firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Ouch
    I just built a house a little further south on the water (river) sounds for 230k ... An hour and a half up the road it would be 400k plus... Lots of value still down here

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17029

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    It's all relative to living expenses, San Francisco has one of the highest of not the highest cost of living expenses compared to the entire country thanks to all the techies pouring over from silicon
    You're not kidding. 1.2 m gets you a 1200 square foot house that needs 500,000 worth of work.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    I paid 13 bucks for a 9oz fukking pour of beer the other day here. Usually avoid this spot since it's most overpriced in the area but it was late and I needed a damn beer.

Ridiculous

I was in Bulgaria this summer and a 1 liter bottle of euro lager was 80 cents.

It was a shithole but totally amazing how cheap shit was.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Somebody funded him. $100, pretty painless. Salud, Harry.

ChuckyTheGoat

Feel like this is bad precedent, tho. SBR is an elite fraternity (ha-ha).

SBR Pro status should be viewed as an investment. $100 isn't too expensive, and u can ear-mark it to a charity. If u have any skill at all, u can turn the $100 into a multiple worth 2x or 3x that easily.

badgerguy
    badgerguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

I am a broke dik asshole to who will accept donations for my Pro renewal as well. If when the time comes someone can set that up for me thanks. I don’t want to be looked down upon again as a non pro

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Feel like this is bad precedent, tho. SBR is an elite fraternity (ha-ha).

SBR Pro status should be viewed as an investment. $100 isn't too expensive, and u can ear-mark it to a charity. If u have any skill at all, u can turn the $100 into a multiple worth 2x or 3x that easily.
    You're right about SBR Pro status being valuable and paying for itself if used smartly, and about the exclusivity.

We know the OP meant well here, but we don't want to open the door to letting Pro status be gifted by members because of SBR Forum policy on no discussion of financial transactions between members, and it's also against the spirit of the program.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

So what did we learn here

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    So Harry is going to say " Thanks guys, my career is bad and it's tough taking care of my family at this time, but thanks for the Pro membership it really helps out, I could of used that 100 on groceries or anything else to help my situation, but screw that I need to go pro"
    Ok enough is enough people.
    1st off I never asked for any help I just responded to a thread stating Non Pros check in from USCPHILLYGUY that's when after a couple of jabs were directed my way that I explained the reasoning for not Ponying up the 100 to become pro. I explained the loss of my business and the change in careers that i had to make going from making a very nice 6 figure income to starting over at 18 dollars a hour. My wonderfull wife and kids stayed wirh me thru the whole loss and tragedy. She knows how much I love sports and love gambling on it but that was over after what happened. For the past 3 yrs or so she has given me a 200 gift for a deposit each year during Football season that's my gambling fund that's it that's the promise I made to her I am gratefull that she does that for me as , yes I am a electrician making decent money but we are a family of 6 living in SAN DIEGO expensive to live and I have 4 kids in high school with one going into college this fall .

Prioritys are my family
    Gambling is at the bottom with the $ it takes to house feed clothes and insure teenagers what's left every month is not something I can go throw at a well respected charity that 100 will pay for my next kids braces bill or my daughter's car maintaince or put it in the savings for when I'm out of work during the slow weeks.

So with all of that being said I want to thank you all who spoke kindly about me and my situation and Especially USCPHILLY GUY. Thanks you guys don't have to do this but I do love she I love how when I need to escape from reality I can log on here and vent or talk sports and get my little fix for my little give called gambling
    Btw I bet 5-20 a game max i am very small time because I don't have the voice or luxury of spending more.

Thanks again and for those bashing USCPHILLYGUY don't he isn't making me fell ashamed. I am proud that I went from losing everything to now starting to make it again proud never ashamed because I work to damn hard to be ashamed.

Thanks
    Harry
    Points Awarded:

Mase of Base gave SEAHAWKHARRY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBR Forum, PAULYPOKER, and newguy

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Nice we can set aside our differences and help each other out

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Good stuff Harry

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

The only thing good or bad thats coming out of this whole bullshit thing is that nobody will ever look at Harry the same way,thats too bad,sorry harry

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Good stuff Harry
    Harry...how loud is it Century Link? Seems like home-field crowd wins Seahawks two games per year, including the game Sunday.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

This thread had so many twists and turns.

It was like the baseball game last night.

Harry, take the $200 allowance your wife gives you, gamble with half of it, and use the other half to become a pro. The benefits will pay for themselves, you'll have action all year long, and if you can muster any points you'll have even more gambling money.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    Poor Harry this fkin guy made Harry look like a bum on the sidewalk begging for a brew, instead of giving Harry a hundo hes throwing him under the fkin bus so he can get people on his side trying to be a caring guy after those fake bets
    havent been on sbr for a few days doing some catching up and i see this 9 page banger that started this morning

only on page 2 but ho lee fuk

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by badgerguy View Post
    I am a broke dik asshole to who will accept donations for my Pro renewal as well. If when the time comes someone can set that up for me thanks. I don’t want to be looked down upon again as a non pro
    i'll donate to anyone who makes me think of this little guy every time I see his name on sbr:

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Harry...how loud is it Century Link? Seems like home-field crowd wins Seahawks two games per year, including the game Sunday.
    I live in San Diego

Clutchut12

How pissed would everyone be if Harry answered this question with its very loud i have season tickets!!

RudyRuetigger

How pissed would everyone be if Harry answered this question with its very loud i have season tickets!!
    Basically Noone

OP will always admit it was out of the goodness of his heart

Many others will say i told you so, even if Harry can afford dinner tonight

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Guys I'm not starving I'm not homeless I'm just a reg joe. Gambles during Football season on a very small budget not enough to go pro .appreciate the thoughts and concerns love ya all

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

The only thing good or bad thats coming out of this whole bullshit thing is that nobody will ever look at Harry the same way,thats too bad,sorry harry
    Why is that wtf did i do

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

I love when posters that haven't been a SBR member for even a year get involved in threads like this.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Funny that people bitching about Phillyguy yet the same four posters were arguing back and forth all fukking day about this....pretty sure we figured out who the losers are here...Phillyguy and Harry aren’t two of them.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Funny that people bitching about Phillyguy yet the same four posters were arguing back and forth all fukking day about this....pretty sure we figured out who the losers are here...Phillyguy and Harry aren’t two of them.
    oh look another freeloader shows up

go sit ......take a break fatass

you've typed enough and need a break before you burn too many calories typing

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Lol, who would ever think someone who posts fake bets on an internet betting forum is a loser. Between Shocka's hot takes on NFL games thinking CJ Beathard would tear apart Dallas's secondary and your retard posts riding Philly guys dik I'm not sure who the bigger waste of space is.

Lol, imagine if your friend needed a hundred dollars and instead of giving him a hundred bucks you started a thread for a thousand to see to fund him - this was horribly handled

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

I wasn't in need I was ok with being nonpro .Id love to be but the money I earn goes to livable expences..pro status was not one of those

He offered and others did as well I said I am ok
    But more than one insisted. I'm cool I'm not ashamed I'm Harry
    Last edited by SEAHAWKHARRY; 10-30-17 at 09:05 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Clutchut12 gave SEAHAWKHARRY 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    I wasn't in need I was ok with being nonpro .I live be but the money I earn goes to livable expences..pro status was not one of those

He offered and others did as well I said I am ok
    But more than one insisted. I'm cool I'm not ashamed I'm Harry
    Lol that last line was great! This aint on you Harry phillyguy threw u under the bus just so he could be a hero, and now you could post 100 winners in a row and people will always remember this bs about you.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Lol that last line was great! This aint on you Harry phillyguy threw u under the bus just so he could be a hero, and now you could post 100 winners in a row and people will always remember this bs about you.
    Harry is a longtime member here, no one looks down on him for anything because he has earned our respect. Hence, in the original thread, people willing to post up for him. Maybe you should stay out of conversations like this and let people that have been around for more than 5 minutes talk.
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave unde0087 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Ok enough is enough people.
    1st off I never asked for any help I just responded to a thread stating Non Pros check in from USCPHILLYGUY that's when after a couple of jabs were directed my way that I explained the reasoning for not Ponying up the 100 to become pro. I explained the loss of my business and the change in careers that i had to make going from making a very nice 6 figure income to starting over at 18 dollars a hour. My wonderfull wife and kids stayed wirh me thru the whole loss and tragedy. She knows how much I love sports and love gambling on it but that was over after what happened. For the past 3 yrs or so she has given me a 200 gift for a deposit each year during Football season that's my gambling fund that's it that's the promise I made to her I am gratefull that she does that for me as , yes I am a electrician making decent money but we are a family of 6 living in SAN DIEGO expensive to live and I have 4 kids in high school with one going into college this fall .

Prioritys are my family
    Gambling is at the bottom with the $ it takes to house feed clothes and insure teenagers what's left every month is not something I can go throw at a well respected charity that 100 will pay for my next kids braces bill or my daughter's car maintaince or put it in the savings for when I'm out of work during the slow weeks.

So with all of that being said I want to thank you all who spoke kindly about me and my situation and Especially USCPHILLY GUY. Thanks you guys don't have to do this but I do love she I love how when I need to escape from reality I can log on here and vent or talk sports and get my little fix for my little give called gambling
    Btw I bet 5-20 a game max i am very small time because I don't have the voice or luxury of spending more.

Thanks again and for those bashing USCPHILLYGUY don't he isn't making me fell ashamed. I am proud that I went from losing everything to now starting to make it again proud never ashamed because I work to damn hard to be ashamed.

Thanks
    Harry
    Harry, lets see some pics of your daughters. How old are they?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Why is that wtf did i do
    Us real mf'ers that been here love ya Harry. Don't know what that guy talking about.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Harry, lets see some pics of your daughters. How old are they?
    Never fukking heard of ya pal

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    I'm not gonna fukkin play in the corner like bobbywaves
    Of course you're not going to be playing with a chick in the corner, like Waves did at the bash. You have no game, no chick would give a drunken lush like you the time of day.

Now let's make a poker bet for your measly 33 pts broke dikk.
    Last edited by bobbywaves; 10-30-17 at 10:53 PM.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Never fukking heard of ya pal
    Nothing but useless losers in this thread harry....thomorino is the leader of the idiots but rudy is close

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Harry sorry to hear about how tough things have been. We go back many years on here. God bless you and your family and best of luck going forward.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Lol

First ... 6789101112 Last