bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8819

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Not in America. Not even close. I don't need to argue this . 400 years? Gtfo
    We can throw in the Natives. White people just straight up slaughtered them.

People actually buy that the 2nd amendment was only about protecting people from the government. It was also about controlling slaves and dealing with the natives.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

No. The issue already have the attention it needed with the kneelers, some of whom lost their jobs. Kapernick's sacrifice and the numerous amounts of my people wrongfully gunned down by the police
    What about the numerous amounts of innocent people killed and assaulted by "your people"?

Blacks make up 12% of population but account for 50% of all murders and 80% of all assaults.

The best way to deal with them is to avoid them completely.

Next time you apply for a job or a mortgage make sure to express your beliefs on race. I'm sure in those situations you don't make a peep.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyB View Post
    Na man, your no better than ghetto trash or fat white girls and neither am I. Get the pride out of your system. It all has to do with blacks rejecting the white man's version of Christianity which is the truth and being righteous people. God is in control of everything that happens in this world. Look at the nation of Haiti, one of the poorest in the world and has the most tragic acts of nature out of any country...guess what, they are the only country that ran the French slave masters out of their country and rejected Christianity.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyB View Post
    I know the reason the Las Vegas attacks happened is because those white concert goers where just as much into idolatry as the black people who live in the south and west side where I live.
    You have a very pigeon-holed, uninformed way of looking at things. The only explanation for this must
    be ignorance, or maleducation. Garbage-in, Garbage-out. GIGO. Where do we start ?
    - "the white man's version of Christianity" - what is that ? crony capitalism ? It is the Jewish and
    Anglo systems of the last couple hundred years that are dominant and oppressive. Jewish banking
    and Jewish international corporations, media and education - Protestant "work" ethic, wage slavery,
    wars and Masonic-based governmental entrenchment that has to break. Christianity was never, ever
    a "white" movement. Many different breeds of men across the East, Europe, Africa, and Persia, India
    were early Christians. Many northern Europeans you associate with "white" did not become Christian until
    after these peoples did, although some already were, their warlords were not.
    - God is in control of the grand scheme, but God doesn't micro-manage every single thing in the world.
    Your heretical disposition that God punished the victims of Las Vegas is bunk, and they were not idolaters,
    for hanging out at a country music festival. Simply, unreal. This type of talk is severely ignorant.
    - Haiti is about 95%+ Christian in some shape or form. Here, read.
    Also concerning Haiti, their revolution is far more complex than you accounted for.
    French and European society (including American) was in the midst of the most important (and overrated)
    change in millenia, that away from the monarchies and into secularism and democracy. The French revolution
    destroyed French society totally, so much that a military general took control in tyranny and then spread
    his path of blood across Europe into Russia and the Middle East, and Africa. French lost Canada because of
    the pressures against the monarchy, and the unwitting assistance Louis XVI (and his masonic enemies)
    in an awkward alliance are the only reason why America won the Revolutionary War. There would be no America
    without French assitance, this is a fact. It is mentioned AS FACT by all history books written until recent times,
    and those who lived closer to what actually happened always know more than those who interject their own
    biases centuries later. Louisiana Purchase gave America its land which is the only darn reason America succeeded,
    once again sold by Napoleon. Russia sold Alaska The loss of temporal power in the Church made California and
    the Southwest easy pickings, along with hispanic islands and Texas.
    Latin America and Haiti, and many other places are still under oppression and subjugation
    by the same power who control the United States. Read a book such as "Confessions of
    an Economic Hit Man", or watch a movie such as Romero (1989), or take a look at
    what Abby Martin is exposing concerning what's happening in Venezuela today (Empire Files
    you tube) .. expand your knowledge, this is a complex world, full of deceit.
    Last edited by Snowball; 10-12-17 at 09:48 AM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

all i can tell you, is after briefly meeting wikkid at the bash, is that if i saw any f'n white guys f'n with him, I'd jump in on his behalf (assuming he needed any help, which might be a damn big assumption), as he seemed to be a generally good guy and i'd have his f'n back in a heart beat....
    Points Awarded:

MadTiger gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Sign me up Wikkid

I’ll wreck some fukkkers on the daily

In full disclosure I am white but don’t give a fukk

White people have had one of these White Peoples Alliance for a while now, it’s called college, or work, or church, basically life in general

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Sign me up Wikkid

White people have had one of these White Peoples Alliance for a while now, it’s called college, or work, or church, basically life in general
    Oh God here we go another college-educated pussy screaming black lives matter.

Give me a fukkin break

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Oh God here we go another college-educated pussy screaming black lives matter.

Give me a fukkin break
    nah, kracken just likes black pussy.....

he's a good guy....

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

My 5x great grandfather was an indentured servant from England.

They paid his voyage to America when he was 5 yrs old. He was beaten and rode like a dog until he was 21, when he was released. Upon his release they bestowed upon him "a fine suit of clothes". Which means they gave him nothing.

As a result of this, my family got a bad start 350 years ago, we have struggled since.

And I want PAID

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

LOL bigtymer wants that BBC badly

#whiteguilt

bigtymer56

http://www.theroot.com/why-we-never-...wer-1819092337

This is for you guys that pretend care so much about black crime.

Guy wants to start to a group to combat the racism here.... and guys for some reason feel the need to remind everybody black people commit crimes. I'm sure they're doing it just because and to not just the racist posts.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    all i can tell you, is after briefly meeting wikkid at the bash, is that if i saw any f'n white guys f'n with him, I'd jump in on his behalf (assuming he needed any help, which might be a damn big assumption), as he seemed to be a generally good guy and i'd have his f'n back in a heart beat....
    Donk we might not share the same political beliefs pal but I got your back brotha

Fidel_CashFlow

Wikkid , you never followed up on my statistics
    the stats you said were not true
    was wondering why

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

I love grape soda and fried chicken and I am white so I guess I am in.
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave gauchojake 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bigtymer56 gave gauchojake 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

One of the nicest kids I have met was murdered. By another black guy. Is it my fault? I forget. He lived in the bricks, and I brought him and his friends to the mall we have here for his birthday. Then picked them up.

Yeah, I did it for dope, but this kid was nothing but respectful. He got caught up with the wrong people. I don't even think he sold drugs. Maybe some weed.

Few weeks later I'm driving by with the main guy I knew, on the night of the kids death. As they already knew he was one of the two killed, and directed me that way. Kid was damn 16. I really don't know what point I'm trying to make. Just a shit story. He could have done well, but it wasn't the white man that kept him down. It was his friends, and family. I couldn't do shit. Gave him a few rides. He always thanked me, but never said shit during the drive. It is what it is. I don't know what it is though.

BrickJames
    Action

No other minority group causes more trouble, complains more or gets more handouts than the blacks. Yet, in my city at least, the only group you see aggressively pan-handling, bothering people for no reason, and just out right loitering are blacks.

It seems like the other minority groups have some dignity and self respect.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    My 5x great grandfather was an indentured servant from England.

They paid his voyage to America when he was 5 yrs old. He was beaten and rode like a dog until he was 21, when he was released. Upon his release they bestowed upon him "a fine suit of clothes". Which means they gave him nothing.

As a result of this, my family got a bad start 350 years ago, we have struggled since.

And I want PAID
    Lol, go down to the welfare office and get you dat free money check.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

...mortgage make sure to express your beliefs on race. I'm sure in those situations you don't make a peep.
    Your POS grandpappy sure didn't when he got his mortgage. Blacks and other minorities were charged higher rates then, and did he say he wanted to pay the same rates as the "colored folks?"

And that murder rate thing might just be the one-on-one shit, because we know, while there are a few exceptions, history shows people who look like you (MAWG) sure can shoot up some numbers when they go postal. #MandalyBayRIP

Done for today. Check with me tomorrow.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

I like your style, Auto Donk. Points.

EDIT: Said I was done, but I had to rep Auto Donk. Praise gets priority.

bigtymer56

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I love grape soda and fried chicken and I am white so I guess I am in.
    Almost there gaucho! One more thing...when a black person tells you how they are feeling do you actually listen to what they're saying and try to understand where they're coming from? If so you're in!

bigtymer56

Quick Note: Ditka already apologized for his comments.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by MadTiger View Post
    Your POS grandpappy sure didn't when he got his mortgage. Blacks and other minorities were charged higher rates then, and did he say he wanted to pay the same rates as the "colored folks?"

And that murder rate thing might just be the one-on-one shit, because we know, while there are a few exceptions, history shows people who look like you (MAWG) sure can shoot up some numbers when they go postal. #MandalyBayRIP

Done for today. Check with me tomorrow.
    I'm Italian dipshit.

And my grandpa paid cash for his house.

You pair of fukkin clown shoes.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by MadTiger View Post
    I like your style, Auto Donk. Points.

EDIT: Said I was done, but I had to rep Auto Donk. Praise gets priority.
    Go pro you broke dikk fukk

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Almost there gaucho! One more thing...when a black person tells you how they are feeling do you actually listen to what they're saying and try to understand where they're coming from? If so you're in!
    I try to treat people like I want to be treated. Does that mean that I don't have bias or sometimes want to categorize/criticize/judge? No of course not, but I have lived long enough on this planet to know that we are all just trying to make our way in life the best we can.

Auto Donk

I must say that, other than the school-wide race war between the mexicans and whites back in 3rd grade in s. texas, I have only beaten the shit out of white people ever since......

have never hit a black man or asian, or american indian....

only white fuks since 3rd grade.....

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Lol, go down to the welfare office and get you dat free money check.
    Nah Fukk that. I want reparations. A lump sum. Or land.

I think maybe not as much as what a descendant of an actual slave. He was an indentured servant, so maybe half?

20 acres and a dog?

BrickJames
    Action

Black people are so racist its disgusting.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Sign me up Wikkid

Stop Kraken,youre part of the White Alliance.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Stop Kraken,youre part of the White Alliance.
    kracken is like James T. Kirk, captain of the enterprise.... he'd join the "green bitch" alliance if it got him more poosay....

in fact, i'm surprised he doesn't use this as his avvy

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    One of the nicest kids I have met was murdered. By another black guy. Is it my fault? I forget. He lived in the bricks, and I brought him and his friends to the mall we have here for his birthday. Then picked them up.

Yeah, I did it for dope, but this kid was nothing but respectful. He got caught up with the wrong people. I don't even think he sold drugs. Maybe some weed.

Few weeks later I'm driving by with the main guy I knew, on the night of the kids death. As they already knew he was one of the two killed, and directed me that way. Kid was damn 16. I really don't know what point I'm trying to make. Just a shit story. He could have done well, but it wasn't the white man that kept him down. It was his friends, and family. I couldn't do shit. Gave him a few rides. He always thanked me, but never said shit during the drive. It is what it is. I don't know what it is though.
    sad story man

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

kracken is like James T. Kirk, captain of the enterprise.... he'd join the "green bitch" alliance if it got him more poosay....

in fact, i'm surprised he doesn't use this as his avvy

Yeah Krakens a strange cat,nice guy and all but still.

Fidel_CashFlow

sad story man
    yeah i know, those stats are brutal ....

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Tell you what, reading about this alliance has pulled on my heart strings and made me take a deep, long look at myself

I'll donate a $10 KFC gift card to the cause
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Tell you what, reading about this alliance has pulled on my heart strings and made me take a deep, long look at myself

I'll donate a $10 KFC gift card to the cause
    I'll donate a 12 pack of grape soda.

BrickJames
    Action

......and I will match your KFC donation

bigtymer56

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post

The point your trying to make with this sad story is black people treat each other like shit, so why should I care when they complain about other people treating them like shit.

First 1234 Last