Betpoints: 24869

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqFH3lR6wmg

6:06 So cool. Coach on the hot-seat, players sticking w/ him, and they get a big win. What a smile.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

interesting to say the least

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I've watched SBR videos for years - you don't have to became an official member in the forums to be part of the community you genius.
    Honestly, you can’t make this shit up.

I have been watching SBR videos for years....but never signed up. I just did it in silence. I am a lawyer, can’t actually verify this though, also can’t verify my identity.

I am a professional, but I am a lawyer. Which is it dude? A ‘professional gambler’, by definition does NOT WORK a second career. How fukking dumb are you?

This thread is about as good a self-burial as I have read...and I am only 1.5 pages in. It just keeps getting worse....or better, I guess.

Crazy.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Honestly, you can’t make this shit up.

I have been watching SBR videos for years....but never signed up. I just did it in silence. I am a lawyer, can’t actually verify this though, also can’t verify my identity.

I am a professional, but I am a lawyer. Which is it dude? A ‘professional gambler’, by definition does NOT WORK a second career. How fukking dumb are you?

This thread is about as good a self-burial as I have read...and I am only 1.5 pages in. It just keeps getting worse....or better, I guess.

Crazy.
    LOl, you are such a moron - are you really dumb enough to not realize you can have 2 professions. There are volunteer firefighters throughout the country.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

LOl, you are such a moron - are you really dumb enough to not realize you can have 2 professions. There are volunteer firefighters throughout the country.
    So that’s a career? A volunteer firefighter?

I can actually see the similarities.

Thise guys work for free. I fact, it costs them money, for equipment, supplies, times, etc.

That is a very good analogy for your sports betting. You spend a lot of time at it, and it costs you money.

So, we can call you the ‘Volunteer Handicapper’ of SBR. That’s great. Thanks for the explanation.

PS, I still think you miss the point on what a ‘professional’ is when it comes to sports betting, but I won’t push the issue.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    So that’s a career? A volunteer firefighter?

I can actually see the similarities.

Thise guys work for free. I fact, it costs them money, for equipment, supplies, times, etc.

That is a very good analogy for your sports betting. You spend a lot of time at it, and it costs you money.

So, we can call you the ‘Volunteer Handicapper’ of SBR. That’s great. Thanks for the explanation.

PS, I still think you miss the point on what a ‘professional’ is when it comes to sports betting, but I won’t push the issue.
    Lol, are you retarded, I'm a professional because I bet for a living along with practicing law. There is no rule that you can only have 1 professions. A person can be a lawyer for 7 hours a day, and a paid firefighter at night - come on dude, you can't be this stupid.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Lol, are you retarded, I'm a professional because I bet for a living along with practicing law. There is no rule that you can only have 1 professions. A person can be a lawyer for 7 hours a day, and a paid firefighter at night - come on dude, you can't be this stupid.
    You aren’t either.

100%

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Lol said on the second page I'm headed to St. Baarts in a month so not attending - I'm not this token guy - I've been on twitter for a week. The funny thing about your post is that you don't seem to realize that since this guy blatantly lied about how he got killed in April there are numerous people pointing this out.
    this is my favorite part

i guess november is a month away from july, and conflicts with a conference in august

and then the videos were from a totally different year

First ... 2345