Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by MaxShalamar View Post
    So desperate for his little bit of fame yet too stupid to see the consequenses
    Wears a mask there, then tells the police who he is. Liberals. Gotta love it. I hope they throw the book at him. It won't stop these morons, but when it happens to them then at least they can't complain. Oh wait, they still will, and probably even louder over what they see as an injustice. Can't live with them, but can't live without them. Too much entertainment. Just hope the police stay safe, and start being more proactive like this. Aim for the nuts. Hopefully increase the sterility level.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

I'm somewhat concerned about Donkey's welfare. He hasn't logged in today & his last known whereabouts was captured in this Houston photo below with his dog. Fortunately his chimp B-Qway climbed the tree to safety:

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Wears a mask there, then tells the police who he is. Liberals. Gotta love it. I hope they throw the book at him. It won't stop these morons, but when it happens to them then at least they can't complain. Oh wait, they still will, and probably even louder over what they see as an injustice. Can't live with them, but can't live without them. Too much entertainment. Just hope the police stay safe, and start being more proactive like this. Aim for the nuts. Hopefully increase the sterility level.
    Strongly disagree. I would watch paint dry if it meant all the liberals disappeared

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

Auto Donk on a mission of mercy...
    Last edited by 19th Hole; 08-27-17 at 05:45 PM.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Strongly disagree. I would watch paint dry if it meant all the liberals disappeared
    Probably right, but I like to laugh. Though, it doesn't make up for the headaches, and high BP at times.

First 12