USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Helping a Fellow Poster Out

So many of you remember last week when I started my "NON PRO U.S. POSTERS CHECK IN" thread. Being the asshole I sometimes am, my initial reasoning for the thread was just to rip you guys for not donating the $100 for charity and not being able to reap the benefits of purchasing Bitcoin. My good friend Seahawk Harry came on the thread and told us a story (though he didn't have to) about how much he loves SBR, would love to turn Pro and enjoy the benefits, but just isn't in a position to do so because of a career issue that occurred to him and having to care for his family. Any one of us could be that close to a life changing event. I am a HUGE proponent of SBR and the PRO program as many of you know. Just this year alone I've been rewarded the opportunity to attend TWO SBR sanctioned events in Costa Rica and Punta Cana, with 95% of the expense funded by SBR. I've also met countless posters who I now consider friends. I asked SBR if they would allow me to pay for Harry's Pro Membership for this year and was denied. I emailed SBR Genie back about 5 days ago to ask if they would reconsider and have not gotten a reply. I've decided to start a GOFUNDME page for this and ask that if you're able, to please donate to this cause. I will keep it open for 24hours and will pay the rest of whatever we are short. I will also donate to Cure Angelman's any amount we get over the $100 Pro Donation amount. No amount is too small.....thank you men

gofundme.com/help-seahawkharry-turn-pro
    Points Awarded:

rodneytrotter gave USCPHILLYGUY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Fidel_CashFlow

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

You are starting a Gofundme page to pay for someone to go pro that wants to but can't afford it?????? What?

If someone is in that dire straights the last thing they should be doing is hanging around a gambling forum.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777, big joe 1212, emoney, and pboozer57

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    You are starting a Gofundme page to pay for someone to go pro that wants to but can't afford it?????? What?

If someone is in that dire straights the last thing they should be doing is hanging around a gambling forum.
    I'd suggest going back to the original post and read what's going on here before making a statement like that

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Thank you for the 1st donation who ever it was

Bostongambler

Yes, because you can be trusted. There has never been an issue with your integrity out here. OMG.. you are hilarious.

Maybe today the board will get the apology you are hiding from?

slapshot81
    Update your status
    slapshot81's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    So many of you remember last week when I started my "NON PRO U.S. POSTERS CHECK IN" thread. Being the asshole I sometimes am, my initial reasoning for the thread was just to rip you guys for not donating the $100 for charity and not being able to reap the benefits of purchasing Bitcoin. My good friend Seahawk Harry came on the thread and told us a story (though he didn't have to) about how much he loves SBR, would love to turn Pro and enjoy the benefits, but just isn't in a position to do so because of a career issue that occurred to him and having to care for his family. Any one of us could be that close to a life changing event. I am a HUGE proponent of SBR and the PRO program as many of you know. Just this year alone I've been rewarded the opportunity to attend TWO SBR sanctioned events in Costa Rica and Punta Cana, with 95% of the expense funded by SBR. I've also met countless posters who I now consider friends. I asked SBR if they would allow me to pay for Harry's Pro Membership for this year and was denied. I emailed SBR Genie back about 5 days ago to ask if they would reconsider and have not gotten a reply. I've decided to start a GOFUNDME page for this and ask that if you're able, to please donate to this cause. I will keep it open for 24hours and will pay the rest of whatever we are short. I will also donate to Cure Angelman's any amount we get over the $100 Pro Donation amount. No amount is too small.....thank you men

i'm no genius or anything but couldn't u just contact harry urself and give up 100 dollars so then he could use that to become pro or does that make too much sense

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!
    PeterJohnson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

So wait your w/d this to him and sending it to him how? PayPal? Bitcoin? cause if it was bitcoin and ur telling everyone else to pony up you got 15k betpoints cash 1,200 out and send him it if you wanna help the guy out making a post for a gofund me page for a sports forum when theres alot of other serious things going on is funny to me.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

or you could have just sent him $100 via paypal, **, etc and not made a big deal about it
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00, hubie69, and CHOICE

slapshot81
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    or you could have just sent him $100 via paypal, **, etc and not made a big deal about it
    exactly gotta love attention whores

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by slapshot81 View Post
    i'm no genius or anything but couldn't u just contact harry urself and give up 100 dollars so then he could use that to become pro or does that make too much sense
    Better yet, amazon his family some food or whatever he needs, not to go pro on a gambling site.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

just funny the cynics here.....I thought it be nice that the forum get involved....many said they would like to help

Instead of questioning my generosity why not look in the mirror and think of your own

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!

just funny the cynics here.....I thought it be nice that the forum get involved....many said they would like to help

Instead of questioning my generosity why not look in the mirror and think of your own

Or making a grown man feel more ashamed and making a post about it and a gofund me instead of just sending him the money yourself your going to make everyone else "feel bad"

slapshot81
    Update your status

but u said in ur post u offered to pay his membership fee, so at one point u thought heck i will be a good soul and pay his membership but then when u realized u would actually have to pay ur own cash ur pocket nah let's get others involved

Bostongambler

Your a clown 🤡.

Gofundme page to help someone become pro on a gambling forum. Can't make this shit up!

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson View Post
    Or making a grown man feel more ashamed and making a post about it and a gofund me instead of just sending him the money yourself your going to make everyone else "feel bad"
    how does one make you feel anything? If you're ashamed about something then that's something you need to look at

slapshot81
    Update your status

Your a clown 嵐.

Gofundme page to help someone become pro on a gambling forum. Can't make this shit up!
    my thoughts exactly heck why ask for 100 why not 500 so he can have 400 spending money for his gambling account

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Your a clown 嵐.

and you're a piece of shit who likes to molest little girls but who's counting

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!

how does one make you feel anything? If you're ashamed about something then that's something you need to look at
    Glad you answered that post now can you answer my first post i made?

So wait your w/d this to him and sending it to him how? PayPal? Bitcoin? cause if it was bitcoin and ur telling everyone else to pony up you got 15k betpoints cash 1,200 out and send him it if you wanna help the guy out making a post for a gofund me page for a sports forum when theres alot of other serious things going on is funny to me.

Bostongambler

but u said in ur post u offered to pay his membership fee, so at one point u thought heck i will be a good soul and pay his membership but then when u realized u would actually have to pay ur own cash ur pocket nah let's get others involved
    Slap shot this Philly guy trumps himself day after day out here. He is a phoney as the day is long. No one should ever believe anything he writes.

Boy this thread really backfired on you huh philly.

Now where is the apology you owe the forum?

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

The only good thing themorino did was bust this bozo,my god between fake bets and go fund me pages for 100 dollars this quack is something else

Bostongambler

and you're a piece of shit who likes to molest little girls but who's counting
    Oh please explain this lie?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

funny that a pedophile and non pro's are the only one objecting to this

$40 more to go men

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson View Post
    Glad you answered that post now can you answer my first post i made?

Peter I am matching every donation that is made here...so be it to Harry or Cure Angelman's

Does that answer your question

slapshot81
    Update your status

i hope someone donates like 100k so this guy will have to donate 100k his own money to the charity like he said he would pay any amount over

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

sbr should ban phillyguy for circumventing their rules publicly

this is setting a bad precedent on sbr

alert mods immediately
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bonzaii

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

i hope someone donates like 100k so this guy will have to donate 100k his own money to the charity like he said he would pay any amount over
    So DONATE THEN

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    sbr should ban phillyguy for circumventing their rules publicly

this is setting a bad precedent on sbr

alert mods immediately
    Rudy if SBR would like to ban me for trying to help someone out than so be it

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Poor Harry this fkin guy made Harry look like a bum on the sidewalk begging for a brew, instead of giving Harry a hundo hes throwing him under the fkin bus so he can get people on his side trying to be a caring guy after those fake bets
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 6 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RudyRuetigger, PeterJohnson, jayc88, stealthyburrito, JoeyBagels, and turtlejc

slapshot81
    Update your status

So DONATE THEN
    sorry i can't give money to somebody who can't afford a 100 membership fee to a gambling forum that would be like me giving alcohol to a homeless person

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!

Peter I am matching every donation that is made here...so be it to Harry or Cure Angelman's

Does that answer your question

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure ya are bud your the Joel Osteen of SBR

slapshot81
    Update your status

u know it's ok to just help somebody out without making a big spectacle, u could of very easily just gave harry 100 ur own pocket instead of making this guy look like a sad pathetic degen who can't afford 100 dollars, so sadly harry is the loser in this so u can make urself feel good

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

u know it's ok to just help somebody out without making a big spectacle, u could of very easily just gave harry 100 ur own pocket instead of making this guy look like a sad pathetic degen who can't afford 100 dollars, so sadly harry is the loser in this so u can make urself feel good
    I completely disagree but you are entitled to your opinion

we made it to our goal in 45 minutes...thanks to those who donated.....

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!

This reeks of BULLS!IT to me sorry....so harry you should be pro in what 3 days then?

slapshot81
    Update your status

I completely disagree but you are entitled to your opinion

we made it to our goal in 45 minutes...thanks to those who donated.....
    so i guess ur name is john anthony who donated 90 dollars of the 100 please tell me u didn't set up this whole thing and then were the one who donated 90 pct that would be epic

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Wait , everyone bagging Phillguy for helping Harry ?

People would rather try to find some fault in his idea

instead of donating themselves

of course Rudy would find the worst in this

it's the others that shock me a bit , I'm so sorry

that phillyguy didn't help another ten year member

go pro in the exact format in which you all would like

wtf

1234 ... Last