jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Fellas... I'd post more vids and dates... but honestly... POF is broken. Women are broken. Just not fun anymore. It's way too much of a challenge. Women are trying to turn men into little pawns. It's sad. Had some good times though! Wish it could continue.
    One of the few times I agree with you TMS. I got back on POF, Match etc about 3 months ago after being off for a while. Seems like things have changed. In my area POF has gotten so bad. Maybe 1 out of 20 chicks is bangable. Match is better but the chicks on there all seem to be a mess in so many ways. I have had some luck with Bumble. In the bay area its a smorgy of divorced, educated professional chicks making $100k +.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post

Got bored a while ago. I'd rather just jo and it's not even close.
    This

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Why start a new thread on a different girl? So I figured just use this one.... it's related to POF anyways....

QUITE POSSIBLY THE FUNNIEST TOPIC AND CONVERSATION EVER ON POF...

THAT I HAD WITH ANYONE

So, I'm talking to this girl from Chicago on pof for about 2 months now... yeah... I'm not rushing anything. Not doing long distance crap anymore... but let's get to the funny part...

So me and this girl start to have a disagreement about something.... basically I thought she was a whore anyways... lol like an extremely dirty one. A whore even that Charlie Sheen wouldn't dip his beef in.. so she starts giving me this sob story over the internet about how she met up with a guy. And while she went out with him she had an issue with an artery. (So I'm thinking... damn... like a heart attack or something?) She wouldn't give any details. She was rushed to the hospital... while on a date with this guy... and in the ER they performed an emergency surgery. (So... I'm like sh#@... maybe I shouldn't of went off on her online? Feeling bad about what I said to her earlier... about being a whore.)

So we talked on the phone 2 nights ago. And I asked her explain to me what happened again with that blocked artery or whatever? She goes... so I met up with this guy at a bar for a few drinks. Things were going well she said... and he offered me to come back to his place. So I said yes. He had a full bottle of wine there... and I drank it all. He was doing some Vodka drinks on his own... so I asked if I could have one? And he made me one... I was feeling sort of tipsy she said by now. He had a pool... and I wanted to swim in it.. but I didn't have a bathing suit... so I just took my clothes off... and was ready to go in with just bra and panties. He stopped me and said... it's probably best if you didn't go swimming... (she thought because of how much alcohol she already had to drink?) She said... I was wandering around his house... and went into his bedroom... he had a huge comfy bed. He came in the room... sat on the bed and we started making out...

She goes... let's have sex but I want to squirt so you have to fuk me in the a$$. The guy says sure... now... she claims she totally blacked out.... and she only remembers anal sex starting... and that's basically it. (Now, here's the rest of the story that was told to her... from the guy... and medical personal.)

The guy goes... you're bleeding everywhere. She said I am? And he goes... we need to get you into the shower. You're bleeding all over my carpet. She said... he told her it was blood clots shooting out of her ass like crazy. Apparently, this guy fukked her so hard... or was unlubed... clipped some sort of blood vessel in her ass. Blood shot everywhere on his bed... and then on his carpet. He had no other choice to call 911 and explain to the medical personnel... that they met from the internet... on a date... and had anal sex.

Not only that... but when she described the story to me over the phone.. she said... I felt so embarrassed.... what the hell were the doctors thinking when they rushed me to the ER... and had to do surgery on my butt to fix the artery? (She kept on using the word artery?) Apparently that's what the doctors told her it was?

This has to the funniest online dating... POF story I ever heard.

She kept on suggesting he put something into her drink? And I told her... I don't believe he would of done that... because he already has home field advantage on you... and he knows you're already drunk. That's why he told you don't go into the pool. Kind of pointless to drug a girl when she's ready and eager to have sex with you. Don't know why she would even go that route?

But funny story nonetheless... and now we're talking on the phone. But she's driving to see me.. I'm not driving long distances for her.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Pinoy-T-X

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Why start a new thread on a different girl? So I figured just use this one.... it's related to POF anyways....

QUITE POSSIBLY THE FUNNIEST TOPIC AND CONVERSATION EVER ON POF...

THAT I HAD WITH ANYONE

So, I'm talking to this girl from Chicago on pof for about 2 months now... yeah... I'm not rushing anything. Not doing long distance crap anymore... but let's get to the funny part...

So me and this girl start to have a disagreement about something.... basically I thought she was a whore anyways... lol like an extremely dirty one. A whore even that Charlie Sheen wouldn't dip his beef in.. so she starts giving me this sob story over the internet about how she met up with a guy. And while she went out with him she had an issue with an artery. (So I'm thinking... damn... like a heart attack or something?) She wouldn't give any details. She was rushed to the hospital... while on a date with this guy... and in the ER they performed an emergency surgery. (So... I'm like sh#@... maybe I shouldn't of went off on her online? Feeling bad about what I said to her earlier... about being a whore.)

So we talked on the phone 2 nights ago. And I asked her explain to me what happened again with that blocked artery or whatever? She goes... so I met up with this guy at a bar for a few drinks. Things were going well she said... and he offered me to come back to his place. So I said yes. He had a full bottle of wine there... and I drank it all. He was doing some Vodka drinks on his own... so I asked if I could have one? And he made me one... I was feeling sort of tipsy she said by now. He had a pool... and I wanted to swim in it.. but I didn't have a bathing suit... so I just took my clothes off... and was ready to go in with just bra and panties. He stopped me and said... it's probably best if you didn't go swimming... (she thought because of how much alcohol she already had to drink?) She said... I was wandering around his house... and went into his bedroom... he had a huge comfy bed. He came in the room... sat on the bed and we started making out...

She goes... let's have sex but I want to squirt so you have to fuk me in the a$$. The guy says sure... now... she claims she totally blacked out.... and she only remembers anal sex starting... and that's basically it. (Now, here's the rest of the story that was told to her... from the guy... and medical personal.)

The guy goes... you're bleeding everywhere. She said I am? And he goes... we need to get you into the shower. You're bleeding all over my carpet. She said... he told her it was blood clots shooting out of her ass like crazy. Apparently, this guy fukked her so hard... or was unlubed... clipped some sort of blood vessel in her ass. Blood shot everywhere on his bed... and then on his carpet. He had no other choice to call 911 and explain to the medical personnel... that they met from the internet... on a date... and had anal sex.

Not only that... but when she described the story to me over the phone.. she said... I felt so embarrassed.... what the hell were the doctors thinking when they rushed me to the ER... and had to do surgery on my butt to fix the artery? (She kept on using the word artery?) Apparently that's what the doctors told her it was?

This has to the funniest online dating... POF story I ever heard.

She kept on suggesting he put something into her drink? And I told her... I don't believe he would of done that... because he already has home field advantage on you... and he knows you're already drunk. That's why he told you don't go into the pool. Kind of pointless to drug a girl when she's ready and eager to have sex with you. Don't know why she would even go that route?

But funny story nonetheless... and now we're talking on the phone. But she's driving to see me.. I'm not driving long distances for her.
    Come back with a good report Money,this chick sounds like a fun time and isn't going to jerk you around like some of those other broads you told us about.

GL
    Last edited by packerd_00; 08-09-17 at 11:38 AM.

First 12