Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Puerto Rico/Florida updates. laziness ruling the day in all p.r. and in one seg of fl

I touched on this in my recent "Puerto Rico and SBR Poker.... like Peas and Carrots" thread, but now the shit is just plain f'n stupid....

Puerto Rican Update:

only 8% of the roads in puerto rico have been cleared.....

really, wtf is f'n wrong with these lazy mother f'ers... get your ass out in the street and move the few f'n palm trees and shanty debris the fuk outta the way, and move on....

f'n 95 percent of the roads around here were impassible after Ike, and yet the very next morning all over htown mother fu'ers had chain saws out and were clearing the f'n way.... you gotta get up off your ass and help yourself.....

this ain't Katrina, mother f'er..... you can't sit on your ass and complain and wait for some f'n gov't workers to do what you should have already done.....

fuk it, the winds of ike handn't even stopped blowing and i'd already dove into the f'n DonkLand pool and started heaving f'n big ass tree branches out of it. granted, I'd just hit three lines of primo shit, but that's beside the fk'n point.....

get off your asses, mother fukkers!!!

Florida update:

and now in florida, a "certain segment" of the population is bitchin cause a month after the f'kn storm they ain't got no fukkin' food.... really? you lazy mf'ers.... this ain't because of the f'n storm, it's b/c these lazy mother fukkers didn't have no f'n job before the f'n storm, and it looks as if they felt that post-storm, the f'n gov't would feed their asses for the next ten fukkin' years......

look at the lines of these f'n lazy fuks:

cnn had video just today of extremely long lines of a particularly lazy segment of the south florida population that ain't done shit since the storm hit accept eat mother f'n m.r.e.'s and drink free f'n water......

some sad shit.....

you don't see any other segment of florida doin' this shit, and f'n here in houston, for the most part you'd never known a goddam storm had hit.... most people have moved the fuk on, and the debris is generally gone, with repairs either finished or well under way......

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

couple of my friends have fallen into this trap. Once you depend on the govt you can't break free. It sucks. it's nice to have a job and be on my own. I feel bad for them.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Puerto Ricans in general are very lazy people and hate to work They are the opposite of Mexicans.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Who's going to land the big fat monopoly contract to build PR's
    electrical grid ? The island did not have a sweeping electrical power grid before,
    it had dozens of small, old, run-down plants. It was decentralized
    and so was their water supply.

Make no mistake, this is a money and power grab.
    I don't blame the PR's for holding back if that's what they are
    doing - if Wall Street is going in there to steal them all blind
    then the least the foreign money could do is the damn work.

If the PR's tried to own their own water, electric, gas, etc
    then the US would send in the CIA like they do all over South and Central
    America, heck, they might even usher in ISIS like the Phillippines and Indonesia.

Pretty serious stuff when the Phillippines exercises some independence
    then all of a sudden, "ISIS" attacks and the CIA comes to the "rescue",
    look at this - the President Duterte says the CIA is trying to kill him, he
    has actual intelligence that it's true. He tells the CIA to get the hell out of
    his country or kill him.

Trump is no different than the Bushes. He lets the CIA run rampant.
    They probably have something bad on him, or would bomb his properties
    and say "ISIS" did it. (ISIS is their contractors).

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Houston wanted 800 billion in recovery money

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

the only horrible part of this post that is news to me is that donk watches CNN

wtf???

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

what can I say, rudy.....

i like watching liberals melt down each day as they whine about trump doing this, or not doing that..... makes me feel good inside about voting republican last Fall....