Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
some jmobiles like JMobile put the "dumb" in dumbass......

in this one instance, JMobile is the brad pitt of the sbrforum.... no, not because of any good looks or movie fame, as JMobile's an ugly mutha fukka with no fame whatsoever, but in the instance of having another man fuk his girl and then beggin' like a little jmobile for the guy to stop fukkin' his girl.....

when brad pit was with gwyneth, Weinstein fukked the shit out of her as he did most young starlettes, and brad pitt, upon learning of it, went to weinstein and begged him not to do it again.... kinda like when i bored JMobile's woman's ass out with my hogleg, and JMobile came to me and begged me not to ream her out again, as now she was akin to throwing a f'n hotdog down a hallway.....

sorry, JMobile, little jmobiles like yourself will just have to deal with my destruction.....

strap a f'n 2x4 across your ass next time you bang that skank... it'll keep you from fallin' in......

here, JMobile engages in activity designed to woo his sore-assed/stretched-vagina'd skank back after she shows a lack of interest in him after having been "STP'd"*** by DonkF'nDiggler:

*** "Stink to Pink'd"
AutoDoink is like the Washington Nationals, during the season the team hypes it up just to lose it all in the playoffs.