USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    interest free payments

guy really is a 30k staffer at a golf course
    rudy I doubt your 487 credit score would qualify for interest free payments but give it a shot

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

Hold on one second please. I just logged on and I see this gem 💎. Now correct me if I’m wrong, please.

But, did you just say you are making payments on a cell phone?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Hold on one second please. I just logged on and I see this gem . Now correct me if I’m wrong, please.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Hold on one second please. I just logged on and I see this gem 💎. Now correct me if I’m wrong, please.

Hey Dom I'm saying to stay out of contract I bought the phone out right through Apple. Why would I hand over 1k if they're offering interest free financing to qualified applicants. Being the astute car wash king you are Id think this be a no brainer

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Sharpie send me the link from a article that says anything about a iPhone XS

get the Fuk out of here with that bullshit about buying a fukin phone for status. I have the 6+ was due for an upgrade, got interest free payments from Apple so bought the phone. Jesus Christ Thomorino.

Doing some running around today so this will come in bits & pieces. I will say out of the box it's noticeably thinner than the 6+. Sharp looking phone though

Philly guy I was responding to Rudy and talking about buying the phone for 1k - which I would have to do because I currently have an android phone.

Jetsfan
    Update your status
    Jetsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10090

The unibrow (notch) is ugly as hell and is annoying when watching videos. Other than that, great build quality. A ripoff that for 1000+ bucks they cant throw in the fast charging brick.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

If its interest free payments id slow roll them also, why give them a free loan.....Same reason i claim "X" number of exemptions. Fukk em all

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Philly guy I was responding to Rudy and talking about buying the phone for 1k - which I would have to do because I currently have an android phone.

Pal do yourself a favor & hours of aggravation- don't respond to Rudy or Boston Guy. It's now going to take me an hour to explain the merits of buying something interest free as opposed to just paying cash

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Hey Dom I'm saying to stay out of contract I bought the phone out right through Apple. Why would I hand over 1k if they're offering interest free financing to qualified applicants. Being the astute car wash king you are Id think this be a no brainer
    So it's better to have monthly payments just because there is no interest on a measly thousand dollars? I could understand a car but this? Really?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfan View Post
    The unibrow (notch) is ugly as hell and is annoying when watching videos. Other than that, great build quality. A ripoff that for 1000+ bucks they cant throw in the fast charging brick.
    How about turning the phone sideways

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    So it's better to have monthly payments just because there is no interest on a measly thousand dollars? I could understand a car but this? Really?
    Money has a time value, that's why the IRS charges interest on late payments. If you can finance something at an interest rate below the rate of return you can get on your capital it makes sense to finance.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Lol. It's interest free. I set it up for bill pay & forget it. Jesus Christ LB please don't tell me you still pay bills with the mail

Jetsfan
    Update your status

How about turning the phone sideways
    Turn it upside down if you want. The notch will still obstruct part of the video you're watching, unless you zoom out, and then have hideous black bars on both sides of the screen.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Hate to tell you Philly... no phone is worth 1k my man.

If it jerks you off on cue... possibly. But it doesn't.
    You are not thinking outside the box...I manage the sales division at my company and use the iPhone x as motivation. I was the first to have it, everybody wants it, its an image thing. I have the best so the employees want the best, not just phones but anything. They work harder when they see people around them having the newest and the best toys...

I was even thinking about throwing an iPhone x to the top seller in December. That 1k is nothing compared to the extra sales generated by motivated employees.

Bostongambler

Well then my question would be what amount would you feel like you could just pay it. If the phone was 100 dollars would you finance that as well? 500 dollars? 750?

lakerboy

Lol. It's interest free. I set it up for bill pay & forget it. Jesus Christ LB please don't tell me you still pay bills with the mail
    All automated for me online. That wasn't my point though.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    You are not thinking outside the box...I manage the sales division at my company and use the iPhone x as motivation. I was the first to have it, everybody wants it, its an image thing. I have the best so the employees want the best, not just phones but anything. They work harder when they see people around them having the newest and the best toys...

I was even thinking about throwing an iPhone x to the top seller in December. That 1k is nothing compared to the extra sales generated by motivated employees.
    Lol, the problem with this thinking is you won't have the best phone in 6 months when a new phone comes out. Why buying shit that upgrades every year for status is a waste of money.

lakerboy

Lol, the problem with this thinking is you won't have the best phone in 6 months when a new phone comes out. Why buying shit that upgrades every year for status is a waste of money.
    Do you freeze leftovers?

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Then ill do the same thing in six months lol, sell the X and find the next best toy people are going bananas for...if its generating sales through motivation i don't care what it is or what comes out next...

Bostongambler

All automated for me online. That wasn't my point though.
    Exactly, what’s which way you pay for it got to do with it? Hahahaha

thomorino

Then ill do the same thing in six months lol, sell the X and find the next best toy people are going bananas for...if its generating sales through motivation i don't care what it is or what comes out next...
    Lol, why not just offer performance bonuses in cash, seems like a lot of effort for something that should be meaningless.

RudyRuetigger

Do you freeze leftovers?
    do you sukk your wifes dick?

Bostongambler

That’s basically the point we were all trying to convey to him before he tried to tell us about interest.

RudyRuetigger

Lol, why not just offer performance bonuses in cash, seems like a lot of effort for something that should be meaningless.
    because he doesn't offer employees anything

he is an employee

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Not thinking outside the box? Its a phone that doesn't do anything different than my Galaxy s3. It has a faster processing speed. About it.

Spend 1k for a phone that will be replaced by Iphone XI next year. That's a great fukking investment.

You're in sales. Of course you're going to push your product.

RudyRuetigger

That’s basically the point we were all trying to convey to him before he tried to tell us about interest.
    don't befriend enemies in a thread

once the line is drawn you should stick to 1 side

ok?????????

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Like I said.... no offense to anyone who wants a new phone. But man... you could get the Galaxy s8 on ebay brand new for around $580

I'd rather spend the $580 and use the other $420 towards my gas and electric bill.

Fascinates me how people are addicted to Apple products.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

When I pre ordered on the 27th or 28th I was buying the phone outright as it keeps me out of contract with my carrier. When going through the ordering process I saw they offered interest free payments to qualified buyers that night....seemed like a no brainer to me.....not sure what I'm missing here

RudyRuetigger

When I pre ordered on the 27th or 28th I was buying the phone outright as it keeps me out of contract with my carrier. When going through the ordering process I saw they offered interest free payments to qualified buyers that night....seemed like a no brainer to me.....not sure what I'm missing here
    here is what you are missing

1. you paid 1000 for a fukkin phone

2. you are a male

3. you are a male
    Points Awarded:

Mase of Base gave RudyRuetigger 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mase of Base

Jetsfan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Not thinking outside the box? Its a phone that doesn't do anything different than my Galaxy s3. It has a faster processing speed. About it.

Spend 1k for a phone that will be replaced by Iphone XI next year. That's a great fukking investment.

You're in sales. Of course you're going to push your product.
    The iPhone X can record videos in 4K at 60FPS, and the camera is pretty good, not as good as the camera on the Google Pixel 2. Its not just a phone you're buying.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Money is the same cheap fuk who calls Directv every year, wastes an hour of his life, just to get the Sunday Ticket free again and saves himself $300.....its fukin money men. If you work hard spend it

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Usc philly guy has cash

we do not

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Usc philly guy has cash

we do not
    looks like he also has a vagina

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

I have to say I really have a hard time believing the sales guy. People really get motivated to sell more so they can go blow $1k on a phone? Show them the top sales bonuses for the month and that should motivate 10 times better.

RudyRuetigger

Money is the same cheap fuk who calls Directv every year, wastes an hour of his life, just to get the Sunday Ticket free again and saves himself $300.....its fukin money men. If you work hard spend it
    ok so he wants to save money on BS

why blame him for that?

First 1234 Last