Betpoints: 1122

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Was it windy that day up in the moon?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Nylon flag with a metal rod.

Armstrong twisted the rod to get a wave.

No body disputes this with any credibility.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogen View Post
    Another "scam" photo from NASA...must be a trick photo

Nice fisheye lens.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 33742

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post

Kennedy assassination - you could probably talk me into anything that made sense at this point, when i was a young kid and wanted to believe lol (mafia for me is like the internet kids of now)...thought bonanao had it done

moon landing - i just think this one is silly

9/11 attack - a rich saudi with all the power, nothing to do with the US...i dont give two shits if the US had a building "pulled", it probably made sense at the time

Sandy Hook - could not be more retarded
    Kennedy - very fishy.
    My opinion, mafia killed JFK (and Bobby too)
    Kennedy's double crossed Sam Giancana, they needed Sam's (and mob) help to win Illinois and the election in 1960.
    In return it is alleged that the Kennedy's would go soft on them.
    When Bobby was annointed Attorney General he went after the mafia, hard.
    Giancana felt he was double crossed, President or not, nobody is safe if you piss off the mob.
    So, I believe the mob killed JFK, Giancana was behind, his hit man was Johnny Roselli who did the deed.

Armstrong did land on the moon first, Sandy Hook was done by Lanza whose brain was a train wreck, 9/11 was not an inside job, sorry nut jobs, my dad was a G-Man his whole life, what he says is the way it happened, it was terrorism 100 percent.

What else?
    The 1985 NBA Ping Pong ball lottery was rigged - New York gets the big prize Ewing, funny how that works out.

Oh, and the 1958 NFL championship in my eyes was rigged, and don't get me started on that Laker 2002 playoff series - game six against Sacremento
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PromiseLand

NUTSonYAchin
    NUTSonYAchin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I flew from Canada to San Diego a few weeks ago. Sun is definitely not 93 million miles away...was able to zoom in with my camera phone. Not poor at all...B.o.B the rapper sold 40 million records, and he thinks the earth is flat. Kyrie Irving too...here come the racist comments and I'm not even black...

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Kennedy - very fishy.
    My opinion, mafia killed JFK (and Bobby too)
    Kennedy's double crossed Sam Giancana, they needed Sam's (and mob) help to win Illinois and the election in 1960.
    In return it is alleged that the Kennedy's would go soft on them.
    When Bobby was annointed Attorney General he went after the mafia, hard.
    Giancana felt he was double crossed, President or not, nobody is safe if you piss off the mob.
    So, I believe the mob killed JFK, Giancana was behind, his hit man was Johnny Roselli who did the deed.

Armstrong did land on the moon first, Sandy Hook was done by Lanza whose brain was a train wreck, 9/11 was not an inside job, sorry nut jobs, my dad was a G-Man his whole life, what he says is the way it happened, it was terrorism 100 percent.

What else?
    The 1985 NBA Ping Pong ball lottery was rigged - New York gets the big prize Ewing, funny how that works out.

Oh, and the 1958 NFL championship in my eyes was rigged, and don't get me started on that Laker 2002 playoff series - game six against Sacremento
    You are me in a more sophisticated fashion. I'd give you some points, but you already fuckkin have them all.

reigle9

are you mocking the 85 draft? i think that was real

nobody ever brings this up, but the pens getting the #1 pick after mario is in complete control is a bit fishy

im a pens fan, pretend i didnt say that

reigle9

real, as in being fake

reigle9

Another "scam" photo from NASA...must be a trick photo

clearly, these are fakes commissioned by the trump administrated to get you focused off the truth

what is wrong with you?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10504

Yes fellas, we went to the moon. Did those rockets go nowhere when they went up? All that money spent?

I watched it live on TV. Awesome. Have pictures from the TV. Cool.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    are you mocking the 85 draft? i think that was real

nobody ever brings this up, but the pens getting the #1 pick after mario is in complete control is a bit fishy

im a pens fan, pretend i didnt say that
    Why would the pens getting Mario be fishy?

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    Why would the pens getting Mario be fishy?
    no, no, no....not mario

maybe i said it dumb

reigle9

i didn't separate the two

i mean, after it was mario's team, that the pens got the #1 pick for sid

dog
    dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2131

There was no Affirmative Action in NASA back in the day. Yes we went to the moon, it is very sad that the degeneration of our space programs has caused so many to doubt such a great accomplishment.

reigle9

i ain't complaining, 7-0 lol

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Yes fellas, we went to the moon. Did those rockets go nowhere when they went up? All that money spent?

I watched it live on TV. Awesome. Have pictures from the TV. Cool.
    why would the money be an issue? when they simply sent men up to orbit where did those rockets go? if i recall they came down in a small capsule and got fished out of the ocean. no rocket returned. not saying you're not close to 70, you may be but those launches were in the wee hours and very few stayed up to watch it. and how do you have pictures from the tv. there were no vcr's or beta maxes then. you have nothing.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by dog View Post
    There was no Affirmative Action in NASA back in the day. Yes we went to the moon, it is very sad that the degeneration of our space programs has caused so many to doubt such a great accomplishment.
    I understand what you're saying, but there's nothing to be gained. Is it trillions to go to space? Idk. Whatever it is, is too much.

edit - i see these posts

i mean like the penetrating nasa space team hanging out on the moon, not just getting some \*\*\*\*\*\* backstreet boy into orbit lol

crap, just remembered he's an actual homo
    Last edited by reigle9; 05-21-17 at 09:07 PM.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by dog View Post
    yes, the space program degenerated but the doubt was there from day 1 before it degenerated. not sure what affirmative action has to do with a fake moon landing. what remarkable rocket propelled engines they invented back in the 60's. those missions went smooth as silk. not one astronaut ever came back with as much as a stubbed toe. no hitches no glitches in the 12 journeys back and forth. yet after these alleged successful trips many rockets imploded on the launching pad. what went wrong with that teacher in space launch in the 80's. why can't no korea get one to go more than 200 yards before it blows up 50 years later. many failed attempts since to just go into orbit. makes no sense that the nasa guys were that good right out of the gate to attain perfection.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Was it windy that day up in the moon?
    Not sure why but the original post was supposed to be a series of videos it worked at first i will try again

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Nice fisheye lens.
    So the fisheye distorts the background, but not the space station?

Nitrogen
    Chasing

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    makes no sense that the nasa guys were that good right out of the gate to attain perfection.
    The Apollo 1 astronauts may disagree. Also, when you're treating the space race as though it's a military competition, you may not report many of the accidents.

FYI - the rockets they built (the Saturns) were designed to go much further than the moon.

There's at least 5 reflectors placed on the moon by astronauts that you can still bounce lasers off. We just dropped this precise equipment off almost 50 years ago by parachute?

Nitrogen
    Chasing

Quote Originally Posted by NUTSonYAchin View Post
    I flew from Canada to San Diego a few weeks ago. Sun is definitely not 93 million miles away...was able to zoom in with my camera phone. Not poor at all...B.o.B the rapper sold 40 million records, and he thinks the earth is flat. Kyrie Irving too...here come the racist comments and I'm not even black...
    No need for racist comments. Any race can be stupid. The above post is a great example of that.

jtoler

So the fisheye distorts the background, but not the space station?
    Im a bit of a troll.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave jtoler 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brooks85

jtoler

Definitely not no 93 million miles away. When you can get someone to believe against what they can clearly see you can get them to believe anything and control them basically. Every question asked they have a silly answer for, ask why the moon appears relatively the same size they say no the sun is 4000 times bigger, but its 4000 times farther away so thats why they appear similar in size. Ask about the rays through clouds they say oh those are just crepuscular rays converging that are actually about parallel...coming from 93 million miles away of course.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Nitrogen

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3059

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28663

Some conspiracy theorists are just.....nevermind why even bother

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10504

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    why would the money be an issue? when they simply sent men up to orbit where did those rockets go? if i recall they came down in a small capsule and got fished out of the ocean. no rocket returned. not saying you're not close to 70, you may be but those launches were in the wee hours and very few stayed up to watch it. and how do you have pictures from the tv. there were no vcr's or beta maxes then. you have nothing.
    Step father took pictures of the TV while it was on TV. They walked on the moon in the afternoon. EST
    Remember that day well.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Means nothing, because the neutrinos they've observed (supposedly) were observed from the
    Ice Cube Neutrino Observatory in Antarctica. Obviously, that's under the atmosphere.
    Hubble is only about 330km high. The exosphere extends much further:

the atmosphere has nothing to do with what I'm talking about, neutrino's are not light. The guy said the Sun doesn't create energy through fusion, that's not true. Neutrinos come from different events but one of them is fusion from our Sun and events like supernovas. Both of which have led to captured neutrinos. Also, there have been a lot more captures than the Ice Cube observatory. As I said, impossible for any conspiracy on that.

His idea of light only requiring time to travel because it interacted with matter isn't true either. They have measured the speed of light many, many, many times in a vacuum. It's a routine experiment.
    Last edited by brooks85; 05-22-17 at 08:17 AM.

NUTSonYAchin
    NUTSonYAchin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Another checkmate for the idiots who think we landed on the moon...there you go..your fake hero refusing to swear he walked on the moon. He ran like a bitch when it came time to tell the truth...keep thinking the government loves you, tells the truth, and cares about you

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XtW72nT7cYQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 33742

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Im a bit of a troll.
    But you are good at it

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Another checkmate for the idiots who think we landed on the moon...there you go..your fake hero refusing to swear he walked on the moon. He ran like a bitch when it came time to tell the truth...keep thinking the government loves you, tells the truth, and cares about you

That's the same queermo that Buzz Aldrin punched.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3059

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Step father took pictures of the TV while it was on TV. They walked on the moon in the afternoon. EST
    Remember that day well.
    Exactly correct. Here are the times below in EDT (Eastern Daylight Time). The official time transcripts were originally recorded in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) which may be the reason the conspiracy nutcases are confused.

Apollo 11

Launched:
    16 July 1969 UT 13:32:00 (09:32:00 a.m. EDT)
    Landed on Moon: 20 July 1969 UT 20:17:40 (04:17:40 p.m. EDT)
    Landing Site: Mare Tranquillitatis - Sea of Tranquility (0.67 N, 23.47 E)
    Returned to Earth: 24 July 1969 UT 16:50:35 (12:50:35 p.m. EDT)

Neil A. Armstrong, commander
    Michael Collins, command module pilot
    Edwin E. Aldrin, Jr., lunar module pilot

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Not this again. I was 12 years old in the summer of 1969. It wasn't the Stone Age. We had telescopes and actually witnessed the Apollo missions as they traveled to and from the moon. People were tuned to the TV 24/7. It was very exciting times.

The question you should be asking is why we never went back. Why?
    cheese....

because it really is made of cheese..... as the unaltered hi-def photo shows.....

and the shit they brought back didn't sell worth a shit:

First 123456 ... Last