Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Why Do Humans Drink Milk?

Cows' milk was designed for calves, not humans. Other mammals stop drinking milk past infancy. Lactose intolerance is proof we are not designed to drink milk as we grow up. Paleolithic people didn't drink milk past infancy, and hence our body is not designed for it.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

i like cereal, but i get lactaid

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Love chocolate milk and cereal. Basically raised on cereal when there was nothing to eat in the house growing up.

Never had an issue.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Other mammals don't have the skills to get a cow in a barn, and milk it or they probably would drink it. Cats drink it just fine. I think. Fck cats.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

hood milk is better than sex

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

Seaweed--I've also read that humans weren't meant to drink milk, but that was some thousands of years ago. But over time, species adapt--isn't that what evolution is? Now we can drink it fine and it has become an important part of our dietary needs. Yes. some are lactose intolerant, but I'm not sure if that is indicative of the human body not being meant to do it. Undoubtedly, some people have always and will always have slightly different wiring and something will affect a tiny minority more that the majority, but I think there is something else at play. All these different allergies that we hear about--were so many people allergic to lactose, gluten, dust, peanuts... etc., etc as recently as a couple hundred years ago? Perhaps, and the medical profession during the 1700s and 1800s just couldn't diagnose it and the afflicted people just had to suck it up, but I think that there is some other kind of explanation, although I'm not smart enough to know what it is.

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Cows' milk was designed for calves, not humans. Other mammals stop drinking milk past infancy. Lactose intolerance is proof we are not designed to drink milk as we grow up. Paleolithic people didn't drink milk past infancy, and hence our body is not designed for it.
    Really Seaweed?
    Cows milk was designed to be drank... Basing your claim on what people did or didn't do in the stone ages isn't good enough. For all we know, they could've, and just didn't see the need as they'd more options than we do now

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Humans not designed to eat meat either, we have teeth for grinding down veggies. Are you gonna go vegan now seaweeder???

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Humans not designed to eat meat either, we have teeth for grinding down veggies. Are you gonna go vegan now seaweeder???
    Seaweed has been munching on them big purple eggplants for as long as he can remember

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

High fat and high calorie boost. Get yourself a herd of goats and you are set.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Pretty sure Paleolithic people didn't eat a fuking swordfish either

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Because they come out of .

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2408

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Love chocolate milk and cereal. Basically raised on cereal when there was nothing to eat in the house growing up.

Never had an issue.
    Love choc milk. Good for after a run too!

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3621

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Because they come out of .
    First thing I thought of also.

human boobs lactose?

Deal me in.