Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

wtf now... jap caps, crazy photos, headin' to a bombing in n. korea, 35 miles away

wtf is goin' on in this photo????

milania looks freaked out; the old ho is staring at her like "who the fuk is this babe? barbara bush's daughter???"

I'm thinkin', given the look on everyone's faces, especially the donald's, that the old bag let a nasty one slip when she stood up.....

and then we have trump, and his fukkin' caps.....

wow..... if i was the jap dude, ida had to say "no fukkin' way.... i don't know what that shit says, and i'm sure as hell not holding it for a fukkin' photo op. Are you kidding me? Get the fuk outta here with that shit!!"

maybe the head of japan negotiated a fifteen minute "blow-bang" session with milania in return for holdin' the fukkin' cap.....

then i could excuse it.....

i can't imagine Little Rocket Man isn't toying with the idea of letting trump have about 500 fukkin' missiles and one nuke once he confirms from cnn that trump is indeed in seoul.....

you fukkin' dems/liberals may get your wish to get rid of trump soon.....

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

at the hats.

It says "Make Alliances Even Greater."

Trump wouldn't want to imply things aren't already great, unlike both parties in the US that have gone from saying things are so bad for the US during campaigns to saying things are so bad all the time.

Trump loves the hats, it keeps things tame...

Auto Donk

haha.... an ex of mine had a nickname of "spitting cobra" for .... well... u all know by now.....

Auto Donk

ps... the look on the face of the jap prez/prime minister/whatever the fuk he is says it all..... too funny....

the top of the cap has each of their first names "donald & whateverthefuk"

cheesy goddam wedding cake/anniversary cake sayings think that is horrible.....

Auto Donk

notice how trump autographed the japanese guy's hat all the way across the middle of the bill of the f'n cap, requiring the jap to write his name smaller, along one edge.....

this shit is ridiculous....

guarantee that jap prime minister wipes his ass with that fukkin' cap tonight.....

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Guy in the back is laughing. Trump ain't getting outta that chair on his own.

Auto Donk

Milania has the look on her face like this thing is goin' off and the others in the room can hear it:

Auto Donk

too bad the guy laughing didn't have a hat like this japanese fella had, and put on a demonstration for trump....