Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

A good reason TO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS and NOT INTERRUPT me having ROUGH SEX

WELL, WELL, WELL....

(AND I've been the guy in this situation, offending some prudes above and below and to the sides of me in a slew of random hotels across the nation and in tropical regions, and even in my own humble abode at the Bayou Lofts in Htown, with the noises that arise from aggressive, rough sex with a woman/women.....)

LET THIS BE A LESSON FOR ALL OF YOU who thought it would be funny to call 911 as a way to shut me and my partner(s) up, by alleging that I must be committing a rape because it sounds so violent.....

that's exactly what this prudish bitch to some homeboy gettin' his freak on outside or near her residence.... called the cops to report a consensual, yet aggressive, sexual encounter as a rape..... probably to shut the guy and his partner up (kind of like throwing a boot at two cats fukkin' on the top of your compound wall at midnight) so she could get some sleep.....

well, the cops show up and do what they do, and the whining prude who thought it would be a good idea to get law enforcement involved gets gunned down herself by over aggressive out of control pigs........

NICE....

NOW SHE'S DEAD....

(SHE'D have been well-advised to do what one of my sexy bayou loft neighbors said she'd do every time she heard me pounding away on some babe, making her scream at the top of her lungs: pull out her biggest vibrator and pretend it was her that I was nailin', and come non-stop for an hour or two)....

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3026

Trigger happy POS but lesson here is when you call the cops to investigate a possible rape or any damn crime and they are creeping through the dark alley investigating your call, stay in the fukkin house!

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

The only details I've seen are that she was in her pajamas and was shot through the squad car door.

Donkster, where are you getting all this speculation?

Auto Donk

heard all this on GMA this morning and fox news, maybe cnn, yesterday

thought it would be a good idea to shut em up reporting it as a rape....

I couldn't look my fukkin' conceriges in the face for a month after my neighbor two doors down at the bayou lofts did the same exact thing to me..... the cops even wanted to see the babe and ask her is she was ok!!!!!!!!!!

talk about her being embarrassed (I of course stood there naked in front of the cops, still 3/4 to halfway hard, just to intimidate them -- one white, one hispanic).... they even asked me to put a towel around myself or some shorts when I came back with the girl.....

I didn't..... she was mortified..... told them she was ok, not hurt, just loud.....

cops smiled and left.....

Auto Donk

ps;.... while I mainly was talking to the white cop, who was doin' the talkin, my date did notice that the little hispanic cop couldn't take his eyes off my kahk....

f'n meat gazin' hpd officer

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

there's more to this, really weird, Somali diversity hire cop in the passenger seat shot across the other office in the driver's seat killing the woman in pajamas who was talking to the cop that pulled up, on the street

they're real tight lipped on this but super strange story