Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT: JLAW "STRIPPER" VID.... Don't believe the hype!

Well, when I first saw the headline, I said, "that's my girl... gonna have to convert her membership to "lifetime exemption" entry into DonkLand"

from when we first saw this kinky little guttersnipe/actress's hacked phone photos til the present, I always knew she had a nasty streak and wild side that a babe has to have to get a coveted "lifetime entry pass" to DL.....

I went to find the vid, which I figured would be all over the internet by now.... It wasn't, it was only on radaronline....

I figured "damn, radaronline must do one helluva job of protecting their shit online" since the vid wasn't everywhere by now....

then, I watched the video.... expecting some hott grinding action and gyrating and "self-spankin" (according to the headline)...... wow.... what a dissapointment. all we see is an obviously-drunk and incapable of moving worth a shit J-Law... totally trashed an unispiring, and in need of being held up by other patrons because she's so lit..... so, instead of some great internet security work on radar online's part, I realized the video is wide-spread simply because no one wants the shit.....

sloths have better moves than those shown by J-Law in the video (clip link below).....

radaronline should be shut down for all the misleading hype over this lame ass clip.....

http://radaronline.com/videos/video-...le-club-dance/

and, unfortunately, J-Law will not receive a coveted lifetime pass to DonkLand.... I simply don't need a sloppy drunk prima donna staggering around falling into people and things at my compound.... Talent here is expected to perform at an optimum level, and the gangly, slow-moving lawrence would simply fall off the pace kept by the true bad bitches that perform here with nothing less than their A-game on display......

saddens me, but rules are rules, and expectations and high standards have to be upheld.....

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Wow. I'm a big fan of hers. But this one's just sad......

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

harry, i know we disagree on many things, but you and I are flying in perfect unison on this one......

maybe she shoulda performed about four or five drinks/shots earlier, but this simply disappointed on all levels......

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Yeah, and she needs a security team in place (or more trustworthy friends) so this embarrassing crap doesn't leak out when she does go out and get hammered....