Would you be offended if this woman did this to you or

Would you try to date her?

She looks hot!

Bizarre.

Nurse Caught Sending Pics Of Patient's Penis

2 days ago
    babayega
    32 in news

A New York nurse was arrested for allegedly taking photos of an unconscious patient's penis.
    Kristen Johnson reportedly sent text messages with pictures of two passed out patients' penises to co-workers, and was arrested and charged with unlawful surveillance and disseminating unlawful surveillance.
    "Despite what certain people seem to think, it is a crime in the state of New York to view, broadcast or record images of another person's intimate body parts, surreptitiously," District Attorney Bill Fitzpatrick told WSTM.
    Darryl Geddes, the public and media relations director at Upstate University Hospital, issued a statement following the controversy.
    "Upstate University Hospital has been working closely with its University Police Department and the Onondaga County District Attorney's Office on an investigation into inappropriate behavior of one of our nurses. Today the investigation has resulted in this individual's arrest on several charges, including unlawful surveillance stemming from taking inappropriate photos with a cell phone of patients in 2014. This individual was suspended immediately when this matter was discovered," the statement read.

"Patients identified in the photos have been contacted by authorities. The privacy of our patients is a fundamental aspect of our care. It is at the core of our relationship with our patients and their loved ones. This individual case is not reflective of the more than 2,000 registered nurses and nursing staff who work around the clock every day at Upstate and are committed to the care and safety of their patients. As nurses, they deliver care to their patients every day with clinical expertise, respect and dignity in every patient interaction."
    Johnson ultimately surrendered her license after the arrest. Her arrest followed a nine-month investigation by the District Attorney's office.
    "It was wrong and just as criminal as if it had been a man to a woman . It is tragically true Nd biased that a man would have been more harshly punished," one Mad World News reader commented on the site's Facebook page.
    "Sick little witch! Tell me she was thinking how she was going to help people when she decided to be a nurse," another added.
    In a similar incident, a doctor and nurse in Santa Cruz, California, were arrested for allegedly sexually abusing children.
    James Kohut and Rachel Brandon were both charged with counts of child sex abuse, sodomy and oral copulation in the disturbing case, SF Gate reported.
    "Dignity Health Dominican Hospital is aware of the allegations and has taken the appropriate steps. In accordance with hospital policy, we cannot comment on personnel matters," a spokesperson for Dominican Hospital said in a statement.

https://steemit.com/news/@babayega/n...atient-s-penis

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I've had nurses take pics of my dick and send it to other nurses, it's no biggie, I view it as a compliment especially when other nurses wanna hook up the next day

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10504

What I don't know won't hurt me.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8763

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    What I don't know won't hurt me.
    this ain't a political thread RK

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

What was the motive? Extra large penis? Extra small penis? Extra penis or two? Why that patient, or perhaps there have been others.

Did the co workers get in trouble? I wonder if they all have a bunch of stored pics over time.

She's got that "I'm only sorry I got caught" look.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5940

Right?

Plus, she appears to be hot. Why would she be doing that? She can see kok anywhere she wants.

I want to hear what really happened.

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

hell ya - she d get 9 out of 10 yes on the street if she were to come up to dudes and be like can i take your cok pic?

bozeman

and no i wouldnt be offended - i d pose if i suddenly became conscious

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

It's a little odd that the article features a dentist's chair. They're usually called assistants.

I suppose he could have been in for dental work, but that just makes the whole scene that much more bizarre.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Is this a real story?

I look at it this way... what made her want to do it the first time? The rush?

She's definitely a horny creature.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

if she's taken photos, it's either really big, or really small..... either the guy shouldn't give a fuk (ie, it's big), or the guy is gonna sue the shit outta her and the hospital (it's like JJ's--tiny)......

Auto Donk

ps.... talk about low hangin' fruit...... once a babe is photographing my crank (many have over the years), I'm definitely fukkin' her.....

as soon as I found out, I'd be callin' her up and closing the deal.....

like the old Baldwin, pre-trump, once said: ABC -- Always Be Closing!

Auto Donk

pss.... just read the ever-effecient cops took 9 months to break the case on the kahk-photo taking guttersnipe......

unreal.....

our taxpayers at work......

I guess "Tiny" needed some f'n justice, one way or another......

bozeman

in this case photos of his tiny wienie hurt his feelings

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ladies love my rooster

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Ladies love my rooster
    since you admit you have not had sex in over ten years, I'm guessing that they love it because they are never bothered by it? they never see it? (it would take some 20-20 or better vision to actually see it, that's for sure.....)

most of the over 45 crowd and those retirement home dwellars you're always "partying" with generally have poor eyesight.... (and i use the term "partying" very loosely, as in joining them in a room where they shuffle about aimlessly as you creep them out by leering at them/hitting on them prior to playing some Bingo)
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-09-17 at 10:17 AM.

bozeman

i think jj means he sells free range chicken eggs and customers love his rooster for it

bozeman

seriously jj how can u not bang anyone in 10 years? - u might as well do a sex change then.

stevek173

Guys please be nice to my friend

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Guys please be nice to my friend
    I am being nice.... this photo is the one that actually "over-exaggurates" JJ's schshort, making it look bigger than it actually is....

I think someone photoshopped it to add 3/4" to it.....

the other photos on line of his schshort are much less flattering than the one above.....

stevek173

you call THAT NICE?!

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    you call THAT NICE?!
    No, obviously I was not trying to say that JJ's tiny schshort is "nice".... clearly, his kahk is pathetic.....

no woman, or man, or even tranny for that matter, is EVER going to look at JJ's miniscule prick and say, "WOW, NICE KAHK, JJ!!!!"

NO, what I meant was that I WAS BEING NICE by posting a photo of JJ that made his tiny junk look bigger than it actually is.....

If I was not being nice, I would have found a photo making it look SMALLER than it actually is (assuming that is actually possible, which is probably not the case)...

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3732

she can be my nurse anytime.