Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Yeah, my gut tells me that they fcked up releasing water from the dam. Who knows what they knew, or were thinking, so I won't pretend to understand it. Definitely are going to be tens of thousands of houses that are just done. That can be rebuilt, thankfully. Having a mass evacuation would have left people in their cars to die, for sure. The second guessing is unfair. This really was something that no one could predict, and came on rapidly.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

after days of dealing with people arising from flood waters, I was having this dream all night last night.....

Auto Donk

random rescuees celebrating the reopening of Loop 610:

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    They are trying to get essential items for family. What is the excuse fishdick and you provide when caught dumpster diving at the Siegel Suites off Rancho?
    Oh that's why the Coast Guard helped arrest a bunch of them in an Apple Store and carrying off ATM machines from convenience stores while leaving behind the juice bread and protein bars.

Auto Donk

yep, you knew the criminal element in htown and surrounding areas would indeed come out and try to use the chaos, flooding, and sense of law enforcement not keeping a watchful eye on things to steal some good shit.....

iphones and atm machines are preferred items of which criminals are in need of......

cops have promised "tough prosecution to the fullest extent of the law and maximum penalties", but fortunately for the the criminals, the cops don't have shit to say about what the pussies in the harris county district attorney's office will do, and those lazy bastards will plead these cases out just like any other case.....

Auto Donk

word I rec'd from a buddy of mine with HFD is that a lot of xboxes, playstations, high dollar flat screens are being lifted from kids' upstairs bedrooms by thugs coming into the half flooded/evacuated neighborhoods now that the water has gone down enough to allow closer road access to the victim's evacuated homes.....

candidly, people should try to get back to their homes now that most of the flood water is out of em......

race is between the evacuated home owners and the "wildin' democrats" to see who can get there first....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-31-17 at 09:48 AM.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Fcked up shit. People put their valuables as high as they can. Then pieces of shit come in when they are gone, and take them. Loot a Wal-Mart, or some shit, scum buckets. Not stuff that people worked for, and are going to be in recovery mode for a while. Looting in general is moronic, obviously.

Making money won't be an option for many. Still, stealing isn't the answer.

Crazy to see people responding, and spending their money to rescue others.
    Last edited by Cuse0323; 08-31-17 at 10:21 AM.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    word I rec'd from a buddy of mine with HFD is that a lot of xboxes, playstations, high dollar flat screens are being lifted from kids' upstairs bedrooms by thugs coming into the half flooded/evacuated neighborhoods now that the water has gone down enough to allow closer road access to the victim's evacuated homes.....

candidly, people should try to get back to their homes now that most of the flood water is out of em......

race is between the evacuated home owners and the "wildin' democrats" to see who can get there first....
    Would love to hear some "stomp a mudhole" stories if u and some of your buds caught a few of these scum. looters should be shot on sight

Auto Donk

risk one runs if you're not blasting away at looters on your own property is getting tagged with a murder charge yourself, or at least a civil suit from the looter's family, for having used lethal force.....

If you go out hunting looters on other's properties, you're gonna wind up with a potential bernhard goetz-style murder/manslaughter trial on your hands....

texas law makes it clear you can use lethal force to protect your own property, but not so much that of others.....

unfortunately for me, no looters will be wildin' through my neighborhood..... if they did make that mistake, my 12 gauge over/under and remington 1100 semiautomatic are both loaded with buckshot and next to the front door.... and a 12. gauge pump next to the back door, with a .20 gauge back up tucked away up under the bar of the cabana pool side....

Auto Donk

i'm praying for "looters" like her to try and take over my pool:

Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Can't even watch anymore these stories are too sad

It's not even believable what happened in Houston

Auto Donk

wood chippers goin' off everywhere, my new pet armadillo is missing (netted him with a fishing net as he was about to drown in a bayou), and some neighborhoods around town have that tell-tale stench of rotting, mildewed carpet/carpet padding.....

but things are beginning to get some sense of normalcy, mail and trash services back up and running today....

only limited areas remain flooded, some intentionally due to the addicks/barker reservoir issues....

all in all, with the damn storm finally out of here, the damage has pretty much been done.

most high water rescues/hosp evacuations are complete over near beaumont port arthur, and all are completely done in h-town.....

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Thx for the updates, Donk.

Auto Donk

Pretty damn proud of my city tonight.....

stores all open around here, people worked all day in the neighborhood or had crews doing the stuff that had to be done....

bars open, everything open.... even f'n Massage Extreme.....

around here, you wouldn't even know that a hurricane had flooded us just days ago. the overpass used to evacuate a hospital minutes from DonkLand now looks like it did a week before the storm. You'd have never known what went down there just nights ago.....

We're not sitting around like Katrina victims waiting on the f'n gov't to help us.... we did the shit ourselves, and the extent it's still goin' on in some limited areas, we're doin' what we have to do to get it done.....

pretty damn Houston Proud tonight......
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Pretty damn proud of my city tonight.....

stores all open around here, people worked all day in the neighborhood or had crews doing the stuff that had to be done....

bars open, everything open.... even f'n Massage Extreme.....

around here, you wouldn't even know that a hurricane had flooded us just days ago. the overpass used to evacuate a hospital minutes from DonkLand now looks like it did a week before the storm. You'd have never known what went down there just nights ago.....

We're not sitting around like Katrina victims waiting on the f'n gov't to help us.... we did the shit ourselves, and the extent it's still goin' on in some limited areas, we're doin' what we have to do to get it done.....

pretty damn Houston Proud tonight......
    so you are voting democrat next election?

Auto Donk

i only fuk democratic-style.....

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

only limited areas remain flooded, some intentionally due to the addicks/barker reservoir issues....
    all in all, with the damn storm finally out of here, the damage has pretty much been done.
    most high water rescues/hosp evacuations are complete over near beaumont port arthur, and all are completely done in h-town.....
    That would be me...

There's still a bunch of rescues happening by me. A lot of people chose to stay in their homes but once they lose electricity, they pretty much have to evacuate as the only way to leave is by boat. I'm afraid that once the water recedes (they're talking 3 weeks) we're going to find more dead people. Buffalo Bayou off Dairy Ashford rose in minutes from that first release, there's a bunch of homes that took in water immediately. Just guessing from the amount of water hit my house much further away, folks closer most likely had no time to get out. Then they released at night too, where people were scrambling to get out in the dark. They had crews in scuba gear checking out some homes today. Not good.

Auto Donk

stay safe, mac.....

hit me up before this evening if shit hits the fan for some reason.....

on another note, most billboards around htown sustained little or no damage, some even prepping for the xmas season:

and safe sex promos:

Last edited by Auto Donk; 09-01-17 at 11:15 AM.

First 1234