The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

That you, Donk?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    you're asking if an old, superstar male actor is gay and a pedophile? and you're surprised?

par for the course for liberals
    I know you have no memory left and what brain matter you do have isn't firing so I'll remind you here of Larry Craig

Typical Republican Senator that was arrested for soliciting gay sex in a bathroom somewhere in Minnesota. Soliciting sexual acts in a bathroom. He also was very vocal in criticizing Clinton for ramming a few cigars up Monicas twat, typical Republican hypocrite. He referred to Bill Clinton as a "Bad, Naughty Boy" At the time we all thought he was just weird, turns out he was having a fantasy about Clinton

He was rated by the American Conservative Union as a 96/100 He was your model Republican, hypocrite-check, gay-check, votes against gay rights- check

I could play this game all day long

Clarence Thomas, typical conservative, raped a woman

Trump
    , typical conservative, raped a 13 year old girl, grabs women by their pussies

Ed Schrock
    , another closet f\*g that aggressively opposed gay rights but was caught on tape soliciting sex from male prostitutes, typical republican

Mark Foley
    in Florida, typical republican, got caught send sexual emails to an underage male page, would've had sex with that poor boy but that's your typical white American conservative. He too voted against gay rights

And sooooooo many more, seems republican politicians tend to favor underage boys for sex

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    That you, Donk?
    you've seen my arms.... those are not my arms....

too little hair, i'm half f'n gorilla....

actual donk:

ms. donk, lookin' over my shoulder says, .... well, for personal pride reasons i'm not going to disclose what ms. donk said......

or, option two, ms. donk, looking over my shoulder, said "looks like yours, only a tad bit smaller"....

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7892

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

I know you have no memory left and what brain matter you do have isn't firing so I'll remind you here of Larry Craig

Typical Republican Senator that was arrested for soliciting gay sex in a bathroom somewhere in Minnesota. Soliciting sexual acts in a bathroom. He also was very vocal in criticizing Clinton for ramming a few cigars up Monicas twat, typical Republican hypocrite. He referred to Bill Clinton as a "Bad, Naughty Boy" At the time we all thought he was just weird, turns out he was having a fantasy about Clinton

He was rated by the American Conservative Union as a 96/100 He was your model Republican, hypocrite-check, gay-check, votes against gay rights- check

Trump
    , typical conservative, raped a 13 year old girl, grabs women by their pussies

Ed Schrock
    , another closet f\*g that aggressively opposed gay rights but was caught on tape soliciting sex from male prostitutes, typical republican

Mark Foley
    in Florida, typical republican, got caught send sexual emails to an underage male page, would've had sex with that poor boy but that's your typical white American conservative. He too voted against gay rights

And sooooooo many more, seems republican politicians tend to favor underage boys for sex
    anyone know why liberals are so stupid?

anyone?

KRaken, is a senator an actor?

you penetrating moron lol.. in fact, any of those people you mentioned in hollywood?

do you realize how stupid you are now? Be honest.

brooks85

Trump, typical conservative, raped a 13 year old girl, grabs women by their pussies

Ed Schrock, another closet f\*g that aggressively opposed gay rights but was caught on tape soliciting sex from male prostitutes, typical republican

Mark Foley in Florida, typical republican, got caught send sexual emails to an underage male page, would've had sex with that poor boy but that's your typical white American conservative. He too voted against gay rights

lol and this is why you are a joke on SBR and in real life

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7892

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5940

More accusatios

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/n...ations-w510791

"He put his hand on my crotch forcefully and grabbed my whole package." The filmmaker added that the seemingly drunk Spacey then said to him, "This designates ownership."
    I'm sorry but

brooks85

grab em by the pussy, or the package

Watergate
    Watergate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5388

That was rumored for years.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

So what's worse, a hollywood gay or a hollywood pedophile?

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2335

All actors have some twisted crap going on in their heads. I think it goes with the territory. You spend your career making millions and getting famous by pretending to be someone else, seems like it would be easy to let stuff go to your head.

As for anyone who didn't know that Spacey was gay.....c'mon man! This isn't rocket science! But that's his business, if he wants to smoke a sausage every night that's on him.

Still think he's an awesome actor, his performance in 'The Usual Suspects' is incredible. But on a personal level he's an asshole/pervert for trying to screw around with a 14 year old. And don't even say he didn't know how old he was, that's total bullshit. Pay the price for your actions.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2335

Quote Originally Posted by Grivas_Digeni View Post
    So what's worse, a hollywood gay or a hollywood pedophile?
    Who cares if someone is gay? That's their business, personally I couldn't give a damn what anyone does on their own time. But pedophile? That's crossing a major line. He deserves the kick in the nuts he's about to get from everyone. You can't justify that in any way, shape or form.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

JJ is the Kevin Spacey of sbr. Just ask bobbyfk.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's cool if hes gay but I'm. Racking up that everybody is acting like they knew all along spacey was gay. C'mon man

Auto Donk

we all knew this guy was playing the meat flute and swallowing the music for years....

total fahg....

the kid thing? well, that's knew, but not surprising....

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21401

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Some will say firsthand. But I say this should be 'first-hand' as it is a phrasal adjective.

Funny chit.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    More accusatios

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/n...ations-w510791

"He put his hand on my crotch forcefully and grabbed my whole package." The filmmaker added that the seemingly drunk Spacey then said to him, "This designates ownership."
    I'm sorry but
    wow, now i know where dem possessive trophy wife hos at the swinger's bars got the saying.....

tho they could never grab the "whole package"..... maybe with both hands..... maybe..... but probably not....

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1509

I have a feeling he offs himself. Not wishing it, but I could clearly see it. He's done as an actor and done in every aspect.

brooks85

the pedo king in hollywood is coming underattack but of course media is barely talking about it.

There is a reason bryan singer is directing x-men and has tried to make the connection that the mutants in the movie are like gays in real life.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

Are you serious? They should just work this out. It was a prank that went wrong… They should speak at high schools together about forgiveness, respect & teaching young men about treating others the way you would like to be treated. They keep telling the press and it really looks like tney are looking for attention… If you have PTSD, get some help! or help others with PTSD… quit talking about your issues and be part of the solution!

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Both are the same thing.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Damn, More shit coming out today about Spacey recently getting some young 18 year old drunk and grabbing his junk.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Spacey was supposed to have a new movie coming out, but he has been completely edited out of it and replaced with Christopher Plummer.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/8...st-movie-vgtrn

First 12