The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Why is it OK for all other races to be RACIST

Only whites are supposed to be accepting of all other races

I work with plenty of men and women from India and everyone of them say they would only marry someone from India. And we all think that's ok. Imagine me saying I would never marry a black, only a white chick, that wouldn't go well.

Asians too, they generally stick marry other asians but aren't as strict as the Indians.

Honestly, even blacks tend to stick to their own and openly profess it

But whites, while we can certainly date and marry other whites, we could never get away with saying "I would never marry an Asian, Indian or black, only white women" or we're racist

Pretty fukked up

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

I'm Indian and I will tell you that plenty of Indians I know are married to White men or women. It's not a racist thing but more of a cultural thing. Do Irish women generally marry Chinese guys?

Now if I my daughter told me she was going to marry a white guy im okay with that as long as he is sharp and knows what he is going to do with his life. A black guy no chance. I don't care if he is a millionaire. Our culture isn't racist but our people mind to themselves and most can't leave Indian traditions.

Personally I could care less about India. I'm Canadian first and foremost.
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave lakerboy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Blacks and whites don't belong together. It's a horrible thing when it happens.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Doesn't matter. 2 generations or less we all will be brown eliminating prejudice once and for all.
    The lord has spoken to me about this.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^lol the admitted racist posting in a thread made by a liberal who is having an identity crisis. Funniest forum on the internet.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Blacks and whites don't belong together. It's a horrible thing when it happens.
    like Derek Jeter.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    like Derek Jeter.
    Barack Obama.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Because you allow the media to decide what is right and wrong for a particular group of people to do. You just have to have an I don't give a fck attitude about things.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Why is it OK for all other races to be RACIST
    It's not.

But it's also not racist to prefer your children to follow your own culture and traditions.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    It's not.

But it's also not racist to prefer your children to follow your own culture and traditions.
    I know living in England,English people are called racist in their country for wanting to keep their own culture and traditions,even are own national flag is frowned upon by a lot of assholes,dont know how it is in Austrailia.People get fed up of the double standard.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 07-26-17 at 11:25 AM.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post

I know living in England,English people are called racist in their country for wanting to keep their own culture and traditions,even are own national flag is frowned upon by a lot of assholes,dont know how it is in Austrailia.People get fed up of it.
    Oh yeah. I am sure you know Aussies are called racists constantly. Especially by Asian cultures. Which comes across kind of weird considering how the Asians seem to be hatefully racist against each other. Chinese always saying things like Vietnamese are less evolved people and really un-PC stuff like that. (it's now 40% Chinese born residents in my previously very whitebread suburb here now, so I say that with first hand experience)

White people are not bigoted for simply preferring their kids to marry into their group. Same as any other group.

The charge of racism is watered down trying to twist anything but hoping for complete racial mixing as being racist.

MaddyMax
    MaddyMax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Its because of the media...media is so stupid here.

In south america, asia....racism is not serious. there will be open racist comments but they are all taken with humour. it doesn matter....it doesn't matter what race.

brazil is a good example since it has all kinds of colors. ppl, even in medial will openly make racist comments but they are as a joke and ppl only laugh about it.

here media makes a big deal outs of it and creates racism to be a big deal.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Oh yeah. I am sure you know Aussies are called racists constantly. Especially by Asian cultures. Which comes across kind of weird considering how the Asians seem to be hatefully racist against each other. Chinese always saying things like Vietnamese are less evolved people and really un-PC stuff like that. (it's now 40% Chinese born residents in my previously very whitebread suburb here now, so I say that with first hand experience)

White people are not bigoted for simply preferring their kids to marry into their group. Same as any other group.

The charge of racism is watered down trying to twist anything but hoping for complete racial mixing as being racist.
    Yeah I guess its the same any white westernized country you go,some are just worse then others,Sweden and Germany seem to be the biggest for white self hatred,so much cowtowing going on,its friggin ridiculous. Give an inch theyll take a mile.

No one is bigoted for wanting to keep their own beliefs and values,so much of it is politically motivated.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 07-26-17 at 12:56 PM.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

It's not.

Yup.

You can believe in freedom of association completely for EVERYONE, and that includes any race preferring his own. It's actually just logical.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by MaddyMax View Post
    Its because of the media...media is so stupid here.

In south america, asia....racism is not serious. there will be open racist comments but they are all taken with humour. it doesn matter....it doesn't matter what race.

brazil is a good example since it has all kinds of colors. ppl, even in medial will openly make racist comments but they are as a joke and ppl only laugh about it.

here media makes a big deal outs of it and creates racism to be a big deal.
    They aren't so stupid as they have an agenda against traditional western norms like family, christianity, and europeans in general. Those three things created the greatest civilizations pretty much ever. Now most people of this same descent are taught to reject or hate them.

It's pretty sad.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bonzaii

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post

like Derek Jeter.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Barack Obama.
    funny thing is both are talked about as being "black" only. You never hear about that "white" guy Jeter or just another "white" president in Barack

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    funny thing is both are talked about as being "black" only. You never hear about that "white" guy Jeter or just another "white" president in Barack
    I actually don't think I've ever heard to Jeter referred to as being black...he was always just Derek Jeter lol.
    Last edited by bigtymer56; 07-26-17 at 04:14 PM.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3026

Gave up trying to figure that one out a long time ago. Makes no sense. Pride in your race never made sense to me either, I'm not proud to be white, it's not a damn accomplishment that I did, I was born white so I don't understand why people are proud to be any race or why whites get tagged racist when they say it and other races aren't.

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

Only whites are supposed to be accepting of all other races

I work with plenty of men and women from India and everyone of them say they would only marry someone from India. And we all think that's ok. Imagine me saying I would never marry a black, only a white chick, that wouldn't go well.

Asians too, they generally stick marry other asians but aren't as strict as the Indians.

Honestly, even blacks tend to stick to their own and openly profess it

But whites, while we can certainly date and marry other whites, we could never get away with saying "I would never marry an Asian, Indian or black, only white women" or we're racist

Pretty fukked up
    Try to generalize a bit more if possible.

Anecdotal experience is always the best way to judge entire groups of people.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Kraken a lefty that hasn't come back into this thread ever since he started it.

Possible troll alert.

The Kraken

Nah, been at work. Ni trolling

When whites want to stick to their own race, it's generally frowned upon or considered a form of prejudice. I can't come out and say I'm not dating blacks or Mexicans without being judged. However, the expectation amongst Indians ( sorry LB) is that they'll stay true and marry another Indian or Asians. Their parents heavily influence this.

It's ok for other races or foreign nationals to stay amongst their own and openly express it but I can't say that I would never date a black chick without being judged but a black girl could easily say she'd only date blacks and that's ok

To the pseudo intellectual in here, Fukk off

LB, I'll somewhat defer to you here but I see what I'm describing all the time. I hear tons of Indians say they're only going to marry an Indian but I never hear whites say that

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogen View Post
    Try to generalize a bit more if possible.

Anecdotal experience is always the best way to judge entire groups of people.
    I searched google scholar and pubmed and failed to find a peer reviewed study that supported my hypothesis, so I only had anecdotal evidence to go off of

Making a generalization doesn't imply there aren't exceptions, you should know that

The Kraken

It's not.

I agree, unless you're white

Optional

I agree, unless you're white
    It's tough to agree and then exclude one group.

The shame/discomfort you feel about telling friends you want to marry a black chick is no different than an Indian telling their friends they are marrying a white.

And you don't care who Indians want to marry same as they don't give a shit who you want to marry generally.

You are just imagining something different goes on for whites than others.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Good or bad, right or wrong, Europeans possess characteristics that are desired by the rest of the world, because in most of the world these traits aren't common. This is the understood but often unstated insecurity that groups without these characteristics have. Given this reality, there will always be natural tribalism with race and culture/tradition, but it is easier for the non Europeans to swallow if it's broken because the trade-off is possibly a step up while in general the converse is not the case.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

i like to keep it simple at "never marry"

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Kraken trolling like a mofo

Guy lectured the hell out of me last year saying that racism against whites is not possible because of white privilege.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Good or bad, right or wrong, Europeans possess characteristics that are desired by the rest of the world, because in most of the world these traits aren't common. This is the understood but often unstated insecurity that groups without these characteristics have. Given this reality, there will always be natural tribalism with race and culture/tradition, but it is easier for the non Europeans to swallow if it's broken because the trade-off is possibly a step up while in general the converse is not the case.
    Mostly true, but the Europeans have also been duped into self-destructive wars
    and terrible societal structures for centuries now.

This is why racists cannot overcome problems - our variety of ethnicities
    is not the problem... the system is the problem. Vice is a problem.

Those who prosper and control 99% of the world want us to be divided by simplistic
    and shallow differences. Before the Church civilized Northern Europe, the Germanic
    tribes were not any more accomplished than the African tribes.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

To me it seems Whites are targeted.

Every other ethnicity is encouraged to embrace and cherish their own culture and traditions.

But for Whites to treasure their own intellectual achievements, literature, music, etc., (while at the same time respecting the rights of others to embrace theirs) is racist.

I don't buy it; and I think many Whites are coming to this realization also.

spike420211
    spike420211's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2925

Whether u guys realize it or not, the overall standard of living, even in the US, has declined dramatically over the last 20 years. Naturally, everyone starts blaming everyone else.
    The American dream is dead. I'll give Trump credit for scaring up 3,000 jobs. But mankind's headlong journey into the singularity [and automated burger-flippers at McD's] will just make everyone poorer.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    To me it seems Whites are targeted.

Every other ethnicity is encouraged to embrace and cherish their own culture and traditions.

But for Whites to treasure their own intellectual achievements, literature, music, etc., (while at the same time respecting the rights of others to embrace theirs) is racist.

I don't buy it; and I think many Whites are coming to this realization also.

Silent majority

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by spike420211 View Post
    Whether u guys realize it or not, the overall standard of living, even in the US, has declined dramatically over the last 20 years. Naturally, everyone starts blaming everyone else.
    The American dream is dead. I'll give Trump credit for scaring up 3,000 jobs. But mankind's headlong journey into the singularity [and automated burger-flippers at McD's] will just make everyone poorer.

I am living the American dream. Not dead

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

One good thing is the most powerful propaganda vehicle that has created this double standard, television, is becoming obsolete, so soon the leftists will have great difficulty pounding their agenda into their targets.

miltonschwartz
    miltonschwartz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

You are very right. All non white women worship white men. It stems from a deep rooted inferiority complex that they have. They grow up hating the fact that they don't have light hair and light eyes so they do everything in their power to try and trap white men into giving them their desired genetics. Non white men have zero control over their women and this is a fact. Probably because they worship white women as well so they can relate to their women wanting white men. It's also their way of sticking it to us because their fathers all got their asses kicked in wars against ours. It's the only way they can get back at us. Pathetic. They know we will never consider the mutt children white so it's a win win for them. They get one of their own and our elite genetics

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    One good thing is the most powerful propaganda vehicle that has created this double standard, television, is becoming obsolete, so soon the leftists will have great difficulty pounding their agenda into their targets.
    I hope but media in general still exists in movies, internet tv shows, etc. And it is overwhelmingly marxist/chaos driven.

The difference in the internet era is that there will be active choice vs. "free programming" and news from central outlets --- you will be able to choose what you pay for and see, much more choice involved will render the influence less, indeed.

12 Last