Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

One photo we probably won't see in a Dodge advertisement any time soon....

well, at least not in any ads north of the mason-dixon line.....

on an editorial note on the photo, I'm surprised he was able to hit anyone before he rear-ended the first vehicle, as even that dumpy little fat-ass dwarf-lookin' bitch in the blue baseball cap was able to scurry her fat ass out of the way in time to apparently avoid being hit...

maybe this was a false flag operation
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-16-17 at 04:46 PM.

Auto Donk

ah.... now i see.... alot of the carnage was when the antifa's started attacking the shit out of his car, being too stupid to realize he might very well throw it in reverse to get the hell outta there.....

as you can see from the antifa black dude soaring through the air, it looks like a lot of em were hit as he exited the scene.....

how that dude didn't wind up DOA is a miracle......

by the looks of it, some antifa member was mowed down right out of his/her f'n shoes.... they are still right where that person was standing, apparently flat-footed, when he struck......

Auto Donk

too bad no one was wearing this get-up......

he'd have no doubt zero'd in on the hole......

well, maybe not.... I might be letting my own personal desire and penchant for zero'n in on a nice big sloppy, fully dilated pussy cloud my editorial judgment on the situation.....