who dress and behave certain way then complaining about harrasment, he said it would be like him walking around in a policeman uniform then getting offended when someone approaches needing help from a cop "excuse me sir, what makes you think I'm a policeman"! If you don't want to be thought of or treated a certain way don't wear the uniform! Lol

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Most a bunch of bs

Too much time lapsed

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Seems like every ho in the world has been violated now
    Ok some men are bad .but what about the other side of
    the coin What about the Ho's that lead to it ..maybe for a
    job maybe for status this seems very one sided I dont think
    women are that innocent
    this woman groped me...... while her husband had the audacity to take photos and videotape the whole sordid ordeal......

i feel so violated.....

#DonkToo

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

I have researched this topic extensively and come to this conclusion.
    In some cases I can have zero sympathy for the woman but still call for the man to be killed. Let's use Franken as an example.

Franken's first accuser was Leann Tweeden. If you are remotely familiar with her you know she has used her looks, body and sex appeal to get everything she has ever had in life. SHE is the one who decided to use sex appeal to earn a living. So when a man treats her like a sex object, i have ZERO sympathy for her. I find it ironic and karma based.

HOWEVER, that does not excuse or diminish the guilt of Franken, ESPECIALLY when he has made a career about bashing Trump, Moore and O Reilly for the same thing. Fry his ass. Also, what she has done is certainly not as reprehensible as what he did. Even though some woman put themselves out there as sex objects doesn't mean you get to ram your tongue down their throat or molest them while they are sleeping. Zero sympathy for her, shoot him in the head.

Finally, think of it this way.
    I live at 10 Main St Monday night somebody robs 2 Main St by entering through an unlocked bedroom window
    Tuesday night somebody robs 4 Main St by entering through an unlocked bedroom window
    Wednesday night somebody robs 6 Main St by entering through an unlocked window
    Thursday night 8 Main St gets robbed when someone enters through an unlocked window

Friday morning, all my family, friends and you guys tell me I need to lock my bedroom window because there is a pattern developed. I tell you that I should be able to do whatever I want with my bedroom window and I am not going to let some jerk make me do something I shouldn't have to. Then, I call you guys Saturday and tell you I got robbed by somebody who entered through my unlocked window Friday night. How much sympathy do you have for me??????? Zero.

Now, does it make the guy who robbed me any less guilty of robbery???? Of course not. He needs to be put in jail. He can't use the excuse that it was my fault because I left my window unlocked when I should have known better.

So if a woman uses sex or sex appeal to get by in life and some man treats her like a sex object I really have no sympathy for her. If it gets physical or harassing in any way he is guilty of the crime regardless of the reason. Just because she leaves her bedroom window unlocked doesn't mean he gets to break in and rob her.

So if a woman gets blind drunk with Big Ben and wants sympathy after he rapes her, she will not get it from me. HOWEVER, he should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law because he is scum.

That concludes our lesson for today.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    I have researched this topic extensively and come to this conclusion.
    In some cases I can have zero sympathy for the woman but still call for the man to be killed. Let's use Franken as an example.

Franken's first accuser was Leann Tweeden. If you are remotely familiar with her you know she has used her looks, body and sex appeal to get everything she has ever had in life. SHE is the one who decided to use sex appeal to earn a living. So when a man treats her like a sex object, i have ZERO sympathy for her. I find it ironic and karma based.

HOWEVER, that does not excuse or diminish the guilt of Franken, ESPECIALLY when he has made a career about bashing Trump, Moore and O Reilly for the same thing. Fry his ass. Also, what she has done is certainly not as reprehensible as what he did. Even though some woman put themselves out there as sex objects doesn't mean you get to ram your tongue down their throat or molest them while they are sleeping. Zero sympathy for her, shoot him in the head.

Finally, think of it this way.
    I live at 10 Main St Monday night somebody robs 2 Main St by entering through an unlocked bedroom window
    Tuesday night somebody robs 4 Main St by entering through an unlocked bedroom window
    Wednesday night somebody robs 6 Main St by entering through an unlocked window
    Thursday night 8 Main St gets robbed when someone enters through an unlocked window

Friday morning, all my family, friends and you guys tell me I need to lock my bedroom window because there is a pattern developed. I tell you that I should be able to do whatever I want with my bedroom window and I am not going to let some jerk make me do something I shouldn't have to. Then, I call you guys Saturday and tell you I got robbed by somebody who entered through my unlocked window Friday night. How much sympathy do you have for me??????? Zero.

Now, does it make the guy who robbed me any less guilty of robbery???? Of course not. He needs to be put in jail. He can't use the excuse that it was my fault because I left my window unlocked when I should have known better.

So if a woman uses sex or sex appeal to get by in life and some man treats her like a sex object I really have no sympathy for her. If it gets physical or harassing in any way he is guilty of the crime regardless of the reason. Just because she leaves her bedroom window unlocked doesn't mean he gets to break in and rob her.

So if a woman gets blind drunk with Big Ben and wants sympathy after he rapes her, she will not get it from me. HOWEVER, he should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law because he is scum.

That concludes our lesson for today.
    Rape yea thats bad ...but I would do heavy research to see how many guys ripped her puss at that place already.If she comes up
    a dirty Ho then maybe Ben the rapist has a chance his story has clout. Just like most of these cryin ho's now ...how many didn't mind
    giving up that ass for fame? Now that the fame has faded they want to join the bandwagon and cry harassment....Thats your lesson

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Rape yea thats bad ...but I would do heavy research to see how many guys ripped her puss at that place already.If she comes up
    a dirty Ho then maybe Ben the rapist has a chance his story has clout. Just like most of these cryin ho's now ...how many didn't mind
    giving up that ass for fame? Now that the fame has faded they want to join the bandwagon and cry harassment....Thats your lesson
    Trust me, I know how devious and horrible some of these cuunntts are. I only meant if a rape actually occurred. If they are a slut then they bring that doubt of rape upon themselves. All I am saying is if a chick gets hammered and flirts with a known sexual predator and he rapes her, I have no sympathy for her but it doesn't make him less of a rapist. I have had chicks tease me only to say no at the last second. I think they were stupid cuunnts but that doesn't give me the right to rape them. I just wouldn't have sympathy for them if someone did. Doesn't mean that guy isn't a rapist.

I was just using Big Ben as an example. You are right. I have no idea what happened with those chicks. Nothing would surprise me.