nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Craigslist post if the year

SWF in search of SWM for biking, hiking, walking. Must love dogs. Please be between 35 and 50.
    I am not in such great shape to pull you in a red wagon or roll you in a wheel chair up Paris mtn. Please do not be so good looking that I have to beat women off you with a stick or so unattractive that I have to beat myself with a stick. Please have good hygiene, bathing at least once a week is required. I know it might sound extreme but I prefer not know you are coming when you are 10 miles out. Hmmmm what else. Oh please be kind, especially to animals, children, veterans, and disabled people. Anything less would be uncivilized. Please be funny. This request is directed towards your personality and not your looks or your junk. Which reminds me please do not send me a picture of your junk. I have been know to pull a few c handlers in my time. Ok so if you want to have fun and be friends drop me a few lines and tell me about yourself. Unless you are Henry winkler hey is just not going to cut.

Thank you for reading, and even more for comprehension.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

pull a few "c handlers"?????

chandaliers? swing from them, or is "c handler" some new term of which I am unaware.....

i'm disqualified by the first requirement set forth in her fifth sentence.....

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    pull a few "c handlers"?????

chandaliers? swing from them, or is "c handler" some new term of which I am unaware.....

i'm disqualified by the first requirement set forth in her fifth sentence.....
    I think it stands for chelsea handler, who is an admitted trashy whore who will fuk any sex or race

Auto Donk

handler's a skank, no doubt.....

i'd probably do her just to say i did it....

same with this whore:

hopefully she'd have one of those f'n seizures while I was throatin' her..... probably be pretty intense action......

and if a seizure didn't come naturally, i'd bang her in the ass until I induced one, then go ass to mouth while it was still seizing.....
    Points Awarded:

NUTSonYAchin gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

NUTSonYAchin
    NUTSonYAchin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

OMG i'm so high and drunk right now watchinf hte standley cup finals but i cam't stop laughing...i'm dying right now

NUTSonYAchin
    NUTSonYAchin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    handler's a skank, no doubt.....

i'd probably do her just to say i did it....

same with this whore:

hopefully she'd have one of those f'n seizures while I was throatin' her..... probably be pretty intense action......

and if a seizure didn't come naturally, i'd bang her in the ass until I induced one, then go ass to mouth while it was still seizing.....
    you'v3 posted this gif like 100 tines...i love it auto....any Kaitlyn Jenner jokes would be appreciated

Auto Donk

just hit the bong, sit back, hold it in, and imagine her head floppin back and forth like that while she's takiin' it in her fat ass jackhammer style....

once we're done with the hillary video, we'll invitep the "bull pen" in doors for the real fun.....

(the bull pen, to the left of this post, is my pool, loaded with rollin' coked up babes wantin dick on any given night at DonkLand)
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-11-17 at 10:46 PM.