Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Bachelor....Uh... No.... RAPER In Paradise on ABC!!!!!!!!

ah yes, I've always been forced by "good judgment" to watch the stupid fukkin' show "Bachelor In Paradise", which features a bunch of rejects from "the Bachelor" and "the Bachelorette" trying to fuk each other as much as possible down in Mexico.....

by good judgment, my wife likes me to watch it, and for doing so I keep the peace and spend "time" with her in the process -- note that I didn't say "quality time"....

nevertheless, the stupid f'n show had to be shut down because some BBC homeboy laid the wood to a total whore contestent who repeatedly tried to fuk "The Bachelor" on the season she was featured....

personally, having spent "time" with my wife watching that season, it was clear the bitch was barred out half the time.... either that, or she was straight-up narcoleptic and would simpy fall asleep in a moment's notice.....

here they are, the alleged raper and the rape victim:

this dumbass bbc homeboy, by the way, was booted of his season of the bachelorette due to his white bitch girlfriend showing up on the set of the show, demanding anwers.....

best homeboy line ever was when the black bitch bachelorette walked him into a gym where the white ho girlfriend was waiting, and homie says "who this?????"

what a fukkin' dumbass....

for his sake, he better have tipped the fuk outta mexico before the authorities nabbed him......

as for her, "ho fo sho" sums her up quite well......

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

In a statement released to Variety, Olympios breaks her silence, saying: “I am a victim and have spent the last week trying to make sense of what happened the night of June 4. Although I have little memory of that night, something bad obviously took place, which I understand is why production on the show has now been suspended and a producer on the show has filed a complaint against the production. As a woman, this is my worst nightmare and it has now become my reality. As I pursue the details and facts surrounding that night and the immediate days after, I have retained a group of professionals to ensure that what happened on June 4 comes to light and I can continue my life, including hiring an attorney to obtain justice and seeking therapy to begin dealing with the physical and emotional trauma stemming from that evening.”

I find that response very odd and comes off opportunistic. Even makes it seem like she could have planned this. I don't know what legal recourse she thinks she has but her lawyer will figure something out.

Auto Donk

i give her zero dollars if im on the jury.....

and my phone number.....

and plenty of booze and zanax.....

that whore was barred out during her season on the bachelor, and I will almost certainly do out on a limb and say she was again the night of the alleged rape..... hopefully they collected enough blood from her certainly bleeding ass, and can prove up what all she had in her system.....

homey wanted some of dat dead meat, and got him some.....

I wonder if he'll go with the "who this?" line when he walks into court on day one of trial in front of the jury and she's sitting there.....

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

ABC will pay her off just to shut her up.

Auto Donk

hopefully that horny host will bang her in the ass, as well......

NUTSonYAchin
    NUTSonYAchin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    hopefully that horny host will bang her in the ass, as well......
    Oh my God I can't find the laugh emoji om my phone but damn that's funny

Auto Donk

Looks like DeMario "Cosby" Jackson done been fired and is now on the run:

DeMario Jackson Is Now Unemployed & In Hiding

It's only been four days since the first whispers of misconduct on the set of Bachelor In Paradise made headlines, but so much has happened. Ultimately, it is still unclear exactly what took place between Corinne Olympios, who appeared on Nick Viall's season of The Bachelor, and DeMario Jackson, who appeared on Rachel Lindsay's season of The Bachelorette, but it is being repeatedly reported that there was a lot of alcohol involved in whatever happened at the reality show house in Mexico on June 4.

Jackson, who is at the forefront of the allegations, spoke to Entertainment Tonight on June 14 and expressed his desire for "the tapes" of him with Olympios to be released. He claims they will clear up any allegations of misconduct against him. But until that happens, he says his "character has been assassinated." Now, he says he is in hiding at a family member's home in Southern California and has also been fired from his job as an executive recruiter, which he held prior to appearing on The Bachelorette. "My character has been assassinated, my family name has been drug through the mud,” Jackson told Inside Edition. “The only thing I want is for the truth to come out. I feel like the truth will be able to come out in those videos."

Olympios has released a statement on her end, too, under the counsel of a reputable legal team. On June 14 she told TMZ: "I am a victim and have spent the last week trying to make sense of what happened on June 4. Although I have little memory of that night, something bad obviously took place, which I understand is why production on the show has now been suspended and a producer on the show has filed a complaint against the production. As a woman, this is my worst nightmare and it has now become my reality." She added that she is "seeking therapy to begin dealing with the physical and emotional trauma stemming from that evening."

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Honestly surprised this hasn't happened yet in all of the seasons of Bachelor/Bachelorette. I've seen seasons and all they seem to do when not on dates is drink. Corrine clearly had a shit ton to drink and was beyond blacked out, DeMario himself was probably pretty shitfaced and decided to just stick it in. She's probably laying there in the hot tub passed out like a dead fish and DeMario went for it and some cameraman is filming thinking "uhh this doesn't look good"

Either way, who the fukk cares

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

A black guy raped a white girl? Shocking

What's next, CNN showing a lack of journalistic integrity about something?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    In a statement released to Variety, Olympios breaks her silence, saying: “I am a victim and have spent the last week trying to make sense of what happened the night of June 4. Although I have little memory of that night, something bad obviously took place, which I understand is why production on the show has now been suspended and a producer on the show has filed a complaint against the production. As a woman, this is my worst nightmare and it has now become my reality. As I pursue the details and facts surrounding that night and the immediate days after, I have retained a group of professionals to ensure that what happened on June 4 comes to light and I can continue my life, including hiring an attorney to obtain justice and seeking therapy to begin dealing with the physical and emotional trauma stemming from that evening.”

I find that response very odd and comes off opportunistic. Even makes it seem like she could have planned this. I don't know what legal recourse she thinks she has but her lawyer will figure something out.

yep, it was fake. Now that the video evidence is out she is blaming the drugs... lol

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harri...112618668.html

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47418

I don't watch this garbage but if she drank enough not to remember the evening in question, it's her own damn fault!

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I don't watch this garbage but if she drank enough not to remember the evening in question, it's her own damn fault!
    it wasn't so much the booze as it was the xanax.... she was already "blacked out" but conscience and seemingly "normal" less than an hour after arrival....

having represented several drivers who popped a zanny only to completely not remember shit, yet seemingly be functioning fine, I can attest that xanax and alcohol is an extremely dangerous combo.....

guys don't even remember being pulled over or taking field sobriety tests, yet the videos show them being generally responsive and doing ok. It's not like being falling down drunk, it's just that your mind is, like this bitch says, gone somewhere else and you have no recollection of what the hell you did.....

read my first post, as I knew from experience of having represented people like her, that it was the xanax more than the alcohol.... or, more precisely, the mixing of the two.....

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9070

1st of all..... this show is surprisingly entertaining, I take a guilty pleasure in laughing at them. I watch the show for all of the wrong reasons and blame it on my gf making me watch. SHHHH

The episode when the producers called her away to question her accusations and her story of what happened from the night before, it was at night about 18hrs or more after the alleged incident. She seemed confused on why they were calling her over and almost bothered by it. She was on a patio couch with a few other people, just relaxing and drinking and then seemed very annoyed that she had to get up and walk over there to talk with the producer. The confused look on her face said "uh, what do you want, why do I have to go over there"
    That does not seem like it would be a normal attitude for someone who was just raped.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Alcohol, xanax, and black guys...What could go wrong?

Just need some mud wrestling and fresh mako steaks thrown in. I don't know if any of u have ever eaten mako but it's actually quite good.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave dlowilly 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I mean a few Xanax bars and a bottle of Absolute....I should be FIIIIIINE LOL.....Jesus.....what did she expect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    it wasn't so much the booze as it was the xanax.... she was already "blacked out" but conscience and seemingly "normal" less than an hour after arrival....

having represented several drivers who popped a zanny only to completely not remember shit, yet seemingly be functioning fine, I can attest that xanax and alcohol is an extremely dangerous combo.....

guys don't even remember being pulled over or taking field sobriety tests, yet the videos show them being generally responsive and doing ok. It's not like being falling down drunk, it's just that your mind is, like this bitch says, gone somewhere else and you have no recollection of what the hell you did.....

read my first post, as I knew from experience of having represented people like her, that it was the xanax more than the alcohol.... or, more precisely, the mixing of the two.....

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Alcohol, xanax, and black guys...What could go wrong?

Just need some mud wrestling and fresh mako steaks thrown in. I don't know if any of u have ever eaten mako but it's actually quite good.
    i don't know, something about eating anything when the musky smelling dog fart crew is only feet away stuffing every hole some dumb blonde has with bbc doesn't have much appeal... kind of kills my appetite.....

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

2 nitwits get blasted and screw and somehow it's rape. Dumb cuunnts like this are the reason real rape victims struggle to get justice. It's just like racism. Everyone cries wolf so nobody believes the real victims. Dumb cuuntts will be the downfall of this country.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I can attest that Xanax, and alcohol is not a good combo. It's fun. Though, I don't think I got raped, but if I did, meh. Fck it. Did almost get stabbed in the head, but I won that fight. Knocked out the friend after the attempt that landed in my hat..so they tell me.

Donker, hook me up with the hook up. Damn, I used to get them by the thousands.

Though that led to jail twice, but I'm no snitch and didn't hurt anyone. I had to laugh when they read my report of what I said to the police. Wish I had it, or video. I remember it, but I'll refrain. Really wish I had video of the whole night, the second time.

Punched out my own truck window, asked the bartender what did she do to me as I'm bleeding, and somehow they just told me to go clean up. I guess after that, I ended up outside getting stomped on by four fcks. Shat myself, and then backed up into a building.

I made it home fine, until I opened the door to the police and thought they were there about the domestic dispute upstairs the day before. Since I was sleeping for hours, but someone said my name. So, unfortunately not the case, and only had my shorts on. That I had pissed on off the side of my bed.

Great friends, that allowed me to smash my head into a table, and talk blackout Cuse into going out because they wanted to see the hoe bartender. Good times.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Great post, Cuse. Stay by your phone. I expect the Pulitzer people will be calling any minute.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Great post, Cuse. Stay by your phone. I expect the Pulitzer people will be calling any minute.
    I smashed it that night, so they are gonna have to come to the door to deliver it.

Auto Donk

lol..... something about harry's post in the context of cuse's xanax experiences had me laffing harder than I have in weeks.....

only crazier shit is drinking and taking chantix (non-smoking drug)....

I had to represent a guy who was drinking with a buddy of his after having started a regiment of chantix, he started hallucinating and talking a bunch of shit about being with the cia, and then his buddy picks up a babe and chantix boy ("CB") is slated to bang her friend.... so, the other guy drives the babes in their bmw to his house, being followed by CB, who is fully trippin' balls. as they pull up to wingman's house, the guy stops the bmw out front, and here comes CB in his truck, doin' about 50 mph, and plows into the rear of the bmw..... ("guess, what, we're not gettin' laid now, bro")....

so, the bitches jump out and start yelling at him, calling 911, and filming him with their phones, so CB immediately grabs said phones, and smashes them against the brick wall of wingman's home.... then he decides it's a good time to flee the scene, on foot, since his truck is totalled, but not before stripping down buck naked, and then shags ass down the street. by now, the chicks, having called 911 before he smashed their phones, are screaming at him and cop sirens can be heard coming, so CB decides he better hide in the back yard of a house down the street, which prompts more 911 calls from the nieghbor who sees a naked guy lurking in his back yard. Seeing the back yard lights come on, CB clears a fence, falls into some dirt and shit in the next yard, and decides it's a good time to hose off, which of course prompts another 911 call of a nieghbor saying there's a naked guy showering down in their backyard with a garden hose.....

CB fears he's being watched, so he jumps over another fence and runs into a detached garage, prompting yet another 911 call.... CB can hear the sirens out front, so he grabs a syphon hose out of the garage, clears the fencce, and dives into a waterfilled ditch, submerses himself, and uses the hose to breath and hide until the heat blows over.....

the cops, houston's finest, can't find him.... but fortunately, all is not lost for them, as the trippin' chantix boy forgets why he's naked in a ditch, and decides to emerge, and go see what all the comotion is with the cops around the corner.... so he casually exits the ditch, syphon hose wrapped around his neck, stark naked, and strolls over to the initial accident scene..... walks up to everyone (babes, wingman, multiple cops) and asks "what's goin' on?"-- having been trippin balls so heavily he has no recollection of what he'd just done.

as his lawyer, I put together all of these facts from the eyewitness testimony of the wingman, the babes, the 911 calls, etc.....

I got him off with only deferred adjudication for leaving the scene of an accident.....

chantix and alcohol can certainly provide a night of "naked mr. toad's wild ride"......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-31-17 at 09:33 AM.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9070

maybe old news now but it was a fabricated story...? both guy & girl were on the same side and the story was created by a 3rd party as "misconduct"....? fooled everyone.