JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by kaanyeezy View Post
    Move to Thailand or Vietnam dude... its dirt cheap there and you get all the things you mentioned in the OP. Its dirt cheap too... lik dirt cheap.
    Thailand is awesome.. Language barrier though which SUCKS!! Vietnam decent.. Philippine islands is the call though for Asian chicks and cheap living.. Small towns near the beaches were just paradise when I went.. Cost of living is so cheap and the Asians girls speak English and are cute and generally have good values.....

I've been every where and done that.. Thailand is nice though..

kaanyeezy
    kaanyeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Thailand is awesome.. Language barrier though which SUCKS!! Vietnam decent.. Philippine islands is the call though for Asian chicks and cheap living.. Small towns near the beaches were just paradise when I went.. Cost of living is so cheap and the Asians girls speak English and are cute and generally have good values.....

I've been every where and done that.. Thailand is nice though..
    Had a great experience in the Phillipines as well. You really can't go wrong in the big 3 - phillipines, vietnam, thailand. Also has a steady flow of westerners who visit so the party scene isnt so foreign when you dont want it to be. Always have the option to party it up with westerners when you feel like it.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11848

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Haha I knew you and a couple other guys lived there so no offense. I will be the first to admit that I have not traveled to mainland Mexico. All of my experience there has been in Baja so my view is limited. I've been to TJ, Rosarito, Ensenada, and Cabo a few times...not a fan. It's more the people than the third world stuff.
    Yes, tough to judge a nation by its tourist ridden beach towns.
    Let me know when you're ready for the mainland. I can rent a 4 bedroom house out to you for a good price and you'll get a 50% SBR Pro discount.

Plus the $20

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by kaanyeezy View Post
    Had a great experience in the Phillipines as well. You really can't go wrong in the big 3 - phillipines, vietnam, thailand. Also has a steady flow of westerners who visit so the party scene isnt so foreign when you dont want it to be. Always have the option to party it up with westerners when you feel like it.
    Yep those are the big 3 for westerners whom are looking to escape and evade and never want to be heard from again if you want.. The American dollar goes a long way and you can easy retire and call it quits in those big 3..

For vacation and holiday you will always have good time as well..

Jamaica, Negril I never had a bad time either and I've been several times. Must pay big time to get citizenship though...

I'm a beach bum at heart and that's the eyes I see thru...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-20-17 at 12:20 AM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Just live in Detroit... your dollar will go a long way.

As long as you stay alive.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

I want a drug friendly place. Thailand nope. Phillipines relol they are killing people who get high.

Pass.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

lots of broke dikk fukks in this thread

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

All shit holes in reality.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Why would you want to actually live in some 3rd world shit pit?

Move to Dubai or Abu Dhabi
    It’s nice there

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Why would you want to actually live in some 3rd world shit pit?

Move to Dubai or Abu Dhabi
    It’s nice there
    Dubai is high cost of living, Abu Dhabi you can't drink (pretty sure)

And even in 3rd world shit holes, there are nice areas, and you can live very well there (again, if you can find a way to make money, or if you're retiring with money). And if/when 3rd world nations improve and become developing world nations, you're gonna be glad you got there early.

HurryUpAndDrink

Ralphie a sharp dude.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Where are all the hot broke women at? What part of the world? That's where I want to be. Live like a King.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sweep

Ralphie Halves

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Where are all the hot broke women at? What part of the world? That's where I want to be. Live like a King.
    I'll make it easy for you -- In more places than they aren't.

All of South America, almost all of southeast Asia, all of Africa...

Just gotta get out there.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Amazing website I found. Sick of Costa Rica soaring prices and corrupt government bullshit (worse president of CR history will be elected in feb most likely, Alvarez Desanti).

So I decided I pretty much gonna move to either Medellin, Colombia or Mexico DF... Women beauty, cocaine and safety make Colombia the heavy favorite at least by -300.

Comparing prices to SJ, CR... cost of living is 40-60% cheaper than here... my money lasting 2 times what it lasts down here would fuckin suffice for me... in a lot of ways

https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/
    CR is crazy expensive than a few short years ago. Thailand is so much cheaper. I hear Vietnam is really booming and still a good deal.

HurryUpAndDrink

Im moving to Medellin next year. Its settled.

Heard colombia banned pokerstars... can play with a vpn and my cr passport no problems i guess??

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I set up an account on Filipino Cupid. Let me tell you, shit is night and day from the dating apps in the states. So many girls.... Shit is kind of too much lol.

I'm flying to Cebu next week and will be staying for a month..... I'll let you know how it goes.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Always thought about moving somewhere with low COS and living like a king. Lets do it.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

Las Vegas seems cheap place to live

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

Good post, but site has a lot of room for error, say some cities have cheap shops like nofrills where u buy same food brands time and a half cheaper, while others have only overpriced ones. Deoending on who enters data, cost of living can vary drastically. Same for big malls have huge discounts while u have to pay full price in smaller towns even if its few dollars cheaper

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

Was looking at this place in tansania for vacation- beautiful blue water, and hotels like 20 bucks a night

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11848

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Always thought about moving somewhere with low COS and living like a king. Lets do it.
    Best part of it is the low labor costs for things like housekeeping and landscaping. In Mexico, I pay about $1.75usd/hr for a full service housekeeper to do laundry, dishes, cleaning, pet care, child care etc.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Best part of it is the low labor costs for things like housekeeping and landscaping. In Mexico, I pay about $1.75usd/hr for a full service housekeeper to do laundry, dishes, cleaning, pet care, child care etc.
    I had a Indian student lab teacher in college for a class and remember asking him if I had 100k in India could I live like a king he said yes. I never believed him or checked into that kind of thing too much. Not sure if he thought I meant just for visiting or living off of.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Ralphie a sharp dude.
    Far from sharp
    You can drink there
    Been there done that

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Move to Vancouver.

Talk about cheap living.
    Yeah, because multi-million dollar homes, $5 a gallon gas, and $5 jugs of milk are cheap. Good thing the median family income around there is way south of $100,000.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    I was blown away by how cheap real-estate was out there. As long as you stay away from the touristy areas, Nevada is very affordable.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Lima, Peru.

Pure cocaine and brown girls laying at your feet, purring like fuckin kittens.

Ralphie Halves

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    It is.

I have several Brit friends here that have no desire to go back to the UK because they make such a good life here.

Weather, women, excitement, people that get after it. You could do worse. And you will.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

HUAD, good thread. I'm going to digest some more.

Americans don't realize how much they're being gouged. Travel a little bit and find out what options are out there.

First 12