Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

to harass, or not harass, THAT is the question....

so, as more and more women come out and claim "MeToo" I find myself asking the diggitydaggitydo-ish question, would I harass this babe or that, and thought many of you might be asking yourself the same question....

and you hiLIARy supporters -- who may not be up for straight-up crossing the line sexual harassment -- but are probably at least asking yourselves "would I tap that" as each new victim steps forward....

so, I thought, wtf, might as well share a late-breaking victim each day, and see what the consensus is.....

today, I offer this victim, and ask, yay or neigh, would I get frisky and come on to her if I was single and came across her in a cab (where she claims some media honcho sexually harassed her in front of other co-workers)....

here she is:

Eden Rohatensky aka "Eden the Cat":

looks pretty ornery, like she might try to snap off a harassser's kahk if he made a harassing move.....

but I'm a sucker for potential victims with brunette hair and big dark eyes.....

so, in my deepest voice, "Eden, finish burning that heater, lose the rollers, show me your , and come up to my room to check out this new script I have, which would be perfect for a fledgling recording artist"......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-26-17 at 10:11 AM.

coanwe
    coanwe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7297

Are those beer cans in her hair?....

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by coanwe View Post
    Are those beer cans in her hair?....
    i think they are "pussy wideners" that she mistook for rollers.....

Auto Donk

more eden the kat.....

definitely in need of some serious harassment/attitude adjustment....

soft belly... nice...

man hater appearance, shooting the bird.... not so nice....

recently used LARGE vaseline cannister on the shelf (upper left) indicating she "takes it up the ass frequently" -- VERY NICE!!!!

Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-26-17 at 11:25 AM.