Scrappy Do
    Lemmmeee at em... lemmmmmmmmeeee at em!
    Scrappy Do's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 503

Sup Pimps and Playas! I'm BACK!

Well I am back again after a very long hiatus. Sadly I missed the BTP by 3 weeks of being able to qualify. Shout out to all the ol' school members! I have been trying to catch up the past couple weeks and it appears many of the greats are no longer with us.

I cannot say enough how valuable this forum has been to me in the past. Without it I wouldn't have heard of Bitcoin so early and be able to retire 4 years ago. (I think it was Louisville who made the first post I read on it)

Hope to contribute in the upcoming days, and look forward to meeting many new members!

Now I got to get my Pro status back!

Scrap'
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

SCRAPPY DAPPY DOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

tough little bastard!

welcome back....

(so long as you're not a f'n mooselum.... which, if you happen to be, then "fuk off and get the fuk outta here before I beat the shit out of you".....)

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy Do View Post
    Well I am back again after a very long hiatus. Sadly I missed the BTP by 3 weeks of being able to qualify. Shout out to all the ol' school members! I have been trying to catch up the past couple weeks and it appears many of the greats are no longer with us.

I cannot say enough how valuable this forum has been to me in the past. Without it I wouldn't have heard of Bitcoin so early and be able to retire 4 years ago. (I think it was Louisville who made the first post I read on it)

Hope to contribute in the upcoming days, and look forward to meeting many new members!

Now I got to get my Pro status back!

Scrap'
    Cool, what kind of numbers did you get in and get out with?

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

I remember this guy !!!!

Welcome back my nigra

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    dlo, start yet another petition with sbr, this one to mandate that our avatars be allowed to be "gif" images, so that I can see that babe's mellons bounce in all their glory....

thank you.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    dlo, start yet another petition with sbr, this one to mandate that our avatars be allowed to be "gif" images, so that I can see that babe's mellons bounce in all their glory....

thank you.
    No kidding, I tried to use the gif as my avatar but it said animated images not allowed

Auto Donk

No kidding, I tried to use the gif as my avatar but it said animated images not allowed
    well, if there's any silver lining, it's that no gif is necessary, as the image of her bouncing around on that beach is already emblazoned in my photographic memory, such that I can view it there, as well.....

Scrappy Do

When I first started mining with GPU's only (This was the best at the time) price was around $25 each. I have constantly upgraded my farm, swapped coins all over the place and have a safe deposit box with *a few* BTC stored on USB's.

By no means am I out, I run a 600th/s farm here at the house and have 2 remote sites pulling down 500th/s or so. On top of that I have over 100 GPU's farming ETH/ZEC. Never ending process to keep up with the game but I LOVE IT!!!! (I retired from the IT field)

As far as getting out... No such a thing. But I am doing alright. Not Island Rich or some shit, but that's another reason I have what I have, I'm a ol' ass man (47) who is cheap as hell!!! LOL

Scrap'

Scrappy Do

Actually now that I think about it, it was more like 5+ years ago. Gonna see if I can dig up the thread where I first read about it. I wanna say early-mid 012' is when I actually got in the game.

I think the thing that pleases me the most is not my luck, but I have a childhood friend who served 22 years in the air force as enlisted, transferred to the army and retired as an Officer with the rank of Captain. He has many issues and we are all trying our best to slow him down and get him back to real life. ( It's tough as he did 9 tours total)

Anyways, when I first got in to crypto he was single and invested right at 45K USD in Litecoins on my advice at ~$2 each. Since coming home he sold every one of them at $53-$64 each, bought a bad ass house on 10 acres on the lake with cash and still has a wad in the bank. Now we concentrate on living, and trying to get some form of normalcy back in him.

I tell ya, the military really does change folks in MAJOR ways.

Scrap'
    Last edited by Scrappy Do; 11-01-17 at 06:19 PM.

dhristov211
    2023 year of Josh
    dhristov211's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy Do View Post
    When I first started mining with GPU's only (This was the best at the time) price was around $25 each. I have constantly upgraded my farm, swapped coins all over the place and have a safe deposit box with *a few* BTC stored on USB's.

By no means am I out, I run a 600th/s farm here at the house and have 2 remote sites pulling down 500th/s or so. On top of that I have over 100 GPU's farming ETH/ZEC. Never ending process to keep up with the game but I LOVE IT!!!! (I retired from the IT field)

As far as getting out... No such a thing. But I am doing alright. Not Island Rich or some shit, but that's another reason I have what I have, I'm a ol' ass man (47) who is cheap as hell!!! LOL

Scrap'
    how much was your electricity payment (bill)?

Scrappy Do

Quote Originally Posted by dhristov211 View Post
    how much was your electricity payment (bill)?
    Was? When I started it was ~$600 a month just for the farm.

Is? I spend anywhere from $8k-$12k a month now between all sites.

Looking for land anywhere in the southeast with less than $.07 per kw/h atm. This $.09 is killing my profits.

Scrap'

dhristov211
    2023 year of Josh
    dhristov211's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 41

nice in EU you are lucky to pay under 10 cents
    and its EURO cents