Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Who drugged Who???? not so sure anymore.....

so, f'n Cosby begins putting on his defense today in the first rape case being brought against him arising out of druggin' and rapin' and wildin' on white pussy for decades....

as for this f'n case, I'd simply admit one exhibit if I was his counsel:

yes, that's her.... the ALLEGED victim.....

holy shit!

Donk's argument:

"ladies and gentlemen of the jury, you've been told by the State this case is about the use of drugs.... We agree... and just look at this 'woman' -- and yes, obviously I am using the term 'woman' very, very loosely here -- but just look at her.... Obviously, drugs had to be involved, as no one in their right mind would ever try to rape that person.... so, either my client was drugged, by this tranny, or he injested copious amounts of drugs in an effort to make sex with her more palatable.... but no way HE DRUGGED HER........."

I can't imagine anything worse than being put on trial for rapin' some ho, and then, in front of all the jurors, judge, court personnel, and the general public in attendance, the f'n victim/ho shows up in court looking ugly as shit and like a man. Tallk about the embarrassment.... I'd want my victim to come in looking hot as shit, so at least everyone would be thinking "well, she's hot as shit... I can see why he had to get himself some of that."

If she shows up looking like that freak above, people will think you're out of you mind for having decided to fuk that......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-12-17 at 08:24 AM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

The penis has no functioning eye or does the guy using the eyeless penis.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    The penis has no functioning eye or does the guy using the eyeless penis.
    my dick would scream "what the fuk is the matter with you, Donk?!??!?? DO NOT SHOVE ME IN THERE, MOTHER F'R!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! NNNNOOOOOO!!!!!"

and then, as I laffed at my dick and buried it in her, he'd sound like Oneunder at the poker tables, with repeated "FUK U DONK!!!!"s every time I pulled out before shovin' him back in.......

Auto Donk

well, Cosby's high powered, expensive lawyer put on only one witness, and an hour later rested their case.....

while that little trick works sometimes, when you think the state hasn't proven its case, it won't work today......

the Coz is goin' down.......

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10699

You are just super jelly that she has her own big radio show.