Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    https://www.trulia.com/property/5032...Hills-CA-90210

Here's mine. I've since moved as well
    This

I am surprised he didn’t post something from the top of the Eiffel Tower or Buckingham Palace.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Lol, I haven't lived there for 5 years, I don't even think my phone had a camera when I stayed there.
    5 years ago your phone didn't have a camera? Come on bro

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

5 years ago your phone didn't have a camera? Come on bro
    Lol, are you joking, I had a blackberry.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Lol, wanna compare views. Here's the view I had from my apartment in Chicago where I lived for 5 years before I bought a home in Media.

https://www.trulia.com/rental-commun...60614/#photo-8
    Get the fucc out of here. You post a generic online ad for an apartment you supposedly lived in 5 yrs ago??? LOL.
    You post that nonsense and Dollars posts a picture of his stunning wife. You lose.

thomorino

Lol, all of your previous addresses are on spokeo and mylife - its easy to verify where you lived.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Lol, all of your previous addresses are on spokeo and mylife - its easy to verify where you lived.

What does that have to do with anything? This guy is clowning you for putting up generic pics of BS.

Further to that, I haven’t had a Blackberry is almost a decade and EVERY single Blackberry I ever had, going back to the ones I owned from 2003-2007, had a fukking camera.

Caught in just one more lie. Cant make this up.

jts1207

Lol, are you joking, I had a blackberry.
    Blackberry had cameras since early 2000s . C'mon man

thomorino

Blackberry had cameras since early 2000s . C'mon man
    Lol, you moron, some models did, mine did not.

Anyways this conversation is stupid I can verify where I lived in 2 seconds going to mylife and spokeo, I just dont' want to share my real name on here.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Lol, you moron, some models did, mine did not.

Anyways this conversation is stupid I can verify where I lived in 2 seconds going to mylife and spokeo, I just dont' want to share my real name on here.
    You are a complete joke. Literally.

Not sure if somebody paid you to spout you BS lies, or if you somehow get off on it...but you are so far underground, there really is no coming back.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    You are a complete joke. Literally.

Not sure if somebody paid you to spout you BS lies, or if you somehow get off on it...but you are so far underground, there really is no coming back.
    Lol, broke dik, because I don't want to share my real name on an internet betting forum - you have to be joking.

maggiethebestdog

I am looking for an online link to show pictures of Buckingham Palace. I lived there 4 yrs ago with my roommate Charles. Had a beautiful view there. I remember one night I got hammered and ended up banging the Queen. What a night. This can all be verified on my Instagram Acct.

jts1207

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    I am looking for an online link to show pictures of Buckingham Palace. I lived there 4 yrs ago with my roommate Charles. Had a beautiful view there. I remember one night I got hammered and ended up banging the Queen. What a night. This can all be verified on my Instagram Acct.
    If only you had a phone made within the last 20 years that had a camera on it

thomorino

Lol, here we go, not that I care, an email from BkofAma.

Activity Alert
    Card ending in 5817
    Your card is on the way
    ROBERT KATZ,
    Your ATM card ending in 5817 was mailed on 06/22/2015 to this address:

1730 NORTH CLARK
    CHICAGO, IL 60614
    Your card will arrive in an envelope with a BkofAma logo and a Wilmington, Delaware return address within 5-7 business days.

Dear Brandon,

Thank you for choosing Efinancial to assist you with your life insurance needs. You have taken the first step toward protecting your loved ones and achieving peace of mind for the future.

In the coming days, you will be contacted to discuss your life insurance needs, suitable options and any questions you may have.

If you prefer to learn about your life insurance options immediately, please call 866-765-4296. Otherwise, you will be contacted using the information you provided when requesting a quote.

Katz
    1730 NOrth Clark
    CHICAGO,IL 60614
    773-680-1027

At Efinancial, w

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Lol, broke dik, because I don't want to share my real name on an internet betting forum - you have to be joking.
    I have never shared my name on this site, but I have posted hundreds of verifications, screen shots, pictures, videos, tickets, etc....and you have shown nothing.

YET you call others out. What a huge joke.

Verify everything and I will post an apology video. Let’s see you in St. Barts. Let’s see you in your palace in the ghetto. Maybe show us a video from your pod on your flight on your next trip. Let’s see some of those get slips. Maybe a video done from your law office? Or maybe a video of you with your law degree on the wall....throw a piece of tape over your name.

Moron-O, you can’t do any of that, because you are a hoax.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Activity Alert
    Card ending in 5817
    Your card is on the way
    ROBERT KATZ,

1730 NORTH CLARK
    CHICAGO, IL 60614
    Your card will arrive in an envelope with a BkofAma logo and a Wilmington, Delaware return address within 5-7 business days.
    Congrats. You typed something into your browser and hit post.

Wtf is that supposed to prove?

jts1207

Activity Alert
    Card ending in 5817
    Your card is on the way
    ROBERT KATZ,

1730 NORTH CLARK
    CHICAGO, IL 60614

Dear Brandon,

Thank you for choosing Efinancial to assist you with your life insurance needs. You have taken the first step toward protecting your loved ones and achieving peace of mind for the future.

In the coming days, you will be contacted to discuss your life insurance needs, suitable options and any questions you may have.

If you prefer to learn about your life insurance options immediately, please call 866-765-4296. Otherwise, you will be contacted using the information you provided when requesting a quote.

Katz
    1730 NOrth Clark
    CHICAGO,IL 60614
    773-680-1027

At Efinancial, w
    Lived there over 5 years ago and still getting mail lmao. You had a phone in 2015 with no camera. I don't even care....this is comical though

thomorino

Congrats. You typed something into your browser and hit post.

Wtf is that supposed to prove?
    Lol, here's where my amazon package was sent.

Your estimated delivery date is:
    Tuesday, May 1, 2012
    Why may tracking information not be available?
    Your order was sent to:
    Br Katz
    1730 N CLARK ST APT
    CHICAGO, IL 60614-4858
    United States

maggiethebestdog

If only you had a phone made within the last 20 years that had a camera on it
    I know. When I was banging the Queen I asked her if she wanted to record it on her cell phone. She said she couldn't afford a phone with that amount of technology. They were pretty sparse 4-5 years ago. That old broad was a freak!!!

thomorino

Lol, the mail obviously went to the wrong address- how stupid are you.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Here, this is mine:

Activity Alert
    Card ending in 6969
    Your card is on the way
    Brett ‘The Hitman’ Hart
    Your ATM card ending in 5817 was mailed on 06/22/2027 to this address:

The Arc De Triumph
    Paris, France
    Your $1,000,000,000 limit card will arrive in an envelope with a TD Canada Trust logo and a St. Barts return address within 5-7 business days.

How’s that for PROOF???

thomorino

Lol, I could care less, everywhere you live is documented- its just a question of sharing your real name. My spokeo and mylife profile have my addresses on them.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Lol, I could care less, everywhere you live is documented- its just a question of sharing your real name. My spokeo and mylife profile have my addresses on them.
    There are a million ways you could verify yourself.

You have accomplished ZERO of those.

You may as well self-ban, fruitcake. Your posting career is over here.

BURIED.

thomorino

There are a million ways you could verify yourself.

You have accomplished ZERO of those.

You may as well self-ban, fruitcake. Your posting career is over here.

BURIED.
    LMAO, I don't want to share my real name - if I did I could verify I lived at 1730 North Clark for 5 years in seconds.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dollars2Donuts

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

LMAO, I don't want to share my real name - if I did I could verify I lived at 1730 North Clark for 5 years in seconds.
    What are you not getting here? I don’t give a flying shit about your fake address and your fake view. I am saying you haven’t posted ONE THING to verify anything about yourself.

You dont have one picture of yourself? On a trip? With some broad? In Vegas? One ticket?

You literally don’t exist man. You have PROVED that you are not real. No idea why people have been bothering with you these last few months....you are a completely unverified clown.

thomorino

What are you not getting here? I don’t give a flying shit about your fake address and your fake view. I am saying you haven’t posted ONE THING to verify anything about yourself.

You dont have one picture of yourself? On a trip? With some broad? In Vegas? One ticket?

You literally don’t exist man. You have PROVED that you are not real. No idea why people have been bothering with you these last few months....you are a completely unverified clown.
    LMAO, its an internet forum and if I did post stuff you can't verify if anyways. How do I know that the picture you posted is your home, the picture of your wife is your wife - its impossible to verify anything without meeting people.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    No offense, but you must have a lot of money, a huge schwantz, or both. She is a 10 and you are hovering around a 1.5, tops.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Lol, here's where my amazon package was sent.

Your estimated delivery date is:
    Tuesday, May 1, 2012
    Why may tracking information not be available?
    Your order was sent to:
    Br Katz
    1730 N CLARK ST APT
    CHICAGO, IL 60614-4858
    United States
    Only thing JJ still has from 2012 is that herpes... shit stays with you forever. Or so I hear

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

LMAO, its an internet forum and if I did post stuff you can't verify if anyways. How do I know that the picture you posted is your home, the picture of your wife is your wife - its impossible to verify anything without meeting people.
    No, no it’s not. Nobody questions me because I have backed it up for years.

You havent backed up ONE thing. Not one.

It’s like this....

I am going to Palm Springs and LA next week. If somebody questioned me I would post a video from the golf course or from the Rams game. I will post a play or two from down there and post screen shots of my wagers.

You will say you are going to St. Barts....and yet you won’t come back with a picture, you won’t post a video. You may go to Google and get a picture of your fake view, like you did with your place in Chi-Town. You won’t be able to, because you won’t be there.

Earlier this year when I visited SAN Fran, tatddy and I posted pics. Earlier this year when I was in Aruba at the Ritz Carlton I posted pics and videos. I have posted many videos from my home, so there really is no doubt that it is mine. I have also posted many pics of my wife and my girls...so nobody would even think to question me.

You have given the SBR community nothing man. Nothing.

You dont exist. Just like a ghost.

Chowder dude....and the dumb responses? You should just give up with you can still breathe.

thomorino

Lol,dumbfuk,I'm not going to be in St. Barts until tomorrow,I can post a hundred videos and photos if I want.

maggiethebestdog

It’s like this....

I am going to Palm Springs and LA next week. If somebody questioned me I would post a video from the golf course or from the Rams game. I will post a play or two from down there and post screen shots of my wagers.

You will say you are going to St. Barts....and yet you won’t come back with a picture, you won’t post a video. You may go to Google and get a picture of your fake view, like you did with your place in Chi-Town. You won’t be able to, because you won’t be there.

Earlier this year when I visited SAN Fran, tatddy and I posted pics. Earlier this year when I was in Aruba at the Ritz Carlton I posted pics and videos. I have posted many videos from my home, so there really is no doubt that it is mine. I have also posted many pics of my wife and my girls...so nobody would even think to question me.

Chowder dude....and the dumb responses? You should just give up with you can still breathe.
    Lots of money I see. World traveler. It makes sense now. Good for you, man!!!

thomorino

It’s like this....

Lol, the only thing you have proven is that you're an attention whore who needs approval from a internet betting forum.

You and Philly obviously need approval from outside sources - I don't.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Lol, the only thing you have proven is that you're an attention whore who needs approval from a internet betting forum.

Even though you can’t stop posting every two seconds? Even though you keep touting your own record? Even though you just won’t stop whining about others? Even though you can’t srop trolling?

Yeah, you aren’t an attention whore, not at all.

Wake up. Here is the funniest thing....you are doing this, and won’t back any of it up. So buddy-butt-fukker, it means nothing. Everyone has seen you bury yourself over and over...time to hit the bricks dude.

thomorino

Even though you can’t stop posting every two seconds? Even though you keep touting your own record? Even though you just won’t stop whining about others? Even though you can’t srop trolling?

Yeah, you aren’t an attention whore, not at all.

Wake up. Here is the funniest thing....you are doing this, and won’t back any of it up. So buddy-butt-fukker, it means nothing. Everyone has seen you bury yourself over and over...time to hit the bricks dude.
    Lol, broke dik - I'm winning in every thread, what do you post, nothing but troll shit. I post to discuss things.

maggiethebestdog

You posted fake insurance emails and fake Amazon delivery emails to prove where you lived 5 yrs ago, but you don't need outside approval??? C'mon man, this is embarrassing. Just stop already.

First 123 Last