Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Do you feel bad for this white dad?

Anyone who doubts that racism is still alive and well in America need only to look at the shocking text exchange between one white Arkansas father and his teenage daughter regarding her prom date.

Anna Hayes, a high school senior from Lake Village, Arkansas attended prom last week with a male friend, Phillip Freeman — who happens to be black.

When her father — whom she does not live with — saw the photos, he was livid, and sent her a long tirade of racist, sexist text messages telling Anna that he was disowning her and calling both her and her date heartbreakingly offensive names.

In photos shared on Facebook, Anna and Phillip look picture-perfect on their way to the big dance. Anna wore rad lipstick to match her lacy scarlet mermaid gown, and Phillip layered a matching red suit jacket over a black button-down and slacks.

Anna said that though Phillip is just a friend, he’s also ‘really funny’ and ‘super cute’, so she snatched him up as her prom date.

Unfortunately, Anna’s dad — whom she says has always been vocally racist — saw the snaps online and wasted no time sharing his disappointment with her in an incredibly abusive manner.

‘We are done,’ he texted her. ‘I won’t be coming to your graduation. Nor will I pay for your college. Go live with the n*****s.’

Anna explained to BuzzFeed that she and her dad have had a strained relationship for years. Her parents are divorced, and though she lived with him briefly as a child, she’s been in her mom’s house since her early teens.
    His tirade, however, seems to have gone beyond any uncomfortable words they’d shared in the past.
    Responding to his initial texts, Anna wrote: ‘I went to prom with a black guy so that’s a problem … racist much.’
    ‘Yes I am,’ her dad wrote back unabashedly before continuing with the grammatically incorrect pronouncement: ‘Your dead to me.’

‘Don’t ever contact me again we are through,’ he added. ‘Go ahead be a F***IN wh*** leave me out of it. [sic].

He also told her that he was cancelling her cell phone and her car insurance, to which she replied, ‘I didn’t do anything wrong.’
    ‘Shut the f*** up you have no right to talk to me anymore. Go live with the F***IN n*****s. Your pictures are already off my walls.
    ‘You can go to hell. What the f*** is wrong with you? … You want to mingle with Subhumans I’ll treat you accordingly. [sic]’
    Anna knew of her father’s opinions, though she still found it ‘incredibly sad’ when he reacted so vitriolically.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11854

Seems fake. Never can tell what's real anymore. It could all be a setup.
    Points Awarded:

retard gave Foxx 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nitrogen gave Foxx 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

No, I feel bad for the daughter.

Cute couple.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

For someone that is "done" he just can't seem to stfu....

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

stevek173

No, I don't know.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

That dad may or may not be racist, but not wanting your children to date different groups, ethnicities or people is certainly not racist.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    No, I don't know.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Sounds like coach talking, JJ has a daughter as well?

stevek173

Anyone got her #?

If so PM me. I like that lipstick.

He looks stoned.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Rangers tonight RR? Stevey?

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Rangers all the way baby!
    Let's get that cheese Shadyrovski!

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

absolutely, his daughter is a little oyster for what she did. She knew her dad's views her whole life as she confirmed so to put him on social media like that is disrespectful. She had this planned obviously and now she is trying to cover her ass by saying not to contact him or his wife lol

Being racist isn't illegal and not wanting your kids to breed with another race isn't racist. You can say it's prejudice and it is because every single person on Earth is prejudice. I sure as shit wouldn't want my kids to have babies with another race, I'd be very disappointed.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave brooks85 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6213

Why does everything have to go out public these days like would you want to embarrass yourself telling everyone your dad is a racist just to sell a story and get 10 minutes of fame

brooks85

^exactly, and the story I read she released some long-winded excuse of why she did this when it is obvious she regrets it. Telling people not to contact her dad, his wife or his ex-wife lol

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    That dad may or may not be racist, but not wanting your children to date different groups, ethnicities or people is certainly not racist.
    It's definitely racist. Just more acceptable form of racism. Now the guy's son could date a Mex girl and he would not think anything about it. That's one of the funny things about racism. It applies more to the daughter because she is going to get screwed by the black guy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jtoler, and bigtymer56

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    so to put him on social media like that is disrespectful.
    Beyond disrespectful, it's insane.

She made her dad (clearly a loser in his own right) a focal point of anger for every black loser in America. I guarantee the guy is getting death threats - and in a post-BLM America those death threats should be taken seriously.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

How big is his rooster?

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    It's definitely racist. Just more acceptable form of racism. Now the guy's son could date a Mex girl and he would not think anything about it. That's one of the funny things about racism. It applies more to the daughter because she is going to get screwed by the black guy.
    of course she will...3 fatherless babies and ruined credit will be a mess the father has to help clean up

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

lol

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

92% of mixed race children having a black father are born out of wedlock. The vast majority of those children do not end up having a good relationship or any relationship at all with their father, and the female receives government assistance. LOL at posters saying this is based on skin color.

Allowed to vote? Of course. Date my daughter? Fuk off!

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Beyond disrespectful, it's insane.

She made her dad (clearly a loser in his own right) a focal point of anger for every black loser in America. I guarantee the guy is getting death threats - and in a post-BLM America those death threats should be taken seriously.
    true, dangerous would have been a better word in this day and age. Dad sounds like a real racist but she already knew that and most likely what she was counting on for her little social media stunt.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Never advertise your familys dirty laundry in public,first rule.She knew how he was,thats her old man.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 05-06-17 at 04:30 PM.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    92% of mixed race children having a black father are born out of wedlock. The vast majority of those children do not end up having a good relationship or any relationship at all with their father, and the female receives government assistance. LOL at posters saying this is based on skin color.

Allowed to vote? Of course. Date my daughter? Fuk off!
    You might want to save your argument for a case where the dad doesnt sound like a member of the kkk.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

"Anyone who doubts that racism is still alive and well in America..."

How about we find someone who thinks racism is dead. It happens to EVERYONE, all over the world. Doesn't matter what color you are and it will sadly probably be around until the end of time.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10850

Will be fake news by next week.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Black guys love chubby white women. And for some reason, chubby white women love the black rooster

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8451

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

I think the Dad's text were a bit overboard, but wanting the best for your Daughter isn't racist. Clearly by all the facts regarding blacks 99% of the time they are not who you want your kids to be with.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8451

Last edited by DwightShrute; 05-06-17 at 11:47 PM.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    I think the Dad's text were a bit overboard, but wanting the best for your Daughter isn't racist. Clearly by all the facts regarding blacks 99% of the time they are not who you want your kids to be with.
    I also agree that he's well within his rights to stop paying for her phone, car insurance, and college if she makes poor decisions.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Maybe the father should of been in his daughter's life... it wouldn't of ended up this way.

This is how the daughter rebels.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

why is her battery indicator yellow when its at 66%... is this a color scheme or just an early warning? my shit only turns red when you get down to 20%...

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Anyone got her #?If so PM me. I like that lipstick.

Big surprise, 173 a 41 yr old greasy dude wanting the phone # of a 17 yr old !!

1234 Last