dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    My bad, thought the topic was some chick being bought and stuffed in a suitcase.
    LOL like other topics and conversations don't come up and get responded to in threads, which was what i was doing, responding to something else that was brought up

You are one dishonest hack of a poster

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    little harsh.... if you think she has too much attitude, just have fed ex do what they do, and that'll make her a bit more compliant and subdued:

UPS should be fine for the job, as well:

If people saw the path their package takes to get to them then these would be mild. Unless you pay for next day air, your shit is getting tossed, stepped on, jammed up on a belt until it finds its way to you. Or a foot through it, if it crossed my path.

Minus the train. Don't think loaders can beat that one.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

they wanted six figures.....

my wife and I thought $200 - $300 bucks on the dark web....

not bad talent:

and i would NOT have paid extra for shipping and handling, given how shoddily they packed her up:

full story here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ish-model.html

I'd pay her the going rate, about $8/hour. I like my house to be kept clean and eggs benedict in the morning and I don't want that powder hollandaise sauce crap. She has to make the real stuff.
    Last edited by brooks85; 08-08-17 at 05:33 PM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post

If people saw the path their package takes to get to them then these would be mild. Unless you pay for next day air, your shit is getting tossed, stepped on, jammed up on a belt until it finds its way to you. Or a foot through it, if it crossed my path.

Minus the train. Don't think loaders can beat that one.
    my favorite is the UPS guy.... flips off the camera as he hurls their shit up onto the porch.....

guess it was his last day of work.....

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

my favorite is the UPS guy.... flips off the camera as he hurls their shit up onto the porch.....

guess it was his last day of work.....
    He actually tossed it pretty gently, and skillfully. Stuck the landing. Feel like there's a back story to this one. Owners were complaining or some shit, so he probably got bitched at and saw they put in a camera. Hard as hell to get fired at UPS. I tried my best, and they wouldn't do it. Union jobs for the win. If you're a lazy fck, and make young lads like me do the job of 4 people. Fck that place, and lazy union pricks.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

as Usher's counsel, once his 10k retainer check cleared, I'd file an answer and allege all sorts of good affirmative defenses, and then send her a rfp (request for production of documents) for all of her gyno's and primary care provider's records, make her sign a release for the damn things as well, so I could subpoena every damn doc she's ever had, and all the local free std clinics every where she's ever lived, to see if she'd ever been treated for the shit, or had an acyclovir or similar prescription.....

if I was satisfied she'd never been treated for the shit, I'd advise Usher to have her clipped, as the $10k to do that would be a helluva lot less than paying any settlement.....

i never did the std checks back in the college days. big waste of time going to clinic every week after a weekend of manwhorin'. The way I figured, the girl could save me the time and money, go get checked herself, then call me up to tell me what I gave her. money/time saved. The good life.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

You gotta deal with that crazy hoe,350 dollars would be as high im willing to go.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 08-08-17 at 01:53 PM.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

She dressed like a tart of course you going to have psychos stalking you

First 12