KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Poor Bob, he is so basic he can't even understand what KVB is saying. KVB just making some obvious points and Bobby just can't grasp it

Silver lining though, he isn't aware of his own idiocy. In his own mind, he's a pretty neat guy. Good for him.
    Amazing, instead of accepting the simple truth he attacks and screams. Tries to make it about others.

No wonder why he gets shit on every time he posts. Like you said, I was just pointing out the obvious.

He even got insulted.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    Alright your on, but I'm not posting up any betpoints with anyone I dont know.
    You're a newbie, you don't know anyone moron. I previously asked you to make a list of posters you trust, but you never responded with list. Doubt I would trust any of your fellow trolls anyway.

Ill glady give them to someone I can trust or a mod though.
    If I don't trust anyone on your list, then we'll go with mod Optional.

If I don't pay up SBR can ban me immediately and if you don't pay up we don't have to see your ugly face around here anymore.
    Apparently you don't comprehend the concept of post up, this ensures the winner gets paid.

Since Thanksgiving is coming up I can only do this challenge starting today/ tomorrow till the 21st. Let me know if we gotta a deal.
    What does Thanksgiving have to do with challenge? If you post your poker lobby screenshot before either of us play today, then the poker points challenge goes for 2 months 10/31-12/31. Only pts from daily tourney's count, Sat high roller not included.

Post your current pts screenshot & list of who you trust to hold post up, otherwise we'll go with Opti.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Waves you sound aggressive and butt hurt. It happens but you should just learn from your mistake instead of acting like a kid because you made one.

You're original bet is foolish and not the skill based bet you say it is. Sure there's skill, but you dilute in hopes that you can take more shots than your opponent.

That's it. You can keep responding with a denial of that, but man you look foolish doing so.

The only mistake is made by you, not grasping how my challenge is skill based. I don't need more shots than my opponent to win, my opponent has the same opportunity to play the dailies as I do.

bobbywaves

Amazing, instead of accepting the simple truth he attacks and screams. Tries to make it about others.

No wonder why he gets shit on every time he posts. Like you said, I was just pointing out the obvious.

He even got insulted.
    Coming from a douchebag who takes up space in tourney's, by registering & not playing. Wasting other players time & potentially hogging a seat from someone who actually wants to play.

Totally disrespectful:

My Apologies for Missing the Tournament

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    YWhat does Thanksgiving have to do with challenge? If you post your poker lobby screenshot before either of us play today, then the poker points challenge goes for 2 months 10/31-12/31. Only pts from daily tourney's count, Sat high roller not included.

Some people who have families like to celebrate something called Thanksgiving meaning I won't be able to play the day before Thanksgiving, the day of Thanksgiving, or the day after Thanksgiving. I'm not extending the challenge past the 21st to give you an edge of being able to play more games than me because your idea of Thanksgiving is feasting on a bunch of packs of ramen with a 6 pack of natty light at your side. Ill do a two month challenge with you, only if we freeze play during Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays or we can do a 20-21 day challenge starting today tomorrow till the 21st.

I'm also fine with giving my points to Optional.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

waves knows that he will pay every trny every year....

doesn't take trips to vegas, go on any cruises, no vacations whatsoever.... last time he left his house to do anything other than collect welfare, pick up free gov't cheese, or suck some body's dick in Columbus Park around the corner was to go to the 2015 sbr bash.....

otherwise, he's pretty much afraid to leave the house, particularly after dark, so he plays every night.....

I tried to goad him into a skill based challenge based on the same no. of trnies played, as I generally miss about a month and a half worth of trnies each year, and he dodged and ducked it and wouldn't agree.....

i'll propose it again, heads up, waves: the highest no. of pts over the first 200 trnies we play in 2018 wins 5000 pts from the other, we both post up with yis or get a waiver of the post up from yis as he may not require us to... maybe you, but not me, as he backed me when i beat your ass the one year we had a heads up challenge, despite my having played 20-25 fewer daily trnies than your lame ass.....

After the first 200 trnies played, your pt total is done in the challenge...... (for waves, that will be as soon as sbr has run 200 days of dailies, for me, probably a month later).... the most pts wins the 5,000.....

now, get ready for the excuses......

Auto Donk

last time I had a challenge with pussyboy waves was 2015:

(photo of 12-31-15 end-of-year sbr poker leaderboard)

owned him 360/365 days of the year, despite playing 20-25 fewer trnies than the loser....

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Coming from a douchebag who takes up space in tourney's, by registering & not playing. Wasting other players time & potentially hogging a seat from someone who actually wants to play.

Totally disrespectful:

Wow you're an idiot.

Did you even read the post you just linked? It clearly states the tourney wasn't full.

Is that all you have Waves? I point out a simple mistake and you just start with bullshit fake attacks? Painting an apology as disrespectful for fake reasons?

Wow you really must have had an agenda to try to play more tourneys that bonzaii, probably because you feel you need them.

Why else you would say anything negative about me?

I wasn't trying to make so butt hurt, but let's face it, you want a bullshit advantage and keep hiding behind the word skill.

Weak Waves, no wonder why your so maligned around here, your an asshole because you can't hang mentally.

Get a new gig kid.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bonzaii

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    last time I had a challenge with pussyboy waves was 2015:

(photo of 12-31-15 end-of-year sbr poker leaderboard)

owned him 360/365 days of the year, despite playing 20-25 fewer trnies than the loser....
    This guy is an idiot Donk, but then again I guess you knew that.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    ...now, get ready for the excuses......
    This guy Waves is a waste of time Donk, he doens't even understand what his excuses mean.

He can't see how everyone else views him.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Totally disrespectful:

Yeah Waves, look how disrespectful I was in that you link you posted...

I signed up for the 11pm Tournament tonight and was distracted and completely forgot about it. The tourney wasn't full so I didn't take anyone's spot but I apologize for making players wait while my timer just ran down each hand.

That was not cool and I apologize. I will try not to let it happen again.

It turns out the timer doesn't run down each hand after the first time.

So what, exactly is your problem Waves?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

This guy is an idiot Donk, but then again I guess you knew that.
    you are an idiot too

but then again I guess you knew that

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

So many people on here would destroy Bobbywaves in a "skill competition". His bitch ass won't even accept my challenge now.

bobbywaves

Yeah Waves, look how disrespectful I was in that you link you posted...

It turns out the timer doesn't run down each hand after the first time.

So what, exactly is your problem Waves?
    The timer does run on the 1st hand, so you’re wasting our time. As far as tourney not being full, do you know what “potentially” means? If you don’t want to play or have Alzheimer’s, it’s not hard to click unregister son.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

The timer does run on the 1st hand, so you’re wasting our time. As far as tourney not being full, do you know what “potentially” means? If you don’t want to play or have Alzheimer’s, it’s not hard to click unregister son.
    Half the table isn't even there on the first hand, they all let a timer run down.

And this how stupid you are being, if a player forgot, or as you want to immaturely put it, has "Alzheimer's," then how would the player remember to click the unregister button?

Is this what posters who interact with you have to deal with?

What exactly is your problem Waves, other than yourself?

bobbywaves

Donkey, talk to me when you pony up the 5k you stiffed from our poker challenge years ago. I destroyed you then & you’re getting destroyed again this year. When you pay the 5k, then we can discuss another bet. I don’t wager with proven stiffs such as yourself.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I'll be 100% honest about Bob, I feel bad for him. He's got some sort of cognitive delay or impairment. It's clear as day now but before I recognized it, I used to indulge him and I always felt dirty and grimy for intellectually bullying him so I stopped responding to him for awhile.

It was around this time I read his posts that were directed towards other posters and I picked up on it pretty quickly. Once I wasn't directly involved in the quarreling it was easy to identify. After recognizing it, I've avoided him for the most part, it just doesn't feel right curb stomping a retard, even if it's just on the internet.

bobbywaves

Half the table isn't even there on the first hand, they all let a timer run down.

And this how stupid you are being, if a player forgot, or as you want to immaturely put it, has "Alzheimer's," then how would the player remember to click the unregister button?

Is this what posters who interact with you have to deal with?

What exactly is your problem Waves, other than yourself?
    Considering your memory problem, why register in the first place when you can’t remember to unregister?
    Here’s a novel idea, play in the tourney you registered for.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I'll be 100% honest about Bob, I feel bad for him. He's got some sort of cognitive delay or impairment. It's clear as day now but before I recognized it, I used to indulge him and I always felt dirty and grimy for intellectually bullying him so I stopped responding to him for awhile.

It was around this time I read his posts that were directed towards other posters and I picked up on it pretty quickly. Once I wasn't directly involved in the quarreling it was easy to identify. After recognizing it, I've avoided him for the most part, it just doesn't feel right curb stomping a retard, even if it's just on the internet.
    I know what you're saying. The more he responds, the worse he does for himself. I almost can't believe what I'm reading.

He still never got the original point. He's trolling himself and making it look like we're doing it.

He's got about as much class as GOAT Milk. But I guess that's not cool to say if he's impaired.

I feel bad now.

bobbywaves

Some people who have families like to celebrate something called Thanksgiving meaning I won't be able to play the day before Thanksgiving, the day of Thanksgiving, or the day after Thanksgiving. I'm not extending the challenge past the 21st to give you an edge of being able to play more games than me because your idea of Thanksgiving is feasting on a bunch of packs of ramen with a 6 pack of natty light at your side. Ill do a two month challenge with you, only if we freeze play during Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays or we can do a 20-21 day challenge starting today tomorrow till the 21st.

I'm also fine with giving my points to Optional.
    I usually do 12 month challenges instead of 2 months, as it’s obviously more skill based.

So I won’t accept a challenge under 2 months. If & when you get your holiday priorities str8, you be sure to let me know chump.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I usually do 12 month challenges instead of 2 months, as it’s obviously more skill based...
    Wow, Kraken, I feel really bad now for this poor guy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

If people like Bobbywaves are smart enough to come on here and type and talk shit than I don't feel bad for them. Not my fcking problem they make themselves look stupid. I find it hilarious that Bobbywaves thinks he's better than me. Dumbass doesn't even realize I'm not on the leaderboard because I've only been here a few months

bobbywaves

So many people on here would destroy Bobbywaves in a "skill competition". His bitch ass won't even accept my challenge now.
    Then why aren’t “many people” ahead of me on leaderboard?

Your ignorance is astonishing.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Now waves with a solid JAB

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

If people like Bobbywaves are smart enough to come on here and type and talk shit than I don't feel bad for them. Not my fcking problem they make themselves look stupid. I find it hilarious that Bobbywaves thinks he's better than me. Dumbass doesn't even realize I'm not on the leaderboard because I've only been here a few months
    Fair enough.

But I'm not so sure he's smart enough to come on here and talk shit.

Just look at the "shit" he's talking.

That's why I feel bad. He doesn't get anything right.

Good luck getting him to agree to an actual poker challenge and not a who can get more tries than the other guy type of bet.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Then why aren’t “many people” ahead of me on leaderboard?

Your ignorance is astonishing.
    Because you play in almost every game you fckin idiot. My god you are so stupid. I can think of 8 players right now who are all better than you. All that leaderboard shows is that you play in almost everygame and that is really the only reason you are that high on it. You are so predictable.

bobbywaves

Then I strongly suggest you accept my annual challenge I offer every years end.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Now waves with a solid JAB
    Because you play in almost every game you fckin idiot....
    But if he's up there because he tourney spams and plays the most, that's not talent, but he's talking like it is.

If that his jab, it's like all the other punches he's trying throw...

Points Awarded:

bonzaii gave KVB 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken gave KVB 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bobbywaves

Because you play in almost every game you fckin idiot. My god you are so stupid. I can think of 8 players right now who are all better than you. All that leaderboard shows is that you play in almost everygame and that is really the only reason you are that high on it. You are so predictable.
    Then why do I see the same cast of characters if I’m the only one playing all the dailies, as you ignorantly claim?

Auto Donk

Donkey, talk to me when you pony up the 5k you stiffed from our poker challenge years ago. I destroyed you then & you’re getting destroyed again this year. When you pay the 5k, then we can discuss another bet. I don’t wager with proven stiffs such as yourself.

i knew u'd come up with something lame..... we completed the contest above (2015 leaderboard challange) AFTER the year before situation you referenced (2014), and in 2014 you know that we never had a meeting of the minds on the rules for any challenge and I never accepted your changes, and had no clue you considered yourself to be in a contest with me, otherwise i'd have beat your ass like a drum in that one too.....

but irrespective of that, you had no problem the following year signing up for one in 2015, in which i beat the fuk outta you (see final leader board below), but now that you know i'll kick your ass like there's no tomorrow, you're going back to use the 2014 situation as an excuse not to get mauled by me again on the felt....

you f'n pathetic pussy......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-31-17 at 03:48 PM.

bobbywaves

If you post up I have no problem kicking your ass again in an annual challenge, as I’ve beaten you soundly in 3 out of the 4 full years you’ve been here.

But since you’re a broke dikk who can’t generate your own pts, you’ll have to solicit another loan to post up. You have 2 months to get your pts together, then you can accept my 2018 challenge pussy.

My terms of 2018 challenge is either total cashes or total pts, I’ll give you the choice.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

You got some work to do Ba Ba Booey

bobbywaves

No work for Waves to do. You didn't post screenshot of your starting pts, you didn't post up before we played today, & you didn't agree to my 2 month challenge. Sucks being a scared pussy huh?

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Your the one who won't play me unless we do some stupid yearlong challenge where youll end up playing about a months worth more games than me. Play me in a 2 month point challenge starting in January. 10 K bet? unless your too much of a bitch

bobbywaves

Your the one who won't play me unless we do some stupid yearlong challenge where youll end up playing about a months worth more games than me. Play me in a 2 month point challenge starting in January. 10 K bet? unless your too much of a bitch
    You have the opportunity to play in the same amount of tourney's in a skill based annual challenge. But since you don't have your priorities str8 & put in long shifts working the glory hole, you claim to miss a months worth of tourney's.

Hey broke dikk, try generating 10k by January 1st before proposing a bet pussy.

First ... 89101112 Last