Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

What kind of guys prefer "plastic hole"?

these kind:

Like the Sun, do NOT look directly at this thing, as it will lock eyes with you and put you under its spell......

and then, the next thing you know, you too will show up in a photo on TMZ as one 0f its victims.... and, as can be seen from the photos above, walking a few feet behind it won't matter, or a few feet to the side of it -- won't matter -- you'll be close enough to it for everyone to know you're going to hit it, no matter how sly or on the "down low" you think you're being......

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol what a penetrating picture, just all around. All 3 of em.

make that 4, the creepy bad guy from ghostbusters 2 in back ground.

Auto Donk

ah-nold definitely intrigued by Brucyboi....

we let him slide with the first set of photos of ah-nold and the tranny....

but then he just kept showing up in more and more photos with the tranny......

it's becoming clear to me now.... only reason he hooked up with shriver was he thought she was a "he", as well.....

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol

I just noticed the photographers face, guy seems to be laughing right at them

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

Is that black guy dating him

Auto Donk

no shit! I could just see how the conversation would go if I was the photographer:

Bruce: "hey, what the fuk are you laughing at???"

Donk: "C'mon, Bruce, you know you'd be laughing your ass off too, if you were in my shoes!!!"

Bruce: "no, i'd show some respect!!!"

Donk: "Bullshit, Bruce, you'd be thinkin' exactly what we are: What is this poor mutha f'ckin' homeboy doin' with your gangly tranny ass!!!!"

Bruce: [menacing stare at Donk]

Donk: [channelling JJ Gold]: "COME AT ME, BRO!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol

I just noticed the photographers face, guy seems to be laughing right at them

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32186

Did Bruce bang all those guys???

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Did Bruce bang all those guys???
    in the broadest sense of the word, yes.... but bruciboy is a bottom......

so, in the more narrow sense of who was "bangin'" who, the guys were piping bruce.....

but, as we all know, if you catch your girlfriend fukkin some guy, the phrease "I caught that dirty f'n whore bangin' some guy" is totally appropriate.....

Auto Donk

these photos are priceless, and really show what life as a tranny is like. Trannies get none of the respect a woman gets, because, we know, they are guys.....

for example, how many of you out on a date, while walking along with her, have ever stepped back and stared at her pussy to see what you're getting???:

and how many of you have ever been so embarrassed to be with your date that you walk along three-four feet behind her, so as to give off the image you're not really "with her"????:

what woman would stand for that bullshit????

ps.... brooksy, check out the camera man behind the "couple on the down low" in the photo above..... MORE F'N LAUGHTER!!!!!

I've always thought life as a member of the paparazzi must suck, but if you worked for TMZ or as an independent, and had the gig of following this freak around 24-7, it would be pretty fun.... or, at least, funny....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-13-17 at 02:38 PM.