captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10711

Glad it sounds like the main assaulter pos was caught after turning himself in. Hopefully in prison someone will kill him and save us some money. The guy it sounds from what i have read is fighting for his life one said in a coma another said he is brain dead but not sure how legit the brain dead one was it was a comment someone else made not an actual news article. But i can actually see him being brain dead my heart goes out to the guy and his family just makes me so mad when i see this video.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    You all keep saying you would have shot him but you would have never got the chance that guy never saw it coming and was out before he even knew what hit him. Try these animals as adults They should tack on attempted murder for what they did to the one guy. Makes me angry and sick to see this. I always say there are some people this world if you put a bullet in their head this world becomes a safer and better place to live. These worthless pos are such people.
    that is why I walk with my head on a swivel and in a situation like this, with two people in new orleans at night, I'd spend half the time walking backwards. The unfortunate reality is in places like this you have to have a gameplan and gun before you go out at night.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    that is why I walk with my head on a swivel and in a situation like this, with two people in new orleans at night, I'd spend half the time walking backwards. The unfortunate reality is in places like this you have to have a gameplan and gun before you go out at night.
    Yea but i think most would not be like that you would almost have to walk and look every couple seconds . If you were the other guy definitely could have managed to pull out a concealed gun and the other video too he actually fought back a little. But the guy that got seriously hurt he had no chance . Scary to think what would have happened if the guy who was hurt would have had a concealed gun ? The thugs may have found it and took it now THAT'S a scary thought.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    IMO looks like the just bought shit and then got robbed for it who knows.....was just in NO.....was actually shocked to see how big of a shithole it was in general....this is on point IMO...

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...658A&FORM=VIRE
    NO is the biggest sh*thole cesspool of a city ever..tranny's, bums, crackheads, beggars....my god they have to pressure wash the streets every morning to clean up the filth...should just carpet bomb the friggin place

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

if both citizens were armed they would have been better off walking on separate sides of the road, watching each other...a simultaneous attack is less likely and they could keep an eye on each other without looking/walking backwards....The Good, The Bad and The Ugly style.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Yep, you have to travel in a pack and be aware of your surroundings. Walk staggered, use windows/cars/mirrors to see anyone approaching, look around from time to time. These guys were targets. We were dumb college kids and thought the French Quarter & Bourbon Street were safe. We were watching the parade and locals were telling us it was basically an invitation to get robbed at knife/gunpoint if we wandered down any side street. Also, to have our group of guys accompany the girls we were with at all times.

The one guy looked like he sprinted up to the victim before he punched him. Have to be aware of your surroundings.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    if both citizens were armed they would have been better off walking on separate sides of the road, watching each other...a simultaneous attack is less likely and they could keep an eye on each other without looking/walking backwards....The Good, The Bad and The Ugly style.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Yep, you have to travel in a pack and be aware of your surroundings. Walk staggered, use windows/cars/mirrors to see anyone approaching, look around from time to time. These guys were targets. We were dumb college kids and thought the French Quarter & Bourbon Street were safe. We were watching the parade and locals were telling us it was basically an invitation to get robbed at knife/gunpoint if we wandered down any side street. Also, to have our group of guys accompany the girls we were with at all times.

The one guy looked like he sprinted up to the victim before he punched him. Have to be aware of your surroundings.

Yea i am sure it raises your chance to not get robbed if you do that . But still you saw how fast it happens it only takes a few seconds from one of these pos to do that. Although the joy i would feel to see someone blow one of these pos away. Like when someone drives through at high speed those BLM idiots that block the streets . Good times.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

It was in the French quarter but your not kidding.....I could tell 1/2 the homeless and people just hanging were WAITING on an opportunity....I was high alert for sure...

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

LOL....never thought about it that way but SO TRUE>....lol....literally wash away the filth and puke LOL...
    Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    NO is the biggest sh*thole cesspool of a city ever..tranny's, bums, crackheads, beggars....my god they have to pressure wash the streets every morning to clean up the filth...should just carpet bomb the friggin place

First 12