brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Doesnt even break Khaleds top 10 in term of product placement.
    lol is that so? I've only seen a handful of his videos but it's funny and pisses me off at the same time.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

is he a mooselum?

I'd like to hit two birds with one stone.....

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol Trinidad James ... what the fck is that hair cut
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave firekillex 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4843

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Loooolllll. Oh Trinidad.

brooks85

that is a funny video and solid song. And mystikal... lol awesome to see him still making music. Danger!!!!

Jetsfan
    Update your status
    Jetsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10090

Maybe for teenage girls?

mdunlap3

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfan View Post
    Maybe for teenage girls?
    Lmaoooo, the best kind of girls.

You're welcome for this all....

brooks85

^my take is I'm not a big fan. I definitely see how its catchy but it's just not the kind of rap I like, too slow. It seems majority of his songs all have that same style, the only thing I really liked was his verse in this

he should rap like that imo

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

the fact that you guys are comparing anything from today to the 90's shows how little you guys know about hip hop.

anything i just posted destroys anything you guys are talking about

R.I.P prodigy
    Points Awarded:

Cuse0323 gave allabout the $$$ 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

NUTSonYAchin gave allabout the $$$ 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Mobb was here at a small venue not too long ago. He brought up a local rapper that I know, who is a huge fan, to rap with him. Good dude. Not friends really with the local rapper, though we have mutual friends, or I'd post his stuff. He's actually doing well, somehow. Performing in NYC. He loves the 90's stuff, so goes with that style. I respect that, but think it's...yeah. At least it isn't this marble mouth crap that these new guys put out.

NUTSonYAchin
    NUTSonYAchin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

goin to see Kid Cudi, Snoop, Wiz Khalifa and Pusha T tonight at Staples Center!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna be soooo lit!

I just realized it's the BET experience so it's gonna be so ghetto haha
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave NUTSonYAchin 22 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brooks85

NUTSonYAchin

Legends: Tupac, Eazy E, Dogg Pound (especially Kuruption), Outkast, Eminem, Nas, Gang Starr, Fugees, Rakim, Kanye to the, WuTang

Overrated: Biggie, Jay-Z, Kendrick (still are great rappers but the hype is out of control for those 3 because they're from the big cities

Best recent artists: Logic, Kid Cudi, B.o.B (just because the earth is flat and most of you are too stupid to figure it out)

Cuse0323

Love that overrated list. Biggie, and Jay-Z are the top two. Well, Drake sucks too. Is he even a rapper? Kendrick I'm indifferent about. Eyedea is the most underrated, but not known well. Tupac, and Eminem are the greatest. Big L is also a legend forgot about.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

get rid of eazy e, dogg pound, outkast, fugees you cant put those guys lyrically with eminem or nas. couldnt have tupac in there just because he danced for digital underground even though his music was real. hit'em up probably best diss song ever. biggie i'd put in the legends his body of work isnt as big as most of the guys on your list though. he was a great story teller you sit back and close your eyes and listen to what he is spitting you can see the story develop, thats not easy to do.

have to put mobb in the legends and not just because prodigy just passed they had classic songs. as soon as you hear the beat drop in shook ones makes your skin crawl.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

id also throw pun in with the legends. also dre just for the original chronic album. also fab
    Last edited by allabout the $$$; 06-22-17 at 07:43 AM.

NUTSonYAchin

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    get rid of eazy e, dogg pound, outkast, fugees you cant put those guys lyrically with eminem or nas. couldnt have tupac in there just because he danced for digital underground even though his music was real. hit'em up probably best diss song ever. biggie i'd put in the legends his body of work isnt as big as most of the guys on your list though. he was a great story teller you sit back and close your eyes and listen to what he is spitting you can see the story develop, thats not easy to do.

have to put mobb in the legends and not just because prodigy just passed they had classic songs. as soon as you hear the beat drop in shook ones makes your skin crawl.
    Kurupt and Outkast are incredible lyricists. Eazy E started west coast rap music and was the only one who was actually real unlike gay Dre.

Fugees are amazing too. Pras was garbage but you cant hate on Wyclef and Lauryn Hill.

Lol at Tupac dancing for digital underground...so what? Game was a stripper, Nas wore pink and danced in Nastradamus, and Jay-z is Hawaiian Sophie fame, Eminem dressed like a woman in half his videos. They're all still legends.

NUTSonYAchin

id also throw pun in with the legends. also dre just for the original chronic album. also fab
    You had me until you said Fab...get that millennial nursery rhyme bullsh*t outta here haha.

Forgot ro give love to Guru, Atmosphere, Logic, and G Eazy, a few others i like now

But no one compares to The Cudder!!!!!

Kid cudi tonight!

"Lets enjoy let the X destroy,
    Ur spinal cord, til its not a straight line no more"

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

No fab? He has some classics could also throw in dmx and the lox

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by NUTSonYAchin View Post
    Kurupt and Outkast are incredible lyricists. Eazy E started west coast rap music and was the only one who was actually real unlike gay Dre.

Fugees are amazing too. Pras was garbage but you cant hate on Wyclef and Lauryn Hill.

Lol at Tupac dancing for digital underground...so what? Game was a stripper, Nas wore pink and danced in Nastradamus, and Jay-z is Hawaiian Sophie fame, Eminem dressed like a woman in half his videos. They're all still legends.
    Kurupt was good wouldn't put him with the legends. Eazy e started west coast agreed but let's be real when you think of west coast hip hop you think dre snoop PAC nwa. I dont put fugees because they weren't a real hip hop cast wyclef was good Lauren hill was good but she was a singer. I would put jarule and Ashanti before fugees just my opinion say what you want they had a ton of hits back in the day

My PAC dancing for digital underground was a bit of sarcasm. It was cam who rocked all pink not nas

Cuse0323

You had me until you said Fab...get that millennial nursery rhyme bullsh*t outta here haha.

Forgot ro give love to Guru, Atmosphere, Logic, and G Eazy, a few others i like now

But no one compares to The Cudder!!!!!

Kid cudi tonight!

"Lets enjoy let the X destroy,
    Ur spinal cord, til its not a straight line no more"
    Atmosphere/Slug, Aesop Rock, Sage Francis, Brother Ali, Sadistik, Carnage, Kristoff Krane. All good, and friends of the greatest. Eyedea. R.EYE.P

They would even tell you that. Shout out to DJ Abilities as well. I'm missing a few too.

brooks85

goin to see Kid Cudi, Snoop, Wiz Khalifa and Pusha T tonight at Staples Center!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna be soooo lit!

I just realized it's the BET experience so it's gonna be so ghetto haha
    that's going to get crazy when they all get on stage and do a snoop song.

brooks85

outkast is one my favorites as is wyclef/fugees.

wyclef has the best line n the game so far imo

See, y'all ain't MCs, you a CM
    Common motherf-uckers rhymin' about Lexus and Benz

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

I don't call making speeches in broken English music.

mdunlap3

PRODIGY RIP...to all the killers and the hundred dollar billers.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: allabout the $$$

mdunlap3

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Atmosphere/Slug, Aesop Rock, Sage Francis, Brother Ali, Sadistik, Carnage, Kristoff Krane. All good, and friends of the greatest. Eyedea. R.EYE.P

They would even tell you that. Shout out to DJ Abilities as well. I'm missing a few too.
    Mannnn you can't vibe to this stuff...these bars warrant attention lol.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

This is from last year, but I'm digging this album

NUTSonYAchin

Kurupt was good wouldn't put him with the legends. Eazy e started west coast agreed but let's be real when you think of west coast hip hop you think dre snoop PAC nwa. I dont put fugees because they weren't a real hip hop cast wyclef was good Lauren hill was good but she was a singer. I would put jarule and Ashanti before fugees just my opinion say what you want they had a ton of hits back in the day

My PAC dancing for digital underground was a bit of sarcasm. It was cam who rocked all pink not nas
    Nastradamus by Nas. Hes wearing pink in the video years before Cam rocked pink. Jay z even dissed Nas on his remix of got urself a gun "niggaz in pink suits, tryin to get cute."

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Nastradamus by Nas. Hes wearing pink in the video years before Cam rocked pink. Jay z even dissed Nas on his remix of got urself a gun "niggaz in pink suits, tryin to get cute."
    ok i get ya but when i think of wearing pink cam is always the first one that jumps out to me

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by mdunlap3 View Post
    Mannnn you can't vibe to this stuff...these bars warrant attention lol.
    You lost me there, no clue what you're trying to say. All those guys are lyricists. They may not have the new aged beats, but actually have skills.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TY5nE51ScKY

Probably not your style.

NUTSonYAchin

BET Concert last night at Staples was lit...Snoop blazing on stage all night with Kurupt and Wiz Khalifa. Kid Cudi also obviously ripped it. Pusha T wasn't too shabby himself. I'll post vids later if I can figure out how to do it. They had a nice Eazy and Pac tribute too. Everyone inside blazing too. Good times. Lots of curvy big black asses also...was salivating all night. Was about 50% black 30% white 20% other, which is expected since it's basically the black coachella.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

pusha t is a beast

mdunlap3

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    pusha t is a beast
    king push baby. represent VA alllll day.

Did yall happen to catch Hov's tweets about all of this influences?

mdunlap3

No one caught Jigga's tweets? It was amazing!!!! I think he inadvertently revealed his top 10 emcees. I agree with his first ten, many of those names come to mind when I am thinking of my top 10 (I also include HOV in my top 10).

NUTSonYAchin

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    pusha t is a beast
    he killed it the other night when he performed Mercy...his verse is so hard

First 12345 Last