captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10728

Our Arizona Trip and a possible ghost .

Every couple years we go to Arizona i love Arizona. We went to Scottsdale and we went out for a couple nights stay in Tombstone . Normally we stay at the lookout lodge.

We always take 1 night and walk the streets at like 1 AM to see what we see. We got the idea off the History channels "Haunted History" they said about the Buford House being the most haunted Bed and Breakfast in Tombstone we stayed there for a honeymoon actually 15 years ago.

Anyway my wife takes a lot of pictures. I take a few but really not that many. She took on our entire trip about a little over 300 of them. Out of all these pics there were 2 that stuck out.

It was when we went to the Boot Hill Cemetery . Hovering over a grave was a bright Orb . It moves really weird and darts off at the end. We have the camera that for some reason before the picture is still moves a little. I love ghost shows and monster shows. But really as ghosts go Orbs are like last on my list of proof. It can be like dust or a reflection of light.

But i cannot figure this one out. It was overcast that day. Most of our trip it rained on and off . So the sun did not cause this. It was SO bright . I have never seen one this bright. It was not fuzzy at all Perfectly round. My wife is working on it and going to try and send it to the Boot Hill Website. She will sent it in an e-mail to me too and i will attempt to post it on here. I just hope i can figure it out i have always had trouble posting stuff on here. And i hope if i do that it will move like it did for us before it freezes.

Would be interesting to see what everyone thinks. I am not saying it is a ghost but wow i cannot say it is not .

Kiddpokerr
    Kiddpokerr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1042

I stopped reading after "I love ghost shows"...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

probably just lsu4everandever or ivanloko

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29800

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    probably just lsu4everandever or ivanloko

Makes sense. 2 of the 4 horsemen at Boot Hill Cemetery.

Post the pics, Cappy.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post

Makes sense. 2 of the 4 horsemen at Boot Hill Cemetery.

Post the pics, Cappy.
    I will i may need some help posting them though. She has to send them to me then i will try to post them. She is going to send them to the Boot Hill Cemetery website too. It was i think the grave right above Lester Moores.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Proffett View Post
    Thats the one so if i can get this from her and post it you can get an idea from this pic.