I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8468

Dashcam Release Of The Atlantic Police Shootout That Killed Antoquan Watson

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

This happened a few years ago didn't it? And they just now released the footage?

It's funny, the Liberal websites are calling this "Horrific" as he was shot with over 40 rounds as he lays on the ground bleeding.

"Dash cam footage shows police shoot man 45 times after high-speed chase"

Notice how they fail to mention in the title that he was armed and shooting at the cops.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

What do you think was going through the cops mind who fired shots 40 to 45?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This happened a few years ago didn't it? And they just now released the footage?

It's funny, the Liberal websites are calling this "Horrific" as he was shot with over 40 rounds as he lays on the ground bleeding.

Notice how they fail to mention in the title that he was armed and shooting at the cops.
    show me one shot he fired from the criminal after he was on the ground. Very first shot dropped him and it was obviously over.

but hey, better than what happened to this guy;

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...arrant-n786681

cops are truly, truly the scum of this country. The only saving grace is how history will never forget.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    scared little bitch like he was trained to be according to ex-police officers.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

scared little bitch like he was trained to be according to ex-police officers.
    Trained to be fearful and trained to act on that fear fast and with overwhelming deadly force.

Training should focus on the exact opposite strategies!

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Kermit, were you a security guard at your local mall before you started playing with lego's full time

Yes they guy deserved to be shot , but first direct hit dropped him like a sack of shit

he didnt even have possession of the gun fully after he hit the ground but still had the cigarette in his other hand
    lol Optional very true on shots 40 -45 ....

but what about shots 2 -40 as well ,

Nuts how peoples bias towards shit outweighs the individuality of what you see directly in front of you

in a case by case basis

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

hand curled in and he landed on the gun

the only threatening (if you can even call it that)

hand that was halfway in a position for assault was the one with the cigarette still in it

them fukkers even shot the cig out of his hand , watch that shit

gotta love the last cop who realizes he didnt get into the gunfight enough to

eat donuts with the others later on so he runs up

blasting a half dozen more rounds into the guys body

Not even blaming the cops for what they did , this idiot shot at police with people all around

but the police also aimlessly went target practice on him with bystanders around too

Not shocked one bit by this , ive become accustomed to police handling things like this nowadays

One thing it has taught me is to never take anything for granted when stopped by the police

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I am not saying the guy should have or should not have been shot 40 times, I am merely pointing out how the media is reporting it. Many of the headlines are omitting the fact that the guy was even armed and was shooting. When I initially heard about this story a couple years ago, I thought the cops just unloaded on the guys car while he was inside of it after the pursuit.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

I don't think it was 1 officer shooting 45x with a hand gun
    There was probably a dozen that walked up after he was down. All of them released 4-5 shots in those few second.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Who fuuckinn cares. The police should take any chance of dying for this piece of trash???? All you chicks criticizing the cops here would have crapped your pants during the car chase much less during a shootout. Don't call the cops next time you are in trouble and just STFU.

DwightShrute

I have no problem with how the cops handled it. Great job. One scumbag less.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Eh, who cares. He wanted to die, not go to Prison. That first one probably would have done the job, but just in case they saved a cell for someone else.

Optional

Lemmings

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Did the guy have a gun and come out shooting? I couldn't tell

If he did get out shooting at them, I don't care if they put 100 rounds in him

1:45-1:47 in the video is the shot that dispatched him
    Last edited by kidcudi92; 07-27-17 at 01:11 PM.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Props to the cop who shot the cigarette out of his hand. That's sharp shooting.

But if the cop was able to do that then why didnt he just shot the gun out of the suspect's hand when he first stepped out of the car? I see it done in movies and videos ALL THE TIME!

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Props to the cop who shot the cigarette out of his hand. That's sharp shooting.

But if the cop was able to do that then why didnt he just shot the gun out of the suspect's hand when he first stepped out of the car? I see it done in movies and videos ALL THE TIME!
    smoking kills

maggiethebestdog

Lemmings
    No, just people sick of others who complain about everything cops do while their life is in jeopardy. I know it is a tad bit easier to judge a deadly force response when your life is not on the line.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Cops do have to put up with a lot of bullshit.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    show me one shot he fired from the criminal after he was on the ground. Very first shot dropped him and it was obviously over.

but hey, better than what happened to this guy;

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...arrant-n786681

cops are truly, truly the scum of this country. The only saving grace is how history will never forget.
    If everyone involved in the murder of Mr. Lopez isn't fired, stripped of their benefits and pensions and brought up on charges then I hope they all get bullets in their heads to even things up. Gross incompetence and their excuses are total bullshit.

As for the guy murdered in video....too many shots fired at him but when you lead cops on a chase and then take a shot at them, all bets are off. I wouldn't expect anything else from the police.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

"This is personal now, you MF!!"

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

I read that the criminal was shouting the "M" word while shooting at the cops, and some of those cops are mods here

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Died wearing socks and sandals...embarrassing.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

miltonschwartz
    miltonschwartz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

that's how you take out a motherfuker! I would've fired a few for safe measures as well. Why not? It's like blind siding a motherfuker on a punt return. Who isn't gonna take the shot? It's allowed

spike420211
    spike420211's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2925

Quote Originally Posted by optional View Post
    what do you think was going through the cops mind who fired shots 40 to 45?
    arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    donk's random comments, as usual:

1. nothing beats cops chasing a known perp, whose license plate and identity they have, through downtown midday on streets crowded with pedestrians, risking dozens and dozens of innocent citizens' lives.........

2. nice synchronized downtown stoplights.... right up to the point when they turned red.....

3. bold to get out with only a handgun and march into a guantlet of cops.....

4. "MY SHOE!!!!!"

5. THE LAST cop emptying his gun into a dead guy scored high marks in marksmenship class..... I think all of his rounds found the dead guy's gut, leg, etc.

6. pretty damn justified

DwightShrute

die mutthafukka

maggiethebestdog

What goes through the mind of someone so dense that they believe just one cop fired 40 times when it is obvious that is the total of shots fired by ALL the cops at the scene???? Nobody could fire that many shots from their gun unless it took a long time and they actually reloaded. This is your average gun control person. Clueless on the subject.

Optional

LOL Maggie. I suspect you are the only person who didn't understand what I said or thought I meant that

I think "Oh shit, everyone is shooting. Should I be shooting too? Better pump a couple in myself just in case I look bad."

Too little care about human life was the point I was trying to make. I see now I had better explain that for the slow kids. ;-)

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

I would feel worse about stepping on a frog than ending the life of that sorry excuse for a human. A frog is innocent and actually has a positive role to play in our environment. This dead primate actually had a significant negative value

maggiethebestdog

LOL Maggie. I suspect you are the only person who didn't understand what I said or thought I meant that

I think "Oh shit, everyone is shooting. Should I be shooting too? Better pump a couple in myself just in case I look bad."
    Too little care about human life was the point I was trying to make. I see now I had better explain that for the slow kids. ;-)
    Everybody knows exactly what you meant.

Apparently protecting yourself from someone shooting at you is showing little care for human life. Each cop probably shot around 5 times. That is beyond cautious when someone is shooting at you. Obviously the guy shooting at the cops was a humanitarian. It is amazing to me how someone like you can be this out of touch with reality.

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

Who gives a fck. There's thousands of other people in the world people should feel sorry for. Cop should have handed a gun over to the guy who nearly t-boned him to finish him off.

miltonschwartz
    miltonschwartz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

antoquan what a great name

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10728

I hate criminals. I hate even more when they risk someone elses life trying to steal from them. If someone breaks into your home to rob you or tries to carjack you or pulls a gun out after trying to get away from police - i really could care less how many times that person is shot and killed.

Once in awhile i do feel sorry for someone. ID had a story of a guy who was hard to catch who was counterfeiting. He did not do large bills just $1 bills. And he never went back to the same place twice. So that made it hard to catch him. Turns out when they finally caught him he was like 70 and just trying to survive. So he only did a few $1 bills just enough to buy food for himself. He never went back to the same place because he did not want to stick a place with false bills inconveniencing them. The judge after he was arrested felt sorry for him and the fine he got was $1 and let go.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

I'd throw a grenade at the thug.

12 Last