Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

hiLIARy killed this guy???? but why.......................?

sure couldn't have been his choice of wardrobe:

this homo supposedly gave up the dirt on the DNC to wikileaks and then, like vince foster, wound up dead under mysterious circumstances....

cnn in typical fashion is pro "this story has been debunked," most people that arent a bunch of trump hating fahgs know Seth Rich was wacked by the Clit-on Machine for having released the info.....

cnn and it's bald f'n elitist guests keep harping on the story being debunked, but that has hardly happened......

lying their asses off about Rich's family's position on the matter.... Rich's own father thinks he was wacked, and is trying to get his position out despite the dem's efforts to shut him the fuk up...........

sessions needs to throw some resources at this murder of Rich.... clearly, he was assassinated.....

I'd like to personally put a bullet in this fukstick's head.... insufferable mother fukker who lies thru his teeth every f'n day:

sack of shit brian stelter needs his f'n ass kicked.....

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

lying their asses off about Rich's family's position on the matter.... Rich's own father thinks he was wacked, and is trying to get his position out despite the dem's efforts to shut him the fuk up...........
    Donk where did you see this? I'd like to read about it. Funny how the left wants to say FOX and the white house started this story even though Assange insinuated he was a source and offered a reward for info on the murder

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Donk where did you see this? I'd like to read about it. Funny how the left wants to say FOX and the white house started this story even though Assange insinuated he was a source and offered a reward for info on the murder
    my contact in the doj.... or, as scaramucci says it, "the f'n doj"....

in addition, there are some news articles on the topic.... get seth's dad's name, google that name with "murder coverup" and you should tap into them.....

the latest skinny on all this is that the lawyer hired by the dnc for the parents, to "protect them", ie, shut them up despite them wanting to talk, has relayed to his clients that they HAVE to shut the fuk up or they will meet the same fate as their son....

this whole "debunked" story (really, cnn, how has it been "debunked", ive seen no proof of who offed seth rich) is about to take the fuk off with the filing of that lawsuit this morning.....

assange himself said way back when that seth rich was his source of the wikileaks docs.....

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Assange offering the reward is a bit telling I'd say.

Unreal what the state run media will do.

This from General Flynn in 2015...

Last year, Flynn talked to Dana Priest, of the Washington Post, about the trip. When Priest asked why he would go on RT, a state-run channel, Flynn replied, “Well, what’s CNN?”

“Well, it’s not run by the state,” Priest said. “You’re rolling your eyes.”

“Well, what’s MSNBC?” Flynn said. “I mean, come on . . . what’s Al Jazeera?”
    Fukkin unreal.

dlowilly

my contact in the doj.... or, as scaramucci says it, "the f'n doj"....

in addition, there are some news articles on the topic.... get seth's dad's name, google that name with "murder coverup" and you should tap into them.....

the latest skinny on all this is that the lawyer hired by the dnc for the parents, to "protect them", ie, shut them up despite them wanting to talk, has relayed to his clients that they HAVE to shut the fuk up or they will meet the same fate as their son....

this whole "debunked" story (really, cnn, how has it been "debunked", ive seen no proof of who offed seth rich) is about to take the fuk off with the filing of that lawsuit this morning.....

assange himself said way back when that seth rich was his source of the wikileaks docs.....
    Yeah I've tried but can't find any quote from Joel Rich saying he believed his son was murdered because he was a leaker. I did find they hired some investigator who hired someone else that says he was misquoted and that's who is filing a lawsuit even though media reports make it sound like Joel Rich is filing the lawsuit. The only quote I can find is Joel Rich asking that his son stop being used as a political football.

The whole set of circumstances are ridiculous though. Who gets killed in an "attempted" robbery but still has his watch, wallet, and cell phone on him? With these facts in mind how do police arrive at the robbery conclusion? Then you have Assange not only saying in so many words Seth Rich was a source, they are putting up 20k for info leading to an arrest in his murder? I don't think wikileaks is exactly rolling in dough, and even though the Hillary emails are mostly what you hear about with them they are about exposing all government lies and corruption. Lying and offering rewards to support that lie doesn't fit their MO.

Auto Donk

seizing eyes of a cold blooded murderer.....

complete with herpes lesions inside her murderous mouth.....

hiLIARy, nod "yes" and laugh uncontrollably if you were responsible for having seth rich killed:

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

He was either the source of the Wikileaks because of his support for Bernie and he couldn't let it slide how they screwed the old man OR he did work IT along with the Pakistani guy recently arrested from the DNC so perhaps he noticed the shady dealings going on with the money funneled to Pakistan and they had him silenced.

Whatever the reason you can't tell me it was a robbery when his friends said he was nervous and drunker than normal that night and beaten up and shit but left with money, watch and phone and his case was just marked as a robbery/homicide and put on the shelf with nobody asking questions to find a killer in the neighborhood?

Auto Donk

Yeah I've tried but can't find any quote from Joel Rich saying he believed his son was murdered because he was a leaker. I did find they hired some investigator who hired someone else that says he was misquoted and that's who is filing a lawsuit even though media reports make it sound like Joel Rich is filing the lawsuit. The only quote I can find is Joel Rich asking that his son stop being used as a political football.

The whole set of circumstances are ridiculous though. Who gets killed in an "attempted" robbery but still has his watch, wallet, and cell phone on him? With these facts in mind how do police arrive at the robbery conclusion? Then you have Assange not only saying in so many words Seth Rich was a source, they are putting up 20k for info leading to an arrest in his murder? I don't think wikileaks is exactly rolling in dough, and even though the Hillary emails are mostly what you hear about with them they are about exposing all government lies and corruption. Lying and offering rewards to support that lie doesn't fit their MO.
    clinton goon squad screwed the pooch in forgetting to take anything from rich's body in a so-called robbery gone wrong..... f'n idiots....

several peoples' lives now at risk, all depending on whether hiLIARy has any further political ambition..... if she's gonna make a run at anything other than head of a sanitation worker's union at some point, expect more people to die in totally implausible vince foster/seth rich type circumstances......

rich's dad hasn't said it was because of his son being a leaker, but rather has only intimated that but for the dem's lawyer provided to him, he'd love to tell his story/beliefs..... a rather large some of money has been thrown at the rich family to stfu.....

Auto Donk

cnn is pulling a page from abc's msm approach of using the phrase "totally debunked", when they repeatedly used the phrase to describe the wire tapping allegations made by trump vs. the obama administration, in an effort to convince the public that "if we say it's totally debunked enough times over and over, people will believe it has indeed been totally debunked.....

abc repeatedly used that phrase to undercut trump's allegations, only to find out that "wire taps" in the broadest sense of the word did collect info on the trump administration, with obama (via that whore susan rice) ordering the unmasking of the people of the trump admin who were caught on tape.....

ultimately, there was no total debunking, but rather confirmation that what trump was tweeting about was largely true......

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

1. Happens quite a bit, theyre called botched robberies.

2. Lol.

3. More lulz.

Auto Donk

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    1. Happens quite a bit, theyre called botched robberies.

2. Lol.

3. More lulz.
    lol.... you should work at cnn given the disingenousness of this response.....

"botched robberies" are those where the intended victim generally survives to fight another day, and the robbers were unable to subdue the intended victim and take his/her shit.....

once the victim has been shot dead, it takes nothing to quickly remove the deceased from his belongings on his person.....

this was an assassination plain and simple, not a f'n robbery......

here's hopin' wikileaks, or some employee thereof, will ultimately confirm rich as the source of the dnc leak that wound up in wikileaks possession.....

the vid above clearly shows strong implication that assange is attributing the leak of the dnc items to rich.....

jtoler

"botched robberies" are those where the intended victim generally survives to fight another day, and the robbers were unable to subdue the intended victim and take his/her shit.....

once the victim has been shot dead, it takes nothing to quickly remove the deceased from his belongings on his person.....

here's hopin' wikileaks, or some employee thereof, will ultimately confirm rich as the source of the dnc leak that wound up in wikileaks possession.....

the vid above clearly shows strong implication that assange is attributing the leak of the dnc items to rich.....
    Oh Donker, you know time is of the essence. Someone could have easily noticed something and the supposed perps had to flee. Lets also not forget that people die every day even young people, unmysteriously.

dlowilly

Donk it's not even worth trying with this guy. He should be viewed as an amusing anomaly, nothing more.

"Hey Jtoler, what's 2+2?"

Jtoler: "White people bad, black people good, math is just propaganda used by elites to keep my people down, there is no math."

jtoler

Donk it's not even worth trying with this guy. He should be viewed as an amusing anomaly, nothing more.

"Hey Jtoler, what's 2+2?"

Jtoler: "White people bad, black people good, math is just propaganda used by elites to keep my people down, there is no math."
    Im very rational. Ive always said wikileaks is a fraud, its not hard to see, yet people always wanna be told things instead of doing the leg work themselves so they listen to that buffoon.

dlowilly

Oh Donker, you know time is of the essence. Someone could have easily noticed something and the supposed perps had to flee. Lets also not forget that people die every day even young people, unmysteriously.
    There are no witnesses dummy, who were they worried about? It was 4:30 am. They've got the time to shoot him multiple times but not time to grab a wallet, a phone, and a watch which was supposedly their motive?

OJ didn't do it, Charlie Strong wasn't accused of and didn't have an affair he was just called by the husband to testify and turn over texts in a divorce case, and these "robbers" went to the trouble of killing someone but didn't want to spend the .7 seconds to lift a phone and a wallet. You are hilarious pal

triplecrown333
    triplecrown333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

lol donks avatar

jtoler

There are no witnesses dummy, who were they worried about? It was 4:30 am. They've got the time to shoot him multiple times but not time to grab a wallet, a phone, and a watch which was supposedly their motive?

OJ didn't do it, Charlie Strong wasn't accused of and didn't have an affair he was just called by the husband to testify and turn over texts in a divorce case, and these "robbers" went to the trouble of killing someone but didn't want to spend the .7 seconds to lift a phone and a wallet. You are hilarious pal
    I was only playing devil's advocate with that situation, I dont know much about it. Not that I care, but how do you link Mrs. Clinton to him dying? Its the same old gap filling. Can you fill in the gaps?

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

my contact in the doj....

Auto Donk

okay.... let's look at this "robbery"..... like the old sayin', "where's the beef???", here, tell me "where's the botch???".....

a "botch" means something went awry, the victim refused to turn over his property, tried to fight off the attack, etc.... something doesn't go according to plan.... well, let's examine the evidence:

rich is on the phone with his girlfriend, walkin' home at 4:30 a.m.

she hears nothing... no demand for money or wallet or phone, just two gun shots and silence.... no witnesses yelling "hey" or "wtf" or the most often shouted phrase by bystanders upon something like this happening, "HOLY SHIT!!!!" .... just two gunshots.... no words before or after.....

how is this botched????? the first thing that happens is an assassination of the victim rich.... went exactly according to plan of the assassin.... his first intent, the first action he planned to take, was to shoot the mother f'er dead......

someone tell me how that is botched?????
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-01-17 at 03:35 PM.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

looks like hillary is saved. Hopefully the family gets fox and trump for some loot

jtoler

okay.... let's look at this "robbery"..... like the old sayin', "where's the beef???", here, tell me "where's the botch???".....

a "botch" means something went awry, the victim refused to turn over his property, tried to fight off the attack, etc.... something doesn't go according to plan.... well, let's examine the evidence:

rich is on the phone with his girlfriend, walkin' home at 4:30 a.m.

she hears nothing... no demand for money or wallet or phone, just two gun shots and silence.... no witnesses yelling "hey" or "wtf" or the most often shouted phrase by bystanders upon something like this happening, "HOLY SHIT!!!!" .... just two gunshots.... no words before or after.....

how is this botched????? the first thing that happens is an assassination of the victim rich.... went exactly according to plan of the assassin.... his first intent, the first action he planned to take, was to shoot the mother f'er dead......

someone tell me how that is botched?????
    Was messing with Willy boy, just trying to basically say he cant prove what he's saying is all. Always coverups in these things, no real info will get out and if something much bigger is behind it then no doubt those behind it wont get arrested or anything. They own the media.

Auto Donk

true, toler... but there's a lot of f'n duckets on both sides of this particular issue.....

and it will be treacherous waters for anyone wading in deeper.....

a fine line to say the least

i suspect, since the trump administration hasn't unleashed the fbi on the case, there's enough exposure on both sides of the issue to declare detente

dlowilly

Was messing with Willy boy,
    Hmmm an admitted troll among other things, carry on then

Auto Donk

screw that, today we mourn the death of a Panda.....

Auto Donk

yes it was.....

first chunk of it summed up exactly my position on "debunked"....

guy was offed; hope it ultimately comes out

mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4843

Apparently he had contacts with Wikileaks. Libs no likey.

dlowilly

LOL @ posters who think it's a stretch for Hillary "Can't we just drone this guy" Clinton to be involved in killing people

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

People who don't think this is a hit are the reason I wish I would have entered politics.

Mary Caitrin Mahoney: Shot 5 times, once in back of head
    Mary Caitrin Mahoney was a former White House intern up until 1995. She then was a night manager of a Starbucks and became friends with White House intern Monica Lewinsky, who frequented the cafe.
    Mahoney was killed on July 6, 1997, at the coffee store during a shooting that was described as a robbery, though – just as in the Rich murder case – nothing was taken.
    Mahoney’s co-workers, Emory Allen Evans and Aaron David Goodrich. A man named Carl Derek Havord Cooper was arrested and charged with their murders in March 1999. Cooper pleaded guilty and said he went to Starbucks to rob the store after it had closed. He said he ordered Mahoney, Evans and Goodrich to the back of the store, but he claimed Mahoney attempted to grab his gun. Cooper said that’s when he shot her and the other two employees and then made his escape, fearing the gunfire would alert authorities. Goodrich made the confession after a 54-hour interrogation. He later recanted, but was found guilty.
    Mahoney was shot five times, once in the back of the head, with the key to the safe in her hand. The safe, which held $10,000, wasn’t touched. Despite the Starbucks’ location in a densely populated neighborhood, no one reported hearing gunfire, sparking speculation that the gunman used a silencer.
    The murders took place during pre-trail media coverage of Paula Jones’ lawsuit against Bill Clinton for sexual harassment.
    During his trial, the Washington Post reported Cooper told FBI agents, “I swear on my father’s grave and my son’s life that I didn’t do Starbucks.”'

^and this doesn't even mention how it makes no sense how the door was locked either. A different story has the description but point is it wasn't a robbery obviously.

Auto Donk

clit-ons obviously subscribe to the theory of once you cross the line and murder one person, you might as well keep on goin', for if you're gonna burn in hell for even one murder for eternity, the fire isn't going to be any hotter for fifty more murders......

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    People who don't think this is a hit are the reason I wish I would have entered politics.

Mary Caitrin Mahoney: Shot 5 times, once in back of head
    Mary Caitrin Mahoney was a former White House intern up until 1995. She then was a night manager of a Starbucks and became friends with White House intern Monica Lewinsky, who frequented the cafe.
    Mahoney was killed on July 6, 1997, at the coffee store during a shooting that was described as a robbery, though – just as in the Rich murder case – nothing was taken.
    Mahoney’s co-workers, Emory Allen Evans and Aaron David Goodrich. A man named Carl Derek Havord Cooper was arrested and charged with their murders in March 1999. Cooper pleaded guilty and said he went to Starbucks to rob the store after it had closed. He said he ordered Mahoney, Evans and Goodrich to the back of the store, but he claimed Mahoney attempted to grab his gun. Cooper said that’s when he shot her and the other two employees and then made his escape, fearing the gunfire would alert authorities. Goodrich made the confession after a 54-hour interrogation. He later recanted, but was found guilty.
    Mahoney was shot five times, once in the back of the head, with the key to the safe in her hand. The safe, which held $10,000, wasn’t touched. Despite the Starbucks’ location in a densely populated neighborhood, no one reported hearing gunfire, sparking speculation that the gunman used a silencer.
    The murders took place during pre-trail media coverage of Paula Jones’ lawsuit against Bill Clinton for sexual harassment.
    During his trial, the Washington Post reported Cooper told FBI agents, “I swear on my father’s grave and my son’s life that I didn’t do Starbucks.”'

^and this doesn't even mention how it makes no sense how the door was locked either. A different story has the description but point is it wasn't a robbery obviously.
    When it comes to the deep state, whats written more than likely isnt going to be the whole truth. That guy could have been set up, could have been with others and he made to take the fall. Possible he had nothing to do with it. Surely much much more involved here, I typically dont think a hit would go out to silence a woman with the implications he was sleeping with her, there's no need to do that in the case of the Clintons when it comes to women.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Why do you think I voted Hillary? You guys on the other hand..........been nice knowing ya.

brooks85

When it comes to the deep state, whats written more than likely isnt going to be the whole truth. That guy could have been set up, could have been with others and he made to take the fall. Possible he had nothing to do with it. Surely much much more involved here, I typically dont think a hit would go out to silence a woman with the implications he was sleeping with her, there's no need to do that in the case of the Clintons when it comes to women.
    read the first sentence of my previous post again. That's all you need to focus on. I clearly should have entered politics, it's like you people are begging to get fooled.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Why do you think I voted Hillary? You guys on the other hand..........been nice knowing ya.
    because you hate this country and she wasn't black

12 Last