Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

EVEN MORE HOTT FOR TEACHER -- Volume 69A!!!!

hell yah, f'n right....

yolo!!!

Substitute teacher, 24, accused of sex in two counties with her 17-year-old student

A former substitute teacher in southwestern Missouri was arrested Sunday and charged in connection with alleged sexual contact with one of her students.

Loryn Barclay, 24, faces charges in two counties as a result of the alleged relationship with the 17-year-old boy while she worked as a substitute teacher at Monett High School.

According to court documents, Monett City Police Officer Jay Jastal, who works at the high school, was tipped off about the relationship in April. The officer said the student confirmed the relationship with Barclay on May 3. The following day, Barclay admitted having "an inappropriate relationship" with the boy.

According to the affidavit, Barclay said she performed oral sex on the boy in a car at a park located in Lawrence County, Mo. She also admitted she had intercourse with the teen at the boy's home in neighboring Barry County.

The Monett Times reported that Barclay was hired as a substitute teacher this fall and
    was promoted to a paraprofessional in November. She became a teacher assistant in January and was removed April 27, the day the relationship was first reported to police.

"When we became aware of potential involvement with a student, we followed all procedures" Monett Superintendent Brad Hanson told the paper. "We had a conversation with her and she was not employed from then on ... We dealt with it swiftly ... and now, we'll let the legal side do its work."

Barclay was released after posting $25,000 bond in Lawrence County, where her next appearance is set for July 24. Her bond is set at $10,000 in Barry County, where she has yet to appear.

Donk's Editorial Note: the mugshot is once again only average.... someone go dig up this ho's social media and find the good photos of her, tatted up, shoving sausage in her vent, partying her ass off while on drugs, etc., etc.,
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-27-17 at 10:59 AM.

Auto Donk

ps.... is the term "paraprofessional" what a ho earns when she starts fukkin' her students, co workers, etc.???

need to get some paraprofessionals workin' in my office.....

Auto Donk

well, i went ahead and bit the bullet, and pulled up the ho myself:

here she is, obviously rollin' her ass off on X (dilated pupils and oversized smile always a dead giveaway):

here the ho is, feeding into her beastiality side, just prior to bangin' a dog she seduced at the local humane socieity:

and here she is, looking rather tasty, prior to fukkin' a horse, according to her social media, which mentions that she has an "affinity for horses"....

quite the "size queen," apparently...........

lucky student, by the way, gettin' his joint copped by this little philly...........

i'd DaManster her ass, no doubt.......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-27-17 at 11:16 AM.

Auto Donk

and in the nascar vein of "cautions breed cautions," stories of sick bitch teachers fukkin' their students breed more stories of sick bitch teachers fukkin' their students:

apparently, this ho is Volume 69B:

it's like the f'n kevin bacon game..... click on a story of a student bangin' teaching ho, find five more links to student bangin' teacher hos....

I'll take the young blonde over the skank above

Auto Donk

apparently, this little horny ho will eat puzzy in a threesome, exhibiting a bit of a bi-side:

haha..... knew I was right on the comments above, as immediately thereafter I come across this photo of her indeed contemplating such a threesome......

if that dude can close her in a threesome, shit...... don't even get me started......

more rollin' her ass off photos..... eye's dilated to the hilt......

and on this night, she was definitely worthy of a slammin' to the hilt...............

more threesome potential.... blah blah blah.... not a bad package deal:

and of course, more post-coital horse bangin' photos.....

typical missouri bitch:

even included photos of a few past equine conquests on her site....

seriously, what kind of pathetic fuk posts old photos of past conquests on the f'n internet.... pitiful!!!!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-27-17 at 11:30 AM.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20397

Lucky bastard.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Better song IMO. Great intro guitar

"Throw my rope...loopdy loop"
    Last edited by dlowilly; 06-27-17 at 02:40 PM.

dlowilly

Any girl who is obsessed with horses and horse riding is undoubtedly a nympho freak. Riding horses is basically constant masturbation for them.

On another note, WTF was this girl up to?:

Lindsey Jarvis, a 27-year-old middle school teacher’s aide, was accused of the rape and sodomy of a student who was under the age of 16. Jarvis was arrested in Fayette County, Kentucky, on June 16.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    On another note, WTF was this girl up to?:

Lindsey Jarvis, a 27-year-old middle school teacher’s aide, was accused of the rape and sodomy of a student who was under the age of 16. Jarvis was arrested in Fayette County, Kentucky, on June 16.
    sodomy in legalese can be fellatio or cunningulus.
    the boy being under 16 cannot consent to a bj from adult if that's what it was.
    http://glapn.org/sodomylaws/sensibilities/kentucky.htm

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

These women are ruining our kids.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    sodomy in legalese can be fellatio or cunningulus.
    the boy being under 16 cannot consent to a bj from adult if that's what it was.
    http://glapn.org/sodomylaws/sensibilities/kentucky.htm
    Ah I see

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    These women are ruining our kids.
    Spoken like a true wuss bag. These women are dreamakers who help young boys become men. Maybe if one banged you in school you wouldn't have grown up to be such a pussy.

Its only wrong when its a male teacher with a girl. Totally different situation.

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

it's a new story every week, I can't even keep up

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Men have become such liberal, ass kissing wussbags that these hot chicks have to go to high school to get what they need. It is all men's fault this is happening. Metrosexual, liberal, feminist queers.

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449
    Last edited by xKMACKx; 06-28-17 at 01:25 AM.

Auto Donk

looks like we have a standoff:

Auto Donk

haha.... regarding this 38 yr old addition to the "I'm a pathetic skank who fuks boys" collection, what could be worse than being the poor sap holding her in this photo???

Nothing beats having your photo splashed nation-wide and in Europe all because: 1. your woman is a ho who fuks kids, and 2. you can't fuk -- or eat pussy, apparently -- worth a shit......

poor bastard!!!

happier times:

meth pipe times: