Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

QB Len Dawson having a smoke and a cold brew after Superbowl I loss to Green Bay Packers in 1967...

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    United States Fellatio Finals, held yearly in DonkLand....

only two black women qualify each year and are permitted to show their sword swallowing skills...

This sport is dominated by whites and latinas, and the occassional Kobiyashi asian-type who can really swallow over sized hotdogs.....
    Shouldn't Bruce...uhhh, I mean Caitlyn Jenner get a free pass since she/he/it was once a great athlete?

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

equestrian

water polo

chess

kkk campfires

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

curling

ladder golf

horseshoes

nascar

washers

water polo

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11854

Criket is ironically very white.

Capitols44
    Capitols44's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Criket is ironically very white.
    I thought cicket was played in india

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by bozeman View Post
    Hockey - although nhl teams have small percentage of colored folks - KHL and scandinavian leagues all all snow white 100 percent- so 99 or more hockey players world wide are white
    Yes very true. The colored people that have played in the NHL are a rare species. Most of them grew up in predominantly white neighborhoods and learned to play hockey from their peers. You will never see a ghetto colored make it to the NHL though. It will never happen. And do you think colored person is the proper term? I think saying African American Is offensive. They used to call them colored people and I think that sounds better.
    Last edited by themike78; 06-08-17 at 06:43 PM.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Golf...although Koreans own lpga..because they are born to play golf koreans

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Yes very true. The colored people that have played in the NHL are a rare species. Most of them grew up in predominantly white neighborhoods and learned to play hockey from their peers. You will never see a ghetto colored make it to the NHL though. It will never happen. And do you think colored person is the proper term? I think saying African American Is offensive. They used to call them colored people and I think that sounds better.
    I agree African American is like a reference to the past - I mean most of blacks are Americans in 5th or so generation - half cant even pinpoint Africa on the globe If u use white - u say black and brown And I find it so ignorant to say CAUCASIAN too - the word was invented right about the same time N word emerged and meant a beautiful human( caucasians aka nations of caucases mountains are known for their long lifespan and were perceived as beautiful few centuries ago) - I am 100 percent white but I doubt I have any caucasian in me - and surely most of IRish and british ancestry of white americans have zero caucasian in them - so its wrong and its basically calling yourself a master race.

Racism is fading away slowly and I am glad to observe it

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    QB Len Dawson having a smoke and a cold brew after Superbowl I loss to Green Bay Packers in 1967...

my first presentation in college concluded with "i was born in the wrong era"

First 12