bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

I attribute Jewish accomplishments to their genes+culture. I dont think religion has to play much of a role in this - many jews are far from their official religion - as my grandmothers family were or say famous einstein or zuckerberg. Religion can be bad in my opinion - look at this fresh news

https://www.theguardian.com/football...attack-victims

bozeman

Jews are hella manipulators - that is why probably hated and for their success too

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post

LOL at none of you jerkoffs addressing Russian Rocket's post #28
    some things around here are just way too obvious, my friend

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by bozeman View Post
    Jews are hella manipulators - that is why probably hated and for their success too
    Already backtracking in anticipation of my post

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    some things around here are just way too obvious, my friend

finally something I agree with, you're correct RR, some things are incredibly obvious.

bozeman

Oh I will

Right now, I am going to let you and Dante1 stew in apprehension for the numerous looming examples you know I am going to offer

LOL at none of you jerkoffs addressing Russian Rocket's post #28
    What is there to address? Jews control mass media? Old tale - jews are always where the cream is.

My Jewish Great grandfather in the USSR went to war but never or few times shot a rifle - he was a head of a Spy group. was he a part of conspiracy? No he just went to a spy school before or during war to have it better than his comrades.

Adding - after the war he became a Lawyer

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

Q: How was copper wire invented?
    A: Two Jews fighting over a penny!

Q: Did you hear about the new Jewish radial tires?
    A: Not only do they stop on a dime but they pick it up as well!

Q: What is the difference between a Jew and a pizza?
    A: A pizza doesn't scream when you throw it in the oven!

Q: How do you break a Jewish guy's finger?
    A: Punch him in the nose

dlowilly

What is there to address? Jews control mass media? Old tale - jews are always where the cream is.

My Jewish Great grandfather in the USSR went to war but never or few times shot a rifle - he was a head of a Spy group. was he a part of conspiracy? No he just went to a spy school before or during war to have it better than his comrades.
    Stewing in anticipation

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

hmmm, don't buy this my friend. generalizations like this is what first started all the Jewish hate. Also a picture of Jewish employees add to that stereotype. maybe those people were the most qualified, no that cannot be the reason, the reason is Jewish prejudice. Maybe, that Jewish prejudice, meaning sticking with one another, is a form of self preservation. Almost every society persecuted these people for absolutely no reason, with the exception of made up shit. Is it possible they favor each other, big deal so what, people gravitate to common traits.

If it is okay in the WH why is there a problem with the Jews. Amazing double standards.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I grew up in a neighborhood of different ethnicity. Italian restaurant owners hired mostly Italians. Protestant employees never hired a Catholic. Polish business hired polish workers. Whether it is race, religion or whatever people often work within their comfort zone. But, when Jews do it it becomes some type of conspiracy.

Again it is all BS, fueled usually by unfounded hate and jealousy.

bozeman

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    hmmm, don't buy this my friend. generalizations like this is what first started all the Jewish hate. Also a picture of Jewish employees add to that stereotype. maybe those people were the most qualified, no that cannot be the reason, the reason is Jewish prejudice. Maybe, that Jewish prejudice, meaning sticking with one another, is a form of self preservation. Almost every society persecuted these people for absolutely no reason, with the exception of made up shit. Is it possible they favor each other, big deal so what, people gravitate to common traits.

If it is okay in the WH why is there a problem with the Jews. Amazing double standards.
    Totally agree - I think the world needs to move on from these racial and national stereotypes ASAP. And u r right about self preservation - more to that - i have seen Quebequa company hiring mostly French canadians for their double than average pay positions and East Indians grouping together in Vancouver real estate. Tons of examples of national prejudice. Jews just take the cream and thats why hated.

Manipulators is my own observation - going back to my grandmas family - they somehow acquired far more than average land and property around their house than all their neighbors - and it was USSR where everybody was given more or less equal in the beginning. I suspect my great grandpa being a lawyer having to do smth with it. But a shared by 4 families yard somehow bacame my grandmas property on papers - even though it was clearly designed to be used by all neighbors and it was. But my grandma owns it and my cousin now can legally sell it with our old house in the city.

dlowilly

I grew up in a neighborhood of different ethnicity. Italian restaurant owners hired mostly Italians. Protestant employees never hired a Catholic. Polish business hired polish workers. Whether it is race, religion or whatever people often work within their comfort zone. But, when Jews do it it becomes some type of conspiracy.

Again it is all BS, fueled usually by unfounded hate and jealousy.
    Comparing an Italian restaurant to a global news organization reaching hundreds of millions of people

My post is coming...you know why there is a delay?

1)It is going to take a long time to write as there are multitudes of examples

2)It's fun to watch dante and bozeman stew and squirm

bozeman

dlowilly - yes i am brewing in anticipation what will u pour on us with dante? come on man - feed your kids, eat your breakfast and lets get to it my man

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Comparing an Italian restaurant to a global news organization reaching hundreds of millions of people

My post is coming...you know why there is a delay?

1)It is going to take a long time to write as there are multitudes of examples

2)It's fun to watch dante and bozeman stew and squirm

you know one lesson I have learned in all my years sir, it is that whenever somebody attempts to explain prejudice in every form they simply prove they are stupid. you can come up with all the BS you want, I am not squirming, I know the truth. If you are seriously prejudice against any person, religion, race you are basically a very stupid person. you have bought into stupidity and your proof will be mostly bs, or half truths. I am going to right now post a real truth, something that really happened over a lie told by a 9 year old polish boy. and the sad part is this is not an isolated incident, this has happened through centuries of prejudice against a religion.

Stew over something that will be forthcoming by an idiot--I think not.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article...uleId=10007941

keep in mind this was done to jewish survivors of the holocaust right after returning from such a travesty, the sad part is this isi not an isolated incident. This shit has happened and will continue to happen because of the BS that you will soon read from Mr D.

any serious prejudice against an entire race is bs, but even more true is when that prejudice encompasses an entire religion. think about it for a second, these people try to convince you that people from all over the world that only are similar in religion are somehow evil. it is simply incomprehensible no matter what BS they produce. and believe me it will be BS, half-truths, and lies.

read this and weep, if you are open minded.
    Last edited by dante1; 06-09-17 at 09:28 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bozeman

bozeman

excellent IQ point dante

dlowilly

I'll give you a sneak peek to my upcoming post

Look at posts #50 and #51

60 million other people died during WWII including those killed in battle and civilians around the world murdered for who they were, what they believed, or just that they were there. You hardly hear shit about them, and when you do a reference to the 6 million Jews always accompanies or is alluded to

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

excellent IQ point dante

Thank you.

I find it simply unbelievable that some people, actually many people believe that people are somehow born with undesirable traits. They believe that but can never prove it. The nazis attempted to prove it--they failed.

A jew is not born evil, an Italian is not born to be mafia related, a pole is not born stupid, a Russian is not born a drunk, and on and on. People are people, we are all the same. You will naturally find evil traits IN EVERY RACE, in every religion, in every nationality. But, if you believe that an entire group of people, any group, is somehow evil because of whatever reason you think, you are seriously stupid. Period.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I'll give you a sneak peek to my upcoming post

Look at posts #50 and #51

60 million other people died during WWII including those killed in battle and civilians around the world murdered for who they were, what they believed, or just that they were there. You hardly hear shit about them, and when you do a reference to the 6 million Jews always accompanies or is alluded to

Yeah, true, but how does this prove your validity about Jews. It does not, simply exhibits your logic is exactly what I thought it would be. You Mr D, are a stupid person, you are stupid today, you will be stupid tomorrow and you will die stupid. I am glad you posted this last comment it convinces me of your stupidity and I realize I need not respond to any more of your BS.

I hope someday an epiphany occurs for you and you realize that people are people. But, I am afraid that will not happen. Now go ahead post your proof it will be much like this proof, simply not relevant.

bozeman

Here is why - Russian rocket explained it in post 28 - wouldnt u want your grandparents to be mourned over and remembered more first and foremost if u were a CNN executive?
    U just dont occupy that post.

in the USA jews are the greatest sufferers of WW2 for this only reason - I went to school in a post-soviet country and we had just a brief summary on jews - the emphasis was on 11 million Russians who sacrificed their lives
    Last edited by bozeman; 06-09-17 at 09:49 AM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

I went to school in a post-soviet country and we had just a brief summary on jews - the emphasis was on 11 million Russians
    Jews account for 2 percent population...
    seriously you gotta stop with this "Oh Poor us Jews" act

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jews control USA in every aspect of life

They work harder than anyone else too

bozeman

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    seriously you gotta stop with this "Oh Poor us Jews" act
    I never said jews needed compassion, my point is leave them alone they r doing just fine

dlowilly

Yeah, true, but how does this prove your validity about Jews. It does not, simply exhibits your logic is exactly what I thought it would be. You Mr D, are a stupid person, you are stupid today, you will be stupid tomorrow and you will die stupid. I am glad you posted this last comment it convinces me of your stupidity and I realize I need not respond to any more of your BS.

I hope someday an epiphany occurs for you and you realize that people are people. But, I am afraid that will not happen. Now go ahead post your proof it will be much like this proof, simply not relevant.
    Validity? You have already fabricated in your feeble mind something I never said. Me just having a contrarian view to the Jewish kiss assing in this thread and you automatically turn me into and SS officer.

I disputed your statement that "the hate tossed at these people is not understandable at all" which in the near future I will refute your statement with many examples, and I asserted that they have an inflated sense of self importance which you and bozeman have inadvertently verified with your recent posts.

Good job on calling your adversary stupid and crying you were taking your ball and going home though. At least that way you can't get dunked on, right?

bozeman

dlowilly come on give it to us in portions - i got time to spare till european basketball starts in 2 hours - i want to reflect on it - something i havent heard before please - i am serious - i love to learn something new and of value

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Validity? You have already fabricated in your feeble mind something I never said. Me just having a contrarian view to the Jewish kiss assing in this thread and you automatically turn me into and SS officer.

I disputed your statement that "the hate tossed at these people is not understandable at all" which in the near future I will refute your statement with many examples, and I asserted that they have an inflated sense of self importance which you and bozeman have inadvertently verified with your recent posts.

Good job on calling your adversary stupid and crying you were taking your ball and going home though. At least that way you can't get dunked on, right?

Okay, come on dunk me. But, make sure you include reference notations. I want to know, as we all do, where you get your info from. I am expecting main line, accepted historical material. No BS from far right crazies, no BS from Jew baiters, simply give actual noted historical facts. I will be waiting for your dunking.

and btw I didn't call you or turn you into an SS officer, I simply said you are stupid. and stupid you are, however I wouldn't be surprised if your basement is filled with Nazi memorabilia, of course that is just a guess. But don't print shit I didn't say. You guys are fond of doing that shit, that is why I know your proof will be BS, half truths, and outright lies. I will be waiting for my dunk.

NUTSonYAchin
    NUTSonYAchin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Shut ur liberal commie jew fagget ass up

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

and btw what are you attempting to prove, you never (like the stupid person you are) told us your theory, you never stated what you believe. we get the point that you are prejudice but what is your main point. Is it that jews are evil? Is that it? I am not sure what you are going to prove. If you are going to prove that Jews lead the world in almost every important profession. Well no need to prove that, I agree with you. So does that make them evil? Are you going to attempt to prove that Jews have a tendency to remain loyal to each other. I agree with that too. Does that make them evil. I think not, many groups do that.

So tell us what are you going to prove? I need to know that so I can ridicule the shit out of you and prove you are stupid. but I can't believe I am wasting this much mental energy on an idiot. I promised myself I would refrain, but you idiots somehow suck me in. Here goes a day of wasted time to a wasted mind.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by NUTSonYAchin View Post
    Shut ur liberal commie jew \*\*\*\*\*\* ass up

there you go, perfect. I need not say much when my opponents reply like this. Commie? lol another idiot.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Isn't it wonderful when your opponents do all your work for you. I love it, they prove they are uneducated, they prove every negative comment you could make about them is true. They are unable to compose an intelligent response so this is what they print. This is why I do my best not to get involved with idiots. They have no case, no vocabulary, no intelligence, only the above.
    Last edited by dante1; 06-09-17 at 10:29 AM.

NUTSonYAchin

You jew lovers are too stupid and uneducated to even talk to. You ignore the fact that jews have been kicked out of nearly every country for thousands of years and faked the Holocaust to create a fake country that does nothing but take all the benefits of the United States wars. It's funny that libtards and cuckservatives are both too stupid to realize this.

But ok, I'm just a Hitler fan nazi. That's the counter argument to facts.

NUTSonYAchin

Isn't it wonderful when your opponents do all you work for you. I love it, they prove they are uneducated, they prove every negative comment you could make about them is true. They are unable to compose an intelligent response so this is what they print. This is why I do my best not to get involved with idiots. They have no case, no vocabulary, no intelligence, only the above.
    Shut up libtard or I'll get Brooks to pound ur ass like the good old days

NUTSonYAchin

Did you cry like a bitch when Hillary lost? I hope Trump bombs every country in the world and makes you libtards cry some more

bozeman

post something legible - U know What I'm Saying?

NUTSonYAchin

Get back in the oven

First 1234 Last