Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

"ON ALL SIDES" causes main stream media meltdown.... BOO F'N HOO!

SO, now it's not the mutual racial hatred and intolerance displayed by white nationalists, blacks, wiggers, etc., that's the problem, it's the President's failure to use the term "white supremacists" and to specifically condemn their CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED rights to march and express their views that is the major crisis.....

yep, screw what's going on in Virginia and across the nation, and simply blame ass this shit on Trump.....

I had the pleasure (and yes, I found it pleasurable to watch, as I get a kick out of dumbasses fighting in the streets, throwing shit at each other, watching mayhem in general, and seeing people who have no business fighting anyone trying to fight each other -- it's entertainment) of watching a few hours of tape of the Charlottesville situation, and what I primarily saw, excepting the Dodge Charger event, was black people running up to older white people and knocking them senseless.....

a white parade being attacked by a pack of blacks running up and punching random marchers who they felt they could beat the shit out of.... generally tailing the white march, and throwing shit like rocks and bottles from behind the march at the marchers....

no national media condemns that bullshit.... i saw a mid-20's black guy run up to a fifty-something white WOMAN walking in the "march" and punch her in the back of the head, dropping her.... saw numerous black people lighting flags on fire, and engaging in other lawless activity....

but all of that shit is apparently a-OK with the national media and liberal politicians, who focus on one event (the guy who drove what I drove at Daytona last year, driving that nice ride into a bunch of ax-handle carrying militant blacks and wiggers) of white on black/wigger violence to condemn Trump for not condemning the group that this one driver supports.....

I agree with trump, there is bullshit on BOTH SIDES that must be condemned..... fuk all these fukheads who think it's only the white supremacists who are the problem....

from what I saw, there was far more violence carried out against the white nationalists exercising -- in a non-violent way -- their constitutionally protected free speech rights and rights to assemble, than there was against the thugs making up the black lives matter and wigger attackers.....

but one dumbass in a car has now enabled everyone to ignore the violence perpetrated on the other side.....

such bullshit.... and to focus on trump callin' out both sides and condemning both -- instead of only the white nationalists -- is TOTAL F'N BULLSHIT.......

Auto Donk

Auto Donk

as for white cops.....

I can understand their reluctance to get involved with angry black people.....

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

More feds than protesters just like at the Bundy ranch standoff.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Always a fan of your work Donk. Saves me time from posting/typing

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Lol, come on Donk, you know as well as the rest of us that blacks are incapable of being racist. But yes, I agree. Most of us probably never woulda heard about this had the guy not driven into the crowd. Now everybody there (well, everybody on the one side) is getting blasted because of one guys actions.

Auto Donk

what i liked was the minute he plowed into the other car, a flock of dem nay-buhs started attacking the shit out of his car from all sides with axe handles, sticks, and other weapons, including, unfortunately for them, the "rear side", enabling him to throw it in reverse and mow down several more nay-buhs......
    Points Awarded:

retard gave Auto Donk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.