jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    read the first sentence of my previous post again. That's all you need to focus on. I clearly should have entered politics, it's like you people are begging to get fooled.
    Your first sentence says nothing as usual, just you making a statement with nothing behind it, as usual. You dont have the skill to be able to read a story and see bs, omission, and or coverup. So many like you, you claim that the media lies, but whenever they tell you something you believe it, how ironic. Dont ever use the term fake news again.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Why do you think I voted Hillary? You guys on the other hand..........been nice knowing ya.
    my guess was it was her captivating eyes......

or, maybe it was just the whole "i've sold my soul to the devil and killed lots of people to get where i'm at" thing she had goin' on.....

or that she likes "cold chai" before and after her seizure episodes......

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Your first sentence says nothing as usual, just you making a statement with nothing behind it, as usual. You dont have the skill to be able to read a story and see bs, omission, and or coverup. So many like you, you claim that the media lies, but whenever they tell you something you believe it, how ironic. Dont ever use the term fake news again.
    lol this post proves my first sentence. People like you is why I should have entered politics.

jtoler

lol this post proves my first sentence. People like you is why I should have entered politics.
    So why was she bumped off? I already know you will not give an answer, Im just proving youre a hot bag of air.

Auto Donk

ran the risk of sinkin' the clit-on machine, proving marriage between the dyke and slick willie was a total sham.....

history had proven that america can handle a prez who can't keep his dick in his pants (see the kennedy files), but having a full blown satanic cult worshiping bull dyke as the first lady was just way too over the top, so her lover who was primed to spill the beans had to go.....

brooks85

So why was she bumped off? I already know you will not give an answer, Im just proving youre a hot bag of air.
    hard for you to prove something when you just proved my point about you sheep. Also, why do you keep asking questions when you run from every question you're asked? Trend that can not be denied.

also, asking why she was killed proves how ignorant you are to the full story. The motive was never even debatable. It's the crime scene that proved it. Again, with sheep like you I should have entered politics.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fox News Channel helped the White House push a claim about Democratic leaks and a murdered employee of the Democratic National Committee in order to distract attention from the Russia investigation, according to a lawsuit.

Investigator Rod Wheeler, who had been looking into the killing of former committee employee Seth Rich, filed the lawsuit against Fox on Tuesday.

According to the suit, Fox quoted the investigator as saying things he had never said and that the channel was willing to show President Donald Trump its story before posting it online.

In May, Fox posted a story on its website qouting Wheeler as saying that there had been contact between Rich and WikiLeaks, the organization that posted a large number of DNC emails last year.

Fox News host Sean Hannity, who has informally advised Trump, heavily promoted the story. However, Wheeler says in the suit that he never made such an statement.

Fox News coordinated with Trump on Russia probe

brooks85

distract from the russian investigation that keeps disproving any angle that putin wanted trump .... lol oh pauly, never change. I'm counting on it.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

Fox News Channel helped the White House push a claim about Democratic leaks and a murdered employee of the Democratic National Committee in order to distract attention from the Russia investigation, according to a lawsuit.

Investigator Rod Wheeler, who had been looking into the killing of former committee employee Seth Rich, filed the lawsuit against Fox on Tuesday.

According to the suit, Fox quoted the investigator as saying things he had never said and that the channel was willing to show President Donald Trump its story before posting it online.

In May, Fox posted a story on its website qouting Wheeler as saying that there had been contact between Rich and WikiLeaks, the organization that posted a large number of DNC emails last year.

Fox News host Sean Hannity, who has informally advised Trump, heavily promoted the story. However, Wheeler says in the suit that he never made such an statement.

yah yah yah.... the guy saying trump had reviewed it or was willing to review it and go with it admitted he'd never talked to trump, never even met him.....

it's just like me telling shute, all excited, that I talked with JJ and JJ is on board with shute posting vids of him in his wrestling get up rubbin' fuzzies with other guys in players talk......

we know JJ is full of shit and never talks to anyone, so it'd just be me boasting a bunch of bullshit that noone would believe.

jtoler

hard for you to prove something when you just proved my point about you sheep. Also, why do you keep asking questions when you run from every question you're asked? Trend that can not be denied.

also, asking why she was killed proves how ignorant you are to the full story. The motive was never even debatable. It's the crime scene that proved it. Again, with sheep like you I should have entered politics.
    So what was the motive?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

this is the real story, this will be reviewed also by the committee. oh this is going to be fun, I can't wait until the crazies need to defend him. In a year or two maybe three.

record low presidential ratings for DT, just came out today. as soon as I hear the numbers I will get back. even the R are turning their back on him. the last three holdouts will be the three idiots on this forum. watch. then 5 or 6 years later dwightie will say oh yeah he was a bum. that is what he did with bush, defended every step and now he claims he was a disaster.

poor dwightie, such an idiot.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    this is the real story, this will be reviewed also by the committee. oh this is going to be fun, I can't wait until the crazies need to defend him. In a year or two maybe three.

record low presidential ratings for DT, just came out today. as soon as I hear the numbers I will get back. even the R are turning their back on him. the last three holdouts will be the three idiots on this forum. watch. then 5 or 6 years later dwightie will say oh yeah he was a bum. that is what he did with bush, defended every step and now he claims he was a disaster.

poor dwightie, such an idiot.
    Funny how the market goes up, his ratings go down, yet he'll push his chest out, "Look what I did!"

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Funny how the market goes up, his ratings go down, yet he'll push his chest out, "Look what I did!"

Quinnipiac today 33% approval. 11 more points we need.

Russian sanctions bill backed by a huge huge majority of congress. Veto proof. Tell me why is Donald Trump so against passing this bill?

A bit suspicious isn't it. The guy doesn't give a fck about anything, but is very very protective of all countries Russia. My god, something's stinky in Denmark oops I mean Russia.

So obvious this guy is shaking in his boots about Russia. don't know why but I can give some educated guesses. It will all come out my friends

brooks85

So what was the motive?
    no problem answering what is in the story or just obvious to anyone that actually knows we landed on the Moon(you're an idiot jtoler, not an insult. Honest observation) but first you know the deal, you have a backlog of questions you need to answer and stop running from like a coward. Your clockwork response to me calling you out on this for the 1000th time isn't going to save you.

When you stop being a coward you can be treated like an adult again.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18912

Some fat computer whiz in New Zealand (Kim Dot Com) says he has evidence the Seth Rich was the DNC Leaker. Him & a team of lawyers have contacted Muller to speak to him. Said he will even testify on National TV. Muller won't give the guy the time of day.

Anyone else know about this?

Auto Donk

i know seth was the leaker, AND hiLIARy whacked him.... hadn't heard about the slant

muller's a corrupt f'n kahksucker who doesn't give a shit about the truth

Auto Donk

lock her up, lock her up, lock her up!!!!!!!!!

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-up-questions/

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Killary Clinton and Willkillam Clinton

Come on, where there's smoke there's fire

And The Clintons be smellin like a Jimmy Dean plant

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Just like Obama had Antonin Gregory Scalia whacked.
    Should get a list going here.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Balco10 View Post
    Just like Obama had Antonin Gregory Scalia whacked.
    Should get a list going here.
    There already is one and it's about 40 dead people long

Auto Donk

they had five teens whacked back near mena when he was the gov. allowin' ol barry seal to run blow through the state

Auto Donk

they had five teens whacked back near mena when he was the gov. allowin' ol barry seal to run blow through the state

Marco30
    Marco30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

its getting crazier and crazier by the minutes with them stories.....

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    i know seth was the leaker, AND hiLIARy whacked him.... hadn't heard about the slant

muller's a corrupt f'n kahksucker who doesn't give a shit about the truth
    Kimdotcom isn't even saying that Hillary whacked Rich. All he's saying is he help Rich with the leak of the emails to WikiLeaks, not Russia.

khicks26

First 12