Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14260

Here is why we are pissed

Two of the biggest attention whores on here got caught, one was doctoring his record and the other posted Fake tickets. Its the Internet, I get that, but SBR is a site we all enjoy so when these to frauds pull this I say fuk you Philly & fuk you Funny. Take that phoney shit elsewhere. And God if I have to read one more time about Philly going away twice to the bashes I'm going to shoot myself. That's great philly you made friends over the Internet and you go away with them. ( I'm sad even writing that), but good for you meeting people this way.

Remember when integrity meant something, but it is a gambling forum, I guess it attracts the undesirables.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16085

I guess what you idiots don’t understand is you fukks are too scared to come out in public and meet people. I have met philly and funny in person and they are good peeps. BG needs to work on getting his fake “5 figure” bet back on the lions last night.

BG....you are the loser here

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opening a thread criticizing attention whoring while you yourself are doing basically the same... are you a fukkin kid?

You have problems with the guys fine... dont like to read em fine... I dont like reading them either I just avoid their threads... bickering and bichingg on a gambling forum is part of the problem as welL.

LIVE AND LET DIE PAL.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Who is we??? I didn't know anyone was pissed.

Philly and Funny are good posters and I enjoy their banter but I couldn't give two fukks about their picks. My opinion of them hasn't changed.

I'm always surprised how seriously some people take the internet.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

did they post fraudulent tickets or not?...easy answer here

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I guess what you idiots don’t understand is you fukks are too scared to come out in public and meet people. I have met philly and funny in person and they are good peeps. BG needs to work on getting his fake “5 figure” bet back on the lions last night.

BG....you are the loser here
    Ya okay fat boy I'm the loser here. It's clowns like you that get trampled every step of the way. Ya go ahead and condone what they did. Your the biggest loser by accepting it, but hey that's the Internet right.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Opening a thread criticizing attention whoring while you yourself are doing basically the same... are you a fukkin kid?

You have problems with the guys fine... dont like to read em fine... I dont like reading them either I just avoid their threads... bickering and bichingg on a gambling forum is part of the problem as welL.

LIVE AND LET DIE PAL.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Philly and Funny are good posters and I enjoy their banter but I couldn't give two fukks about their picks. My opinion of them hasn't changed.

We get it...Boston is the one that looks bad here

Bostongambler

LIVE AND LET DIE PAL.
    You would of been something in the death camps I see. Don't say anything and no one will know. Pussy

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Ya okay fat boy I'm the loser here. It's clowns like you that get trampled every step of the way. Ya go ahead and condone what they did. Your the biggest loser by accepting it, but hey that's the Internet right.
    Yep..you and your fake ass 5 figure bet on the lions last night...you are a fukking clown bitch....you get zero respect here

philly and funny run circles around your clown ass

you have posted 50 threads about Phillyguy and still
    you are the clown...you are nothing

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yep...........

Bostongambler

We get it...Boston is the one that looks bad here
    Again, it's the Internet, don't care how I look certainly not to a clown like you. Stay in the shallow end, especially if you think people don't bet 10 dimes on a game. Smh

HurryUpAndDrink

You would of been something in the death camps I see. Don't say anything and no one will know. Pussy
    lmaooooooooooooooooo

did you really just compare letting shit go IN A FORUM... to letting people being gassed alive and enslaved???

JFC -1000 you dont have a girlfriend.

Bostongambler

Yep..you and your fake ass 5 figure bet on the lions last night...you are a fukking clown bitch....you get zero respect here

philly and funny run circles around your clown ass

you have posted 50 threads about Phillyguy and still
    you are the clown...you are nothing
    Ya ok fat boy... Hahahaha keep making me laugh. Your a phoney as well I see. You must live in a small world if you don't think people don't bet 10 dimes on a game.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Phillyguy posting fake tickets while dishonest affects no one

Funny repeatedly and consciously fudging his record while he knew people were tailing is a pretty sick thing to do. If ur opinion of him doesn't change after finding that out then your opinion doesn't mean much.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28967

That's why I never mention money wjeatherr win or lose. Big or small. Wouldn't care what people think either way about mine or anybody's wager amounts. and really don't care if they think I'm a big baller or broke as fukk. And obviously true or false nobody believes anyways on almost anybody.

Follow people's plays or fade them. The bet amounts shouldn't even matter imo, $5 bucks or $26,000. Same diff in the forum world imo.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Phillyguy posting fake tickets while dishonest affects no one

Funny repeatedly and consciously fudging his record while he knew people were tailing is a pretty sick thing to do. If ur opinion of him doesn't change after finding that out then your opinion doesn't mean much.
    Honestly I didn't know anyone was tailing him, I never followed his picks thread

shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

it's a forum. it's all fake.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Two of the biggest attention whores on here
    #’s 2 and 3 behind you?

Did we really need another thread for your weird vendettas?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    #’s 2 and 3 behind you?

bingo...BG is a fukking attention whoring clown...he follows philly around like the cuckold bitch she is

dlowilly

Honestly I didn't know anyone was tailing him, I never followed his picks thread
    Lots of people made posts in his main thread and his other threads about tailing him, and he engaged in conversations about it with them.

Bostongambler

#’s 2 and 3 behind you?

That's not very sharp Mr angles. Read a book and learn something. I'm trying to educate the masses one tool at a time. You should fall right into line clown 🤡

Bostongambler

bingo...BG is a fukking attention whoring clown...he follows philly around like the cuckold bitch she is
    That's clever fatboy. Why not join a gym or get on a stair master to pass your time, cuz comedy isn't working for you.

HurryUpAndDrink

Ah... another internet social justice warrior... how quaint

Altering tickets is lame and retarded.

Altering a record is shady but anyone tailing picks from a guy that keeps an untidy record and else, is retarded... if you follow a momo that has no backing up history then you are pretty much gambling -EV... never trust the figures... ask and demand for updated non past posted results... JFC...

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 145

#’s 2 and 3 behind you?

He calls them attention whores yet makes 1 or 2 threads daily about the same shit. We get it, we all saw what happened. The only other people who care about this now are all newbie fuks that want to act like they are someone. The rest of us who have put the time in don't give a fuk.

The other thing about this, BG praises funny for starting a thread and apologizing, yet a day later blasting him again. Move along, nothing to see here. We will wait until tomorrow morning for the next worthless announcement thread.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    He calls them attention whores yet makes 1 or 2 threads daily about the same shit. We get it, we all saw what happened. The only other people who care about this now are all newbie fuks that want to act like they are someone. The rest of us who have put the time in don't give a fuk.

The other thing about this, BG praises funny for starting a thread and apologizing, yet a day later blasting him again. Move along, nothing to see here. We will wait until tomorrow morning for the next worthless announcement thread.
    And yet you felt the need to respond. Add another clown to the mix.

Yes, I praised funny for apologizing, but I didn't think he would go back to posting his plays 8 hours later like nothing happened.

Hey I'm sorry I killed your whole family it will never happen again. A day later I'm asking you to borrow your gun. Haha

dlowilly

Ah... another internet social justice warrior... how quaint

Altering tickets is lame and retarded.

Altering a record is shady but anyone tailing picks from a guy that keeps an untidy record and else, is retarded... if you follow a momo that has no backing up history then you are pretty much gambling -EV... never trust the figures... ask and demand for updated non past posted results... JFC...
    Everyone knows clicking the bet button is ultimately on the bettor. Doesn't mean the shady shenanigans shouldn't be exposed and that person shouldn't be called out. Once again the thread and the figures were purposefully misleading so it wasn't readily obvious they were bogus. When someone who isn't touting for money at least once a day posts and updates results, you can't really expect a poster to assume they are being misled and recalculate 120 pages of bets.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

BG one of my favorite posters here, nothing against funny or usc

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everyone knows clicking the bet button is ultimately on the bettor. Doesn't mean the shady shenanigans shouldn't be exposed and that person shouldn't be called out. Once again the thread and the figures were purposefully misleading so it wasn't readily obvious they were bogus. When someone who isn't touting for money at least once a day posts and updates results, you can't really expect a poster to assume they are being misled and
    You mean to tell me you recalculated 120 pages of funny's bets?

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    BG one of my favorite posters here, nothing against funny or usc
    Thanks shady you had me hello.

I guess there are some out here where it's Ok with them.

HurryUpAndDrink

Everyone knows clicking the bet button is ultimately on the bettor. Doesn't mean the shady shenanigans shouldn't be exposed and that person shouldn't be called out. Once again the thread and the figures were purposefully misleading so it wasn't readily obvious they were bogus. When someone who isn't touting for money at least once a day posts and updates results, you can't really expect a poster to assume they are being misled and recalculate 120 pages of bets.
    Agreed but bombard the picks thread so rookie faggs looking to tail will see it...

Opening a thread with a vague title is not helping shit.

Why we are pissed? How many people is pissed?

Im certainly not... is bad yeah but ive seen it happen with 97% of touts... and if that pissed me off badly everytime id be dead before 35.... people should fuckin know better... let them lose som 50 units a year, they'll wise up

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    You mean to tell me you recalculated 120 pages of funny's bets?
    The most recent 20 and I saw enough

Bostongambler

The most recent 20 and I saw enough
    Was it you dlowilly who called him out a few months back also?

dlowilly

Agreed but bombard the picks thread so rookie faggs looking to tail will see it...

Opening a thread with a vague title is not helping shit.

Why we are pissed? How many people is pissed?

Im certainly not... is bad yeah but ive seen it happen with 97% of touts... and if that pissed me off badly everytime id be dead before 35.... people should fuckin know better... let them lose som 50 units a year, they'll wise up
    I agree with a lot of what you say, it's just these threads were years old and weren't touting for money. That's a different, unexpected kind of sinister. Everyone's alarm at least goes off a little when they have to pay money for picks.

dlowilly

Was it you dlowilly who called him out a few months back also?
    I noticed an error one day in the 1st thread and he shrugged it off saying it all evens out and refused to correct it, I think that was a few months ago

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 145

And yet you felt the need to respond. Add another clown to the mix.

Yes, I praised funny for apologizing, but I didn't think he would go back to posting his plays 8 hours later like nothing happened.

Hey I'm sorry I killed your whole family it will never happen again. A day later I'm asking you to borrow your gun. Haha
    Another clown? Look at yourself for a minute. How many threads have you made on this now? Averaging about 1.5 a day I would say. That is after both made threads addressing their mistakes. Now you want them to checkin with you before they post things? Maybe SBR can adopt a probation program and give you the job since you are so concerned about these serious matters.

12 Last