Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Yep Fuddrucker's is right beside 5 Guys here. We eat at Fudds about 9/1 times over 5 Guys and we like 5 Guys but PuddFukker's as we call it is better.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I think Wendy's has the best burgers. Their Jr Bacon Cheeseburgers are great. Great quality with the lettuce and tomato too.
    Their burgers taste like human meat to me now, they taste different than when I was younger. Ive noticed others say the same. Try Mickey D's double quarter pounder, tastes like human meat also. Havent ate at a fast food joint in a while now dont trust them anymore. What is this?

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11848

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Their burgers taste like human meat to me now, they taste different than when I was younger. Ive noticed others say the same. Try Mickey D's double quarter pounder, tastes like human meat also. Havent ate at a fast food joint in a while now dont trust them anymore. What is this?
    "Where's the Beef?" used to be Wendy's slogan. Dave Thomas must be rolling in his grave.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol can say the same thing about most burgers

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I'll have to take your word for it, jtolerdahmer.....

i've never chowed down on human meat before, so I'll simply have to take your word for it.....

for the record, as i've always valued Jtoler's insight and opinions, I will not be eating at Wendy's anytime soon.....

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I'll have to take your word for it, jtolerdahmer.....

i've never chowed down on human meat before, so I'll simply have to take your word for it.....

for the record, as i've always valued Jtoler's insight and opinions, I will not be eating at Wendy's anytime soon.....
    Lol, neither have I but when I last had Wendy's a couple of times it tasted like what a human might taste like lol. I had that double quarter pounder twice and tasted same as Wendy's, maybe my buds have changed or something. I went onine I remember after that and saw others talk about different taste and then hit youtube. Oh boy the things I saw on youtube, scary to say the least.

BarstoolProphet
    BarstoolProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11848

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

I tried quite a few different burgers when there last time.

As a foreigner, Shake Shack at Atlanta airport were the standout best of the chains for mine.

Hinano Cafe on Venice Beach was the best overall though.

brooks85

Red Robin is much better than five guys and cheaper. Their gourmet burgers are expensive but insanely delicious.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I haven't eaten a cheeseburger in many years.
    Trying to remember when I last ate fast food of any kind..
    umm.. 2004.

BarstoolProphet
    BarstoolProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    Red Robin is much better than five guys and cheaper. Their gourmet burgers are expensive but insanely delicious.
    Do they still have the unlimited steak fries?

brooks85

I don't know but their fries are good. I never dine-in there or most places, I always do to-go and get out.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Just ate at Wendy's today for lunch and had 2 Jr Bacon Cheeseburgers. Didn't notice any human taste in either of them.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

Jtoler must have directed this classic "Tales from the Crypt" segment entitled "What's Cookin"!......one of my personal favorites from the series!...

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Just ate at Wendy's today for lunch and had 2 Jr Bacon Cheeseburgers. Didn't notice any human taste in either of them.
    May I ask... what the hell is "human meat"? We talking about eating a corpse?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    May I ask... what the hell is "human meat"? We talking about eating a corpse?

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

Whataburger will always be king

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

Had in-n-out for the first time over the weekend. Overrated as f*ck.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I tried quite a few different burgers when there last time.

As a foreigner, Shake Shack at Atlanta airport were the standout best of the chains for mine.

Hinano Cafe on Venice Beach was the best overall though.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19428

Conspiracy

How can you be #1 when you don't have them everywhere

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    I haven't eaten a cheeseburger in many years.
    Trying to remember when I last ate fast food of any kind..
    umm.. 2004.
    that would be tough, over a decade without a burger. You can make healthy burgers, nothing wrong with even the unhealthy ones for the most part. It's the fact Americans eat 50 billion a year that is the problem.

GoCougs!
    GoCougs!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11244

I have a 5 Guys within 3 miles of my house. It is very average. I only eat there once a year. The best burgers in the greater Seattle area are Dick's Drive-In, IMO. I have had Whataburger when I was in Texas. Those are pretty good, better than 5 Guys.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

In-N-Out better than 5 Guys simply because you can get a meal for 7 bucks which is what it costs just for the burger at 5G.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I, like nph in this clip, am definitely craving "burgers":

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

White castle any good?

We dont have any in California.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

I feel the same way about Starbucks, everyone seems to go there but to me the coffee tastes like crap.
    Coffee is an aquired taste.
    I personally like Starbucks, but I'm mainly in it for the cafeine content.
    Starbucks is jet fuel, and I do like the taste of the dark roast.

Used to love Dunkin, now it tastes like dishwater, seems like the franchise owners there doesn't make an effort anymore.
    Don't get me started on the pastries over there either, they are hockey pucks with sugar, for 50 cents less you can get a fresh baked old school turnover at the Italian bakery.

Now back to the brugers, 5 Guys is a good hamburger, however it's not a good value, In and Out, same, good burger, not cheap.
    For my money, if I'm eating drive by fast food, it's still Wendy's double with cheese, or the baconator, with fries.
    Wendy's burger's are all that, fries are just a tad better than mediore, but when you factor in the large coke, or sub in a bottled water all for nine and change, there is your value.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    White castle any good?

We dont have any in California.
    Perfect after three shots and beers or a couple of bong hits, avoid if sober.

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevenash, and TheMoneyShot

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16291

Starbucks is good but way to strong.In N Out is way better then Five guys.When i visit So cal az or Vegas the minute i get my rent a car it is straight too In N out.We just got a five guys near us here in Iowa and been there a few times in vegas its just ok,but very expensive.2 burgers Fries and 2 cokes when i take my wife almost 30 bucks.A little too expensive for fast food.The poster above is right.I loved Dunkin Doughnuts way more then starbucks. But he is right when it first came too Iowa a few years back it was very good.But 3 years later it is hit or miss and half way thru one cup i was spitting out coffee grinds.

First 12