StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I still look good in the mirror, work out daily, great shape, 6'5" 240 and am a multi millionaire. No need to lower my standards just yet.. Plus I'm a good guy at heart and a Christian man that is trying to always better myself.

I'm a positive person and always try to uplift people and be friendly to all daily. I like myself these days when I look in the mirror... Chicks in LA, Cali are tough though, materialistic, shallow and many of the good looking girls have serious issues... I need to go to church and find a good women if I ever want to get serious and settle down one day... I don't go to church often and that's my problem and I probably should..

Occasional dating works as I'm content with my single status for now.. I'm not complaining..
    Western women, generally speaking, are very low value. Been lied to and spoiled their whole life. It's hard to combat culture when women are conformist by nature.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Common interests. If you like to suck the cawk and your wife doesn't, then your marriage is doomed right out of the gate.
    Last edited by Kermit; 08-29-17 at 12:16 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Western women, generally speaking, are very low value. Been lied to and spoiled their whole life. It's hard to combat culture when women are conformist by nature.
    Ain't that the truth..

There's lot's of good looking wanna be actresses and models that come here to Los Angeles, California looking to fulfill their dreams of being famous and successful.. Keep in mind these girls were all super stars in their little home hick towns from where they came from. They get out here to Hollywood, Cali and quickly realize they are just another pretty face in mix with no skills..

In the end many of those pretty girls have no real working skills so they either become waitresses, strippers or high paid call girls to pay the high monthly rent with roommates.. Then they need tissues for all those personal Issues. Many then become complete head cases and start using drugs...

Cubs4ever
    Cubs4ever's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

1. If you or her are the jealousy type or the type of person who would be bothered by the other going out with friends, not good.
    2. Have a lot of things in common. If you enjoy a lot of things and she doesn't or ****-versa, not good. (not talking about sex).
    2. Don't fight over money problems.

Cubs4ever
    Cubs4ever's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Also make sure you both agree on having or not having kids.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by Cubs4ever View Post
    Also make sure you both agree on having or not having kids.
    If one is a drinker or smoker and one is not that's usually a big problem as well.. Nobody wants to be around a drunk daily when sober.. No wants to be around someone that is high either daily when sober themselves.. That usually doesn't turn out well in the end.. Both either have to drink and or be sober together..

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

This society doesn't value family, so as a result, doesn't raise proper women. Generally speaking, it doesn't raise proper men, either. But men are still far more in line with honor, principle, and value. Women here have WAY too much choice, and sell when the stock is low (30 years +). Why? They are fed the hate of traditional family and fatherly wisdom. Sheet, most people don't even have a father, or a solid one, at that.

First 12