Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

JJ Gold: Do it for the kids, and Vince Lombardi....

you can do this......

round up some of your other unemployed friends, step up to the plate, and save the game for the players in this school:

School Named After Vince Lombardi Cancels Football Season Due to Lack of Coaches

Lombardi Middle School, located in Green Bay, Wisconsin, and named after legendary Packers coach Vince Lombardi, will not offer football in 2017 because it was unable to find coaches.

Principal Jim Van Abel made the announcement in a letter to parents, per Ben Krumholz of Fox 11 News.

"I am sorry to say that we will have to cancel our football season this year. We have not been able to find any football coaches. We have been advertising our coaching vacancies since last April and have not had any one apply to these positions.

"We've been working with the high school football coaching staff, trying to find coaches through word of mouth. But, no luck there either. With the time it takes to hire quality people, interviews, reference, and background checks, we have simply run out of time. So, football for the year will be canceled. If your child is interested in playing football, there are opportunities with the area club football teams."

St. Joseph's, a club team in the area, has offered students who were looking to play football this season a chance to join. The decision affects kids in the seventh and eighth grade in Green Bay, a small town that's become synonymous with football excellence in large part due to Lombardi.

Lombardi served as the Packers coach from 1959-67 and was their general manager in 1968. The team won five NFL championships and the first two Super Bowls under the legendary coach, who died in 1970 from colon cancer.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

Let's do it Donk. Let's swoop in and save football at Lombardi High. I'll offensive coordinate the first half, you the defense, then we'll switch at halftime.

With little vested interest and nothing to lose, we can reinvent the game. Reverses on every other play... double reverses, double reverse pass options, statue of liberties, statute of limitations, halfback passes, halfback passes out, axels, lutzs, triple sow cows, you name it... we'll draw up so many plays in the sand they'll have to transplant Normandy beach to house our playbook!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

a must for the point after attempts:

my preference, and unfortunately i couldn't find the film, is when the majority of the defense stays with the qb and center, leaving only 1 or 2 guys left to defend the line that has shifted, and you flip the ball out to the back behind the shifted line, and the six or seven lineman all pound the one guy that shifted, maybe two, over with them....

in one game, one 250 lb mexican, no 66, was the only guy that shifted.... after he got out from under the pile of our guys on him, he stood there, raised his arms in triumph, for having been totally buried as we scored the pat.....

both sides of the stadium, even our fans, gave the guy a standing ovation....

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

On a side note, watch Gary Coleman attempt a handstand on the sidelines during that swinging gate clip.