Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

I was in subway last night at 12:45am, 5 Black Teens Walked In

They looked typical ghetto

I had my first 6 inch and then i decided i better pack up and leave just in case something happened so i had my other 6 inch in my car.

Basically i felt uneasy being the only one in there when they came in. Maybe it was obvious but does anyone else feel uneasy in situations like that? Right away i hid my wallet and blackberry

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

The most dangerous part of this story is you were eating at Subway
    Points Awarded:

TheGoldenGoose gave dlowilly 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post

I had my first 6 inch and then i decided i better pack up and leave just in case something happened so i had my other 6 inch in my car.

Basically i felt uneasy being the only one in there when they came in. Maybe it was obvious but does anyone else feel uneasy in situations like that? Right away i hid my wallet and blackberry

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10790

You are sharp seaweed
    Always be aware of your surroundings
    Be prepared

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

huh ...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Can never be to careful..

Points Awarded:

jackbo gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Seaweed, like Shute said - always stay alert!

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20385

There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.... After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating.

--Jesse Jackson

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

10 dead and 40 shot this weekend in Chicongo
    no arrests

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16678

You did the right thing seaweed.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.... After all we have been through. Just to think we can't walk down our own streets, how humiliating.

--Jesse Jackson
    Did he really say that? He's a total race baiter... He's made a living off that.. I guess he does speak the truth at times though..

Scary but true even for older black people with money walking in black neighborhoods.. They get jacked too..

Jessie Jackson did praise Trump years ago if you can believe that also...

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3523

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Did he really say that? He's a total race baiter... He's made a living off that.. I guess he does speak the truth at times though..

Scary but true even for older black people with money walking in black neighborhoods.. They get jacked too..

Jessie Jackson did praise Trump years ago if you can believe that also...

Let me take a shot in the dark and say Jesse Jackson lives in affluent white area.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1634

Did you enjoy their 12 inches?

mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4843

Weren't other folks in there as well?

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

You did the right thing. You have to go by the statistics. Bad things happen when groups of young colored people are congregating.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Let me take a shot in the dark and say Jesse Jackson lives in affluent white area.
    Of course.. Greensville, SC....

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

This just happened in Philly yesterday. And the cops can't even do anything.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Not to mention it's horrible eating around colored people. They don't close their mouth while they eat and they are loud as hell. I always lose my appetite if they are eating around me. I always end up leaving as well. They have no manners. It's disgusting.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Officer says Parents need to be aware, what parents? All black kids it looks like and late at night.. That's when you bust out the water cannon and start firing bean bag shot gun blasts at the ones in the front throwing stuff.. That will end the flash mob in about 30 seconds and teach some a lesson..

We as a society are too soft on rioters these days.. So they will continue to come out in droves and raise hell and destroy public property.. It's like that bratty kid that got time outs instead of the belt or paddle.. You hit em once with the paddle or belt hard and you never have a problem again with that bratty loud kid.. All you have to do is hang the paddle or belt you used once in the living room or hallway as a reminder....

The bratty kid will be straightened out, all you have to do is threaten to use that belt or paddle again and that sends the message..

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Subway open that late? Only one open that late I've seen is at the train/bus station. You just left the worker hanging like that. Very manly of you.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i thought seeweed's first line under this titled thread would be "and now I can scratch getting gangbanged by five BBCs (big black kahks) off my bucket list."

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^ Officer says Parents need to be aware, what parents? All black kids it looks like and late at night.. That's when you bust out the water cannon and start firing bean bag shot gun blasts at the ones in the front throwing stuff.. That will end the flash mob in about 30 seconds and teach some a lesson..

We as a society are too soft on rioters these days.. So they will continue to come out in droves and raise hell and destroy public property.. It's like that bratty kid that got time outs instead of the belt or paddle.. You hit em once with the paddle or belt hard and you never have a problem again with that bratty loud kid.. All you have to do is hang the paddle or belt you used once in the living room or hallway as a reminder....

The bratty kid will be straightened out, all you have to do is threaten to use that belt or paddle again and that sends the message..

Worked on my kids.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Worked on my kids.
    GL Rkelly.. I know about this because I see the difference between my sisters 2 kids and older brothers 2 kids..

- Sister and her husbands kids (boy and girl) never spanked and time outs, easy going parents.. Both kids really don't know their place around adults and talk over people, were not fun to be around and they ran my sister in the ground growing up... One (boy) is lazy now today and in college and barely making decent grades, never worked a job in his life growing up.. The other (GIRL) teen has self entitlement issues and slightly over weight, smart but not sure what she wants to do with her life.. Both are smart because they were home schooled and pushed to get good grades, both went to church growing up and got some moral awareness. The Boy doesn't believe in God today and rebelled.... I'm concerned about both futures..

- Brothers kids (Two boys and my brother was a single parent wife died of cancer, kids were very young) Didn't stop my older brother from raising them right though and with purpose.. He paddled them hard one time each as little kids and hung the big heavy paddle in the living room for them to see every day growing up and threatened them with it but never used it again... They got the message clearly, one got a academic schoolership and graduated from Mississippi State College with honors and straight A's, was President of the biggest frat house also.. He's at USC today studying to become an ordained minister.. A really good hearted smart kid 23 years old very likable and personable.. The other was trying to become a professional body builder but gave it up in college, too much juice taking and didn't like it.. He graduated and is now killing it in sales, 25 years old owns a huge house and married today... Both married beautiful tall kind women that work and are very successful in their own rights.. They were both yes sir no sir, yes mam no mam kids growing up to adults and very well behaved.. An absolute pleasure to be around.. Their futures I am in awe of and have no worries...

That's the difference in parenting.. I've seen it first hand the difference... That is all...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-17-17 at 10:00 PM.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Around that many black people and all you got was 6 inches down? Was it at least a girthy 6?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Subway open that late? Only one open that late I've seen is at the train/bus station. You just left the worker hanging like that. Very manly of you.
    Yeah it was this one location thats open late its why i went there

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Seaweed, you have made at least a dozen threads similar to this on e

I was walking down street, saw blacks blah blah blah

I was comin gout from blah blah blah , saw black people

I was getting out of car , saw blacks approaching

these are just race baiting threads

You need to be gang banged by a group of black guys with powerful dikks

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

speaking of black coks, Aidra Fox just got creampied by two BBC's at www.gloryhole.com

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Seaweed, you have made at least a dozen threads similar to this on e

I was walking down street, saw blacks blah blah blah

I was comin gout from blah blah blah , saw black people

I was getting out of car , saw blacks approaching

these are just race baiting threads

You need to be gang banged by a group of black guys with powerful dikks
    Wtf man thats viscious

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Fidel is vicious and ruthless...

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57693

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    10 dead and 40 shot this weekend in Chicongo
    no arrests
    Just another weekend on the Southside...

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20385

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Just another weekend on the Southside...
    Weekend? That's a slow Tuesday.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    speaking of black coks, Aidra Fox just got creampied by two BBC's at www.gloryhole.com
    You another black that obsesses over female white trash or just a pathetic cuck?

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10790

Seaweed
    I think you are paranoid
    And may be rasict
    Eat your sandwich
    Order some miracle whip

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Did you enjoy their 12 inches?
    pretty sure he took all 60 inches.......

12 Last