well this just sucks.....

suddenly "BACKCHANNEL" is a four-letter word......

I first learned of the existence of such backchannels when I was in 7th grade....

I heard, first hand, the not-so-veiled request by a well-known british intelligence operative, Mr. Plant, posing as a frontman of a leading british rock band.....

the message was, in a very Beatles-like fashion, contained in music produced by the band in question. Whereas the beatles used "back-masking", Mr. Plant felt no such need, and directly requested use of backchannels.....

listen closely at 4:44 - 4:51 of the evidentiary clip below:

based on acquiring knowledge of all that such "backchannel" (aka "backdoor") activities could provide, I became obsessed with establishing such "backchannel" or "backdoor" connections with many of the women I dated.... I participated in laying, in total, miles and miles of pipe in such backchannels, and thoroughly enjoyed myself in such activities.....

over the years I established dozens and dozens, possibly hundreds, of such backchannels.....

now the country is on a cnn/dnc fueled rage about the impropriety of such backchannel/backdoor action......

anything to do with participating in them is now under investigation....

I'm fooked....