Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

DonkLand House Party; a laugh at StevieK's expense......

Last night pool side, as things were winding up from being a bit out of hand -- okay -- a LOT out of hand, so much that I had to "triple shock" the pool a few minutes ago, a song came on the playlist I hadn't heard in several years......

as the chorus came on and I cracked a smile, my wife and her friend asked "what????", to which I could only respond "this song makes me think of that guy that serenaded you on SBR...."

the wife says, "that cross-dresser guy that likes getting pegged?"

Her friend starts laughing and says "what the penetrate?!?!?!".....

we all bust out in laughter, and my wife tells her friend, "Let's go inside, and I'll show you what this guy on this dumb gambling site likes......"

stevie, it's safe to say the blonde friend played the role of "Well-pegged Stevie K" to a "T".......

for the record, stevie, here's the tune:

Auto Donk

BUMP for stevie K......

for the record, but for the stevie k reference having come up friday evening poolside, that little philly probably would be walkin' a lot more comfortably this morning, as I doubt the festivities were headed in the dp direction without it.... (she requested an encore performance of Friday night's threatrics again last night after the returning to DonkLand from the Improv, and well, you know the better half and I are very, very accommodating hosts).....

Auto Donk

definition of true kinky babes is to pull this video up and have em shave each other smooth.......

challange them to make those beavers as smooth as this "baby's bottom smooth "dome:

once they accomplish said shaves, you have no worries of razor burn on your face and/or forehead from having them ride it aggressively for over an hour or two.....

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Lol @ thread and story

This link doesn't work man
    Last edited by SBR Ivy; 05-15-17 at 09:34 AM.

Auto Donk

imagine that (above), mixed in with a side of this:

and, of course, a lot of bouncing up and down on something that looks a lot like this: