thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    in case you guys haven't gotten it yet

$10/month and you can go to 1 movie every 24 hours

works like a charm... they mail you a debit card

i use the self-service kiosk after picking the movie time on the app, don't even need a pin number
    On this on slick dealz and though it was an auto buy (I wont pay $20 for a movie unless it's like the new star wars or some shit).

Do they hassle you? How does the "card" work? Like a debit with a pin? What's this kiosk (if they don't have it?)

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

i can see 2d imax movies here... search amc mayfair mall and the imax version of "it" pops up

i also have a pair of 3d and 3d imax glasses in the car in case i want to pay for one movie and see something different
    oh that must be it then, it's no 3d movies.

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    sorry, if you enjoy it do it. i can understand it is an escape mechanism. but those annoying kids and others in those theaters makes one want to cringe. do they allow those society ruining phones in there turned on to further distract people.
    that is why if you're a pro you wait 2-4 weeks to see the movie. Most of the time no one is even in the theater during the day for the movies that have been out for weeks. I just finally saw spiderman this weekend and theater was almost empty.
    Last edited by brooks85; 09-17-17 at 12:54 PM.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    On this on slick dealz and though it was an auto buy (I wont pay $20 for a movie unless it's like the new star wars or some shit).

Do they hassle you? How does the "card" work? Like a debit with a pin? What's this kiosk (if they don't have it?)
    there is no pin number

once you are at the theater, you click on the showtime on the app and it says "success"... then you either hand the debit card to the clerk and tell her which movie/time you want, or use a self-service kiosk (pretty much all movie theaters have those)

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

so if theater doesnt have the kiosk, do you just show your card to ticket guy?

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

there is no pin number

once you are at the theater, you click on the showtime on the app and it says "success"... then you either hand the debit card to the clerk and tell her which movie/time you want, or use a self-service kiosk (pretty much all movie theaters have those)
    posted before I saw this answer. thanks, Mike.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

rainy days here in Chicago

gonna take advantage

First 12